Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chads rope all the time

BottomFeedER96

BottomFeedER96

Blackpilled Baby KillER
★★★★
People in the military and veterans rope 22 times a day, about a good majority of them are chads and the rest are normies with incels here and there. Even chads get cheated on when they are gone for 9 months at a time. Also at least PTSD can help be the equalizer

Inceldom causes worse PTSD than war. Roping veterans are pussies

i think most military types are incels coping by gaining military status tbh. especially since the average height of a unigoer is like an inch or two above an 18 yrs old military conscript.

i think most military types are incels coping by gaining military status tbh. especially since the average height of a unigoer is like an inch or two above an 18 yrs old military conscript.
There are no conscripts in the us military. I’m speaking on the us military’s behalf in this manner. The majority of them are chads I know because I work with them. And yes a few of them are incels but the majority are chads and normies

Life sucks for everyone. Incels just have another pile of suck added on top of all the suck.

Inceldom causes worse PTSD than war
I agree, I got mortared several times and it doesn’t bother me compared to the PTSD I got from being rejected constantly

>Females owe me 4927 blowjobs

What is the calculation behind that?
4927 days since i turned 15. Every man deserves a blowjob the day. A blowjob the day keeps the rope away

4927 days since i turned 15. Every man deserves a blowjob the day. A blowjob the day keeps the rope away
Rofl

Yea

They must owe me a lot since I am 32.

Whem that debt is paid in full I might consider start dating one of them.

No. Good looking 1st world males live in another plane of existence.
This, jawline aesthetics are a requirements to live a healthy fulfilling life in a first world country in 2018

All the cryptojew idiots in the US military literally sacrificing their own lives for kikes and for Israel, in fact they deserve to be tortured to death. Makes it so much better when they die knowing that these bastards had a good life.

There is in my life a bare minimum. I really don't need a lot. I need a little money, a little entertainment and a woman. That's literally all and then I will be happy for life. But these dumbasses got all and still it's not enough.

Chads do sui. Look at models such as Tom Nicon.

Cope. Veterans are mostly incels cucked by their country.

Cope. Veterans are mostly incels cucked by their country.

I think that depends of what country you are talking about, most western militaries are full of chads. Curry militaries are likely filled with incels, and possible east asian militaries.... However, any Chad can become an incel when his legs are blown off by a land mine and his face is horribly disfigured for life.

I’m in the US army and I’ve worked with Polish, British and Latvian military. The British and polish have the most chads, US Army have the second most chads. The Latvians are conscripts so it’s a mix really. Curries will always be incel so that’s a given tbh
I think that depends of what country you are talking about, most western militaries are full of chads. Curry militaries are likely filled with incels, and possible east asian militaries.... However, any Chad can become an incel when his legs are blown off by a land mine and his face is horribly disfigured for life.

I’m in the US army and I’ve worked with Polish, British and Latvian military. The British and polish have the most chads, US Army have the second most chads. The Latvians are conscripts so it’s a mix really. Curries will always be incel so that’s a given tbh

That sounds about right....