Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chads.is strikes again - random massages from foids

xkcdCleftcel

xkcdCleftcel

He not busy being born is busy dying
★★★
My face is a bit above average, I'm white and 6'3 and I never had a gf or sex. Best I got was a hug from a girl once out of the blue.

I got approached by a girl once and she was like: 'Heyyy we go to the same school right? What's your name?' And I just stood there literally saying NOTHING, she tried to save the 'conversation' (more like a monologue) by trying to talk about some random stuff, then we both stood there in silence and she just walked away.
Other story there were 2 girls in my class who were giving me compliments all the time, one of them came up to me once and started massaging me completely randomly, I started to freak out and pushed her away. She never talked to me again after that jfl.
Imagine being 6'3, white, good face, foids start conversations with you, foids randomly massage you, foids compliment you, and you end up making an account here. JFL.

what do u expect hes a graycel

Just change the site's name to Chads.is

The -tism is the deal breakER. ( at that phase )

Or just call him a lepper from plebddit.

Kek, state of this site. Get that cunt banned

The -tism is the deal breakER. ( at that phase )

Or just call him a lepper from plebddit.
ND is brutal but this guy can clearly have sex if he actually tried

Imagine being 6'3, white, good face, foids start conversations with you, foids randomly massage you, foids compliment you, and you end up making an account here. JFL.
Total Fakecel death, kill fakecels, behead fakecels, roundhouse kick a fakecel’s skull into the concrete…

Why won't he exit the forum?

Fakecels man

Why won't he exit the forum?
1706473145271316m

Mentalcels are real

Mentalcels are real

down with literal Chadlite "mentalcels" who get approached by Stacy daily yet think they're just as truecel as us because they're too nervous to directly ask her to fuck or some shit. Most of them literally brag about having groups of friends while supposedly being "autistic" or having anxiety; if that's not proof of JBA (just be attractive), I don't know what is. Same users constantly humblebragging here and then immediately denying it once you call them out on it. :feelsclown:

Man, if only someone told him earlier to "just try for real" he might never even have gotten diagnosed in the first place.

Just because you can't see the differences in brain structure with the naked eye doesn't mean they are not real or that you can easily overcome them through willpower alone.

average mentalcel
Jordan barrett mbfw march 2022 fashion week berlin

he is LARPing, but jfl state of Chads.IS

@pain and hate i seriously hope you die in a house fire ASAP

NTpill

B-but you don't understand! This 2018CHAD said that ACTUALLY it's not written in the rules that you need to be incel to be here. Stop being such a crybaby!

the 2024cels debating whether 5-6 psl = subhuman is hilarious

I would KILL to be 6´3. How the fuck are you 6´3, with a face well above average and get no pussy? Mentalcel tbh. He needs to work on his social skills instead of LDAR in his basement

I would KILL to be 6´3. How the fuck are you 6´3, with a face well above average and get no pussy? Mentalcel tbh
“Mentalcel” u can be steven hawking level disabled and have severe autism with 30 iq and cannot talk EVEN THEN if u are chad you will get laid

Lying ass nigga
You joined here two weeks ago, you are inferior to me. I have been in this community for over 5 years, you are an abused dog who found the site from mainstream media.

You joined here two weeks ago, you are inferior to me. I have been in this community for over 5 years, you are an abused dog who found the site from mainstream media.
You are inferior to me little boy

Another day as a trucel on chads.is :cryfeels: :feelsrope:

If looksfag.org is a superior place, I propose you stay there indefinitely
nigga u said u used looksfag.org
So? The quality of threads on there is far superior to the retards posting on here, just like you. Again, you joined here two weeks ago you cannot talk to me about different sites.

Why isn't he banned?

So? The quality of threads on there is far superior to the retards posting on here, just like you. Again, you joined here two weeks ago you cannot talk to me about different sites.
What quality are you talking about, ever since the normies found about looksmaxing the whole forum has turned into shit.