Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [CHADS.CO] This is what the Average Incels Looks like today ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4760
  • Start date
Deleted member 4760

Deleted member 4760

Self-banned
-
For fucks sake...:feelskek::feelskek:

Imagine having that face, that frame and height, a head full of fair and still not be able to pull WTF. :feelsohgod:

He's almost Chad-lite tier

You're telling me a fac elike this can't pull on Tinder?? Then what the fuck does?

How do normies actually get pussy ffs... :feelsree:

Cope. Even though he's sub8, he still mogs the average .co poster into oblivion.

This is not what the average .co poster looks like

Cope. Even though he's sub8, he still mogs the average .co poster into oblivion.

it was obviously a joke.

bro why would you leak my face like that

Looks like the guy @Diocel posts a lot

@LastGerman mogs him and he thinks he's incel because he can't drive JFL

:feelsseriously:
Just make false accusations against LastGerman theory....

The guy in the video is 7/10 man.... You're bullshiting if you're saying LastGerman is a legit 8/10.

@LastGerman thoughts on the false accusations being made against you?

WRONG THIS IS WHAT THE AVERAGE .CO POSTER LOOKS LIKE
Chadsco

:feelsseriously:
Just make false accusations against LastGerman theory....

The guy in the video is 7/10 man.... You're bullshiting if you're saying LastGerman is a legit 8/10.

@LastGerman thoughts on the false accusations being made against you?

That guy has extreme face bloat, his face is average looking. Having facial hair doesn't equal Chad.

LastGerman is 6'3" and shredded, and has that blonde Aryan phenotype, and you can see 90% of his face from his flexing video. He can at least noodlewhoremaxx and get German Beckies easily.

Just wait until you hit retirement home brah.
nobody wants to swap their body with a 29 year old virgin man unless they are literally dying of a terminal disease

That guy has extreme face bloat, his face is average looking. Having facial hair doesn't equal Chad.

LastGerman is 6'3" and shredded, and has that blonde Aryan phenotype, and you can see 90% of his face from his flexing video. He can at least noodlewhoremaxx and get German Beckies easily.
Is there a link to the flexing video?

This is pure reverse cherrypicked cope

Link to that thread?
I'm sorry I mixed things up this thread didn't get 1k+ replies ( too many threads getting 1k+ replies tbh so mixed things up )

But remember that this same user also made this thread

That's just the way things are
Hey! Don't you go hacking my ONLY FANS webcam, that is for the ladiez only!
:ha..feels::ha..feels::ha..feels::ha..feels::ha..feels::ha..feels:

Sorry man plz don't report me

I mean, I have it and posted it in a thread about 2 weeks ago. But I won't post it again cause I don't want to dox him, there's no doubt German IT soys are lurking.

Guy is ok(plain) looking meaning his face lacks attractive features. Once a man is below chad in looks aka beta it does not matter that much whether he is 4/10 or 6/10 - wealth and status become far more important factors.

Mogs me from Wolf 359b to the Tannhauser Gate.

IT-tier advice would actually work on a guy with this looks level. Notice that no ethnic who has ever made an incel/FA confession video has female commenters unlike this above average normie. You can compare this guys comments section to Shahan's youtube channel:

Last edited:
He isn't good looking, he is just mentally ill.

IT-tier advice would actually work on a guy with this looks level. Notice that no ethnic who has ever made an incel/FA confession video has female commenters unlike this above average normie. You can compare this guys comments section to Shahan's youtube channel:

I look like this dude. No wonder it never began for me.

I can't tell the guy is serious, I just go along with it. Guy told me it was cucked to take a flight with a female pilot

I can't tell the guy is serious, I just go along with it. Guy told me it was cucked to take a flight with a female pilot

It's the biggest elaborate larp on the forum. It is quite funny though that he's gone with it for so long

Foids have rights why?

High iq as always my nigga. :feelsokman:

He could be autistic tbf. Struggling to drive/get license is an autism trait.

Fucking volcel

How many soaked-up female admirers would you bet this "forever alone virgin" has?

For fucks sake...:feelskek::feelskek:

Imagine having that face, that frame and height, a head full of fair and still not be able to pull WTF. :feelsohgod:

He's almost Chad-lite tier

You're telling me a fac elike this can't pull on Tinder?? Then what the fuck does?

How do normies actually get pussy ffs... :feelsree:

unknown.png

unknown.png

daily reminder

The feminists, Republicans, JIDF, and federal government have teamed up to hire good looking males to postmaxx on incel sites and larp as incels so when their faces are shown, IT and incel critics can say "I've seen incels and the vast majority of them aren't even ugly"... That way, society can just tell facially grotesque subhuman truecels that they have "BDD" and need (((help))) and (((medication))) instead of life saving facial surgery covered by healthcare. It's the government controlling the narrative. This is some CoIntelPro shit.

@pp183 mogs him. Srs.