Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chads don't care about what they eat

Lbanez1

Lbanez1

Russiancel
-
So I've been obsessively experimenting with diets for majority of my twenties, 4-5 years now I think, basically full time, and, obviously, I, believing that diet probably determines 90% of your physical development, was curious on what average chad eats. In conversation with the older brother of my chad friend, gigachad, he said that he doesn't care about what he eats. From what I can tell, he eats pretty much whatever he craves and considers the tastiest, and eats a lot of it, because he also gymmaxxed. His younger brother, my good friend, who is also a chad, eats quick meals, ramen noodles, fast food, and all kinds of crap, but also some healthy foods, like fruit, following the same philosophy, and also a lot of it. He said that pretty much the entirety of his day is spent cooking/eating and working. They have some health problems, the older brother even was diagnosed with pre heart attack condition or whatever, but what they also share is monstrous masculine appearance, and success with women. Also remarkable, that the younger brother looked like incel at 17, which also gives me confidence with my belief about importance of diet even post puberty and growth spurt.

So I've understood that the only thing I haven't tried is to actually follow my intuition, and eat whatever my intuition wants me to eat, no matter what any information source from anywhere or authority figure or guru, or even my own wishful thinking says. And all these years of restricting and overindulging, and even forcing myself to eat something I never ever would even consider (raw f***ng meat) only left me feeling worse than I ever felt in my life, and also, predictably, looking just as bad as I feel.

The question arises, and stands burning bright in my brain, could it be that the perfect diet is the foods, which are tasty, and jewstream, and even jewlternative, and even jewcasts and jewrginals claim to be incredibly unhealthy? Like pizza, chips, and ice cream? And are these foods the reason, chads developed to look like chads?

Last edited:
I know guys who have no discipline in their workout routine and eat whatever they like and they get huge muscles while others do it constantly and put enormous effort into their nourishment and get little to no gains - it's mostly genetically determined from what I have seen like most factors in life.

Its mostly genetics bruv. diet is half cope.

No diet for your bone structure.

Superior Genetics = superior Metabolism
That's why Chads get away with eating shitty.

I also know hardgainers who get away with eating 6000 calories on training days and neither gain muscle nor fat.

The question arises, and stands burning bright in my brain, could it be that the perfect diet is the foods, which are tasty, and jewstream, and even jewlternative, and even jewcasts and jewrginals claim to be incredibly unhealthy? Like pizza, chips, and ice cream? And are these foods the reason, chads developed to look like chads?
You just get a huge Dopamine fix from eating such stuff. But is isn't forming the whole genetic development of the body. Your logic is massively off there.

Last edited:
Well, I forgot that If any argument contrary to genetic cope arises on this forum, you might as well delete it.

I stated specifically, that it is my belief that genetic determinism is a complete and utter jewish lie, and has nothing to do with development of your body structure, am I allowed to have my opinions and beliefs?

Last edited:
poor diet will at worst speed up your skin aging.

Well, I forgot that If any argument contrary to genetic cope arises on this forum, you might as well delete it.

Why then my chad friend looks like incel at 17, and like chad at 29?

wrong logic will be wrong, be it about genetics, rocket science or anything else. Has nothing to do with the topic.
I mean that fairer as it may sound first.

You hope for a growth spurt in your 20s? Jfl

Just kill yourself through diabetus bro

Ehm no as someone who stopped giving a fuck I can tell you that energy drinks and potato chips do in fact make you fat.

wb testosterone increasing diets?
mHM3DMk.gif

Chads don't care about what they eat”
What a shitty excuse to not leanmaxx.

only read the title, but that's not lifefuel at all.