Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just had a mental breakdown in the gym

Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
So just now I was gymcelling in the hopes that it will lead to getting poon (even though Chad can slay with 19 inch quads) and the worst thing happened. After warming up, I failed to squat 1pl8 (135 pounds) for 10 reps. I swear this isn't a LARP, I'm actually that weak. 

While sitting down and staring at the ground, wondering how it was possible for me to be this weak when all of my friends can rep 2 plates after a couple months of casual lifting, I looked up and saw the most horrifying sight in the world: my reflection. I looked even uglier than usual. My illusions of a future in which a girl would love me were completely shattered as my hideous face stared back at me. I instantly became nauseous and had to leave the gym early before I lost my mind completely and went ER. Luckily nobody else was there to question why I was exiting the gym after 3 minutes of lifting. 

Even reading this post is making me depressed. This entire thing is so poorly written and uninteresting. I was one of the best writers at my school in high school and now I can't even make a coherent shitpost on an anonymous incel forum. I don't understand how my brain is deteriorating this quickly. 

I can't live like this for much longer.

you showed your face here, you aren't anonymous anymore bro

Just build a gym in your own room/basement.

SUPERCEL said:

What would this accomplish exactly? The problem here is that I'm ugly and weak.

135 for 10 is not that bad.

If you want to get progress in strength, do 5 reps for 3 sets, and keep adding weight to the bar, like 2.5lb each side, each workout. Be sure to eat up as well.

Squat with a hoodie next time and give less about a shit of how have you look.

How much do you weigh? How long have you been lifting? Is 135 something you can normally handle?

blickpall said:
How much do you weigh? How long have you been lifting? Is 135 something you can normally handle?

I weigh 160. I've been training legs for like 3 or 4 months. I could do 135x10 before I stopped taking creatine but apparently now I can't.

Framecel222 said:
I weigh 160. I've been training legs for like 3 or 4 months. I could do 135x10 before I stopped taking creatine but apparently now I can't.

I imagine your starting set weight was much lower. Maybe you're getting sick, fatigued, or overworked. 135 x 10 for 160 isn't bad, it's a decent place to be after a few months of lifting for your first time in a non-competitive setting I reckon.

Dude what the fuck.. are you actually serious? Like legit?

is this OP? https://i.imgur.com/oJEHvg1.jpg

mentalcel confirmed.

Framecel222 said:
SUPERCEL said:

You are not ugly and you know that, otherwise you wouldn't have shown your face here multiple times.

Nothing2Lose said:
is this OP?  https://i.imgur.com/oJEHvg1.jpg

mentalcel confirmed.

he said so...

Can't find a single facial flaw on this guy.

But he's sadly being honest and not trolling with this shit. Some serious case of BDD here.

blickpall said:
I imagine your starting set weight was much lower. Maybe you're getting sick, fatigued, or overworked. 135 x 10 for 160 isn't bad, it's a decent place to be after a few months of lifting for your first time in a non-competitive setting I reckon.

All my friends do WAY more than that and they don't take lifting seriously at all. 135x10 is pathetic even for someone who doesn't lift. One friend did 225x10 on his second day of lifting.

Weed said:

I wish I was joking but I'm actually that weak. Dead serious. 

Nothing2Lose said:
is this OP? https://i.imgur.com/oJEHvg1.jpg

mentalcel confirmed.

Agent_Coper said:
You are not ugly and you know that, otherwise you wouldn't have shown your face here multiple times.

I wish I never posted my face on here. If you fuckers had to live as me for one day you would realize how wrong you are. My subhuman facial configuration induces a cortisol spike in every female that passes me on the sidewalk.

Anon said:

Exactly. I could gymcel for 5 years and still be weaker than Chad.

KnjYOw2.jpg

Chad confirmed.

Ban OP.

Someone do a Tinder experiment with this clown.

Nothing2Lose said:
KnjYOw2.jpg

Chad confirmed.

Ban OP.

Someone do a Tinder experiment with this clown.

Please delete this, I don't wanna look at that picture. Not joking.

Framecel222 said:
All my friends do WAY more than that and they don't take lifting seriously at all. 135x10 is pathetic even for someone who doesn't lift. One friend did 225x10 on his second day of lifting

Do more sets than them, then. We all have different starting points and growth rates. Nothing to cry about. If you're putting in the work intelligently, you will get results.

OP please I beg you to see a MALE psychiatrist

Framecel222 said:
Please delete this, I don't wanna look at that picture. Not joking.

Once you shared it with the internet, you effectively gave up ownership.

Framecel222 said:
All my friends do WAY more than that and they don't take lifting seriously at all. 135x10 is pathetic even for someone who doesn't lift. One friend did 225x10 on his second day of lifting.

I wish I was joking but I'm actually that weak. Dead serious. 

I wish I never posted my face on here. If you fuckers had to live as me for one day you would realize how wrong you are. My subhuman facial configuration induces a cortisol spike in every female that passes me on the sidewalk.

Exactly. I could gymcel for 5 years and still be weaker than Chad.

Chad is naturally stronger

nausea said:
OP please I beg you to see a MALE psychiatrist

So he can say "just be yourself, you look fine teehee" and then go home and fuck his girlfriend? No thanks.

Yea I know this pain. I stopped gymcelling so all the work was for nothing. It took so long to bench 185 and other people were always repping it out.

Framecel222 said:
So he can say "just be yourself, you look fine teehee" and then go home and fuck his girlfriend? No thanks.

try it

Ban this freak. I'd kill for that nose and chin.

Framecel222 said:
SUPERCEL said:

It depends on your
1.budget
2.discipline
and 3.Attitude.

Basement
Pros
1.Cheap
2.No bullshit and distraction
3.You can work out any time you want.
Con
1.likely to cheat the reps.
2.No spotter

Gym
Pros
1.Safe
2.Social
Cons
1.distraction
2.expensive
3.you cant workout when It's closed.

> Pick one
or pick both.
or play sports.
or stay fat.

Nothing2Lose said:

My chin is short, round, and slightly recessed. If you'd kill for my chin then I legit feel bad for you ngl.

You look like a Normie but okay I guess

Framecel222 said:
Nothing2Lose said:
My chin is short, round, and slightly recessed. If you'd kill for my chin then I legit feel bad for you ngl.

I look like The Penguin from Batman Returns from the side when I smile.

OP is a volcel.

I would love to see some "Freaky Friday" situation where OP wakes up as an actual 2/10 truecel and had to live that way for a week.

modus_coperandi said:
I would love to see some "Freaky Friday" situation where OP wakes up as an actual 2/10 truecel and had to live that way for a week.

If I didn't look in the mirror I wouldn't even notice that anything had changed.

@Framecel222 ask yourself what's more likely? Literally every single member of a community known for our brutal honesty is lying to you, or the problem is in your head only? You are above average looking.

Nothing2Lose said:
@Framecel222 ask yourself what's more likely? Literally every single member of a community known for our brutal honesty is lying to you, or the problem is in your head only? You are above average looking.

Or option #3, which is that I look better in pictures than I do IRL.

Framecel222 said:
If I didn't look in the mirror I wouldn't even notice that anything had changed.

I really believe that you feel like you're completely invisible to women irl. Most males do. But you have no idea how actual truecels have to suffer being in public. Me neither tbh.

This.

I wouldn't dare work out in a public gym.

who agree to help him seriously?

Weed said:
He's an aspie attention whore faggot tbh

modus_coperandi said:
I really believe that you feel like you're completely invisible to women irl. Most males do. But you have no idea how actual truecels have to suffer being in public. Me neither tbh.

I KNOW I'm invisible to women and I have no friends so I'm not sure how my life could be worse exactly.

Framecel222 said:
Nothing2Lose said:
Or option #3, which is that I look better in pictures than I do IRL.

Explain this? https://i.imgur.com/cDD4ejB.gifv

Nothing2Lose said:
Explain this? https://i.imgur.com/cDD4ejB.gifv

What's there to explain? I look like a retarded bloatcel in this gif. Also it's mirrored because it's from snapchat, if it was flipped I'd look worse.

What do you wanna change about your face?

Why do you care so much about how much you lift? As long as you lift close to your limit you are still going to add size

Not to mention squats are fucking overrated anyway, you can have decent legs and never do a squat in your entire life. There's a lot of emphasis on squats these days because lifting became a fad and because of wanna be powerlifters.

If you are lifting to look good then stop stressing with weight numbers. I don't even do squats because I find the movement unpleasant and I have thick legs.

Nothing2Lose said:
What do you wanna change about your face?

My face has so many flaws and a lot of them are unfixable:

High hairline

Thin/sparse eyebrows

Long philtrum

Low-set, prominent ears

Round, slightly recessed chin

Flat cheekbones

Extremely high gonial angle

Bloated, amorphous jawline

404 browbone not found

Significant scleral show

Moderate acne

Asymmetrical jaw

Asymmetrical eye placement

There's more but you get the idea.

normiesgunnurm said:
Why do you care so much about how much you lift? As long as you lift close to your limit you are still going to add size

Not to mention squats are fucking overrated anyway, you can have decent legs and never do a squat in your entire life. There's a lot of emphasis on squats these days because lifting became a fad and because of wanna be powerlifters.

If you are lifting to look good then stop stressing with weight numbers. I don't even do squats because I find the movement unpleasant and I have thick legs.

If my physique looked good but my lifting numbers were weak I wouldn't care. The problem is I'm weak AND look like shit.

LMAO OP is not an incel. He's a mental cell. If you were truly hideous you would not be taking selfies and much less posting them here. GTFO.

Westcoastincel said:
LMAO OP is not an incel. He's a mental cell. If you were truly hideous you would not be taking selfies and much less posting them here. GTFO.

Jsanza posted selfies and he's hideous.

The point is how much you lift doesn't matter as long as you are doing it close to your limit and progressing.

Also stop worrying about legs and focus on your upper body. You should still train legs but don't stress about it. Legs are too over emphasized for dudes who lift to look good,.