Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chads turning into incels

ropecell

ropecell

Recruit
★★★★
I know two chadlites that bullied me at school.
After the age of 13/14 they didn't grow anymore and stayed around 5"4 (165cm).
One of them was hit even harder, he was almost completely bald by the age of 21.

I've looked at their social media. The bald one seems to have gone in hiding, I think he knows it is best for him.
The other one has a black BBW GF. :feelsrope:

Last edited:
Chadcels will be real in the future as hypergamy had made new ATH consistently every single year since the 50's.
Most cucked acronym ever.

If Chadcels become a reality, then I will become a Eunuch and stop trying forever.

That's still pretty short for a grade 8. I'm guessing they weren't physically bullying you.

That's still pretty short for a grade 8. I'm guessing they weren't physically bullying you.
Not physically, I was much taller and overweight, I would have crushed them in a fight I guess.
But I was also a full autist at that time, so I did not do it.

5'5 in the west loll brutal but I bet they still have huge skulls and frame tho

Not physically, I was much taller and overweight, I would have crushed them in a fight I guess.
But I was also a full autist at that time, so I did not do it.
I was in a similar situation, and they started hitting me physically.
After a few months of this, I blocked their hit beat the absolute shit out of all of them.
The teacher saw it and told me he was proud of me for standing up against them.

After a few months of this, I blocked their hit beat the absolute shit out of all of them.
They never tried to attack me physically, in the class they called me the giant to give you an idea.
But yeah, I was a complete outsider.

They never tried to attack me physically, in the class they called me the giant to give you an idea.
But yeah, I was a complete outsider.
I was also taller than everyone, but they thought they could hit me and get away with it because subhumans can't be dominant unless they want to be mocked for being an ogre.

ngl that's a very based teacher
If I tried to even say mean things to someone or try to fight back I'd get an insta suspension and a lecture.

This sounds like good news for you OP. they finally got what they deserve. Hopefully they get cancer next.

ngl that's a very based teacher
If I tried to even say mean things to someone or try to fight back I'd get an insta suspension and a lecture.
If only I knew back then that there are no real consequences for being violent for self defence back then.
I would have gone on a murder spree if I could go back in time, and destroy all my bullies, cause I was stronger than all of them.

If only I knew back then that there are no real consequences for being violent for self defence back then.
I would have gone on a murder spree if I could go back in time, and destroy all my bullies, cause I was stronger than all of them.
Yeah same, although I didn't get strong enough until my 17 or 18 yo self, I still feel like many humilliations could've been saved from happening at all had I been upfront with how I felt by smacking their shit. I just deadass hate how I wasted most of my early youth playing games and fapping instead of working out.

Yeah same, although I didn't get strong enough until my 17 or 18 yo self, I still feel like many humilliations could've been saved from happening at all had I been upfront with how I felt by smacking their shit. I just deadass hate how I wasted most of my early youth playing games and fapping instead of working out.
true, if I had worked out maybe I could have had higher test and not been scared to one shot those normies to the next world.

I wish I could've done that. But as a 5'3 trucel I can never win.

I wish I could've done that. But as a 5'3 trucel I can never win.
If you are an americancel, you could have pulled out the AK and also found a solution to the problem.
After that, you would be put in juvenile detention until 21, and then be released.
But the bullies would remain dead forever.

If you are an americancel, you could have pulled out the AK and also found a solution to the problem.
After that, you would be put in juvenile detention until 21, and then be released.
But the bullies would remain dead forever.
Would it be worth the time wasting punishment? I feel more comfortable being cold and calculated. I'd feel more opt to manipulatinfg the whole thing. Have Chad be fooled by me fake kissing his ass, and whenever he's vulernable I could get him there at the right time.

Would it be worth the time wasting punishment? I feel more comfortable being cold and calculated. I'd feel more opt to manipulatinfg the whole thing. Have Chad be fooled by me fake kissing his ass, and whenever he's vulernable I could get him there at the right time.
maybe, but I was just randomly saying if it happened in the heat of the moment JFL.