Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chads.is strikes again - random massages from foids

Even with that it is much better than here, .org always has been.
Fantasizing about BBC is supposed to be better?

Ah yes troll threads that are meaningless sum up the whole of the site. Keep fantasizing over anime tits you freak.
Ok GAY

Even with that it is much better than here, .org always has been.
Are you serious even with normies it's better. Im doubting you ever used .org before the normie invasion.

Imagine being 6'3, white, good face, foids start conversations with you, foids randomly massage you, foids compliment you, and you end up making an account here. JFL.
"muh i'm a mentalcel, i wouldn't know what to do in sex, muh im afraid of women"

Mentalcel: women offering to suck your cock on a daily basis but you not knowing how to escalate/not acknolwedging it because you're retarded/unaware (easily fixable with a fucking tutorial on how to act normal and pick up clues)

Mental illnesses mattering when getting foids is basically a repackaged version of the reddit personality meme
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Are you serious even with normies it's better. Im doubting you ever used .org before the normie invasion.
I have had two accounts on .org, my first one being in 2020. I have also been on here since 2020 too, compare that to you who has only been here for two months. I think my judgement is more effective.

I have had two accounts on .org, my first one being in 2020. I have also been on here since 2020 too, compare that to you who has only been here for two months. I think my judgement is more effective.
I've been in BP way before you.

Imagine being 6'3, white, good face, foids start conversations with you, foids randomly massage you, foids compliment you, and you end up making an account here. JFL.
mentalcels exisist and one more time NT proves that is one of the most important things that comes next behind looks

What the fuck!!!! If foids walk up to you, try and initiate conversation, go out of their way to CONTINUE that conversation whilst you act like a sperg.... Clearly you are not ugly enough to be on this site. At this point just get a chatterbox gf bro so you don't have to talk. Clearly you have the genes for it.

I would KILL to be 6´3. How the fuck are you 6´3, with a face well above average and get no pussy? Mentalcel tbh. He needs to work on his social skills instead of LDAR in his basement
No kidding, he needs to take the red pill on socialcirclemaxxing and then he's out of the incel community. I wish I wasn't a mentacel myself, I got an honest review of my face and it was a 4 rating so I'm a sub 5

Last edited:
No kidding, he needs to take the red pill on socialcirclemaxxing and then he's out of the incel community. I wish I wasn't a mentacel myself, I got an honest review of my face and it was a 4 rating so I'm a sub 5
I paid wheatwaffles
Nigger gave me 5.6
but im 5´9

What a fuckin joke