Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Chads and Stacies at the gym, making fun of ugly people and the "personality" meme

BlackpilledAF

BlackpilledAF

IAmTheBlackPill
-
Went to the gym today for a morning saturday session, and the gym was almost empty, except for two chads and a stacy.

Since the gym was practically empty, their loud conversation was all over the place, and was full of blackpills.

The chads and stacy were gossiping about another chad's ugly girlfriend, and they talked so much shit about her only because of her physical appearance.

At some point, one of the Chads said as a joke "Hey.. it's the inner beauty that matter". And they all exploded in laughter.

4ce.gif

^
They literally laughed like this when the chad said "it's the inner beauty that matters". So much for the "personality" meme.

Goddamn, blackpilled Chads and Stacies are fucking ruthless.

Last edited:
The Stacy will tell the girl how beautiful she is on facebook.

Like anyone cares about how ugly SHE is, lel. She will still get another sick chad or betabux in trucks

Huh. I think its good they are honest. I cant stand Chads and Stacies who really believe that personality matters crap :lul:
I think it's good when their honest but if they flat out lie to a 2/10 saying "OH YOUR SO BEAUTIFUL DONT LET NO ONE TAKE YOU DOWN HUN"

The Stacy will tell the girl how beautiful she is on facebook.
Girls are 100% hypocritical between each other all the time. Since violent words are very rare for them, they take any joke seriously and make it a very personnal matter, while men can have a go at their best friends the whole day reciprocally without becoming salty and sullen. Consequently girls are spinelessly bitching in the back of other girls while men have no problem to be honest to each other.

Fucking scum of the earth. They need to be fucking acid faced. Let's see how funny ugliness is then.

KILL THEM ALLLL

Girls are 100% hypocritical between each other all the time. Since violent words are very rare for them, they take any joke seriously and make it a very personnal matter, while men can have a go at their best friends the whole day reciprocally without becoming salty and sullen. Consequently girls are spinelessly bitching in the back of other girls while men have no problem to be honest to each other.
100% correct.

what's your explanation cucktears?

That's brutal. Somehow I still laughed kek :lul:

You laughed coz you felt brotherly fellowship with Chad u imagined he told that line to ur face smiling while pitying those uggos, thus accepting you as one of his bro.

After all Chad is a divine being, perfect, pure, charismatic, funny, with a heart of gold. Hes super strong and got primal savagery in him, the power of the ancients, basically a nephalem. You simply cant not love chad, hes so warm and beautiful. Chad is Great Gatsby as portrayed by DiCaprio. Hes enigmatic, hes a leader, an Angelic being but with the passion and thrill of demons.
You love Chad, everybody loves Chad, and Chad likes you back.

Stacies are used up animals doe.
I was lazy to read the rules again, if its forbidden plz i beg for your mercy mods, dont ban me for Chad worship.
Chad is always on our side.

Inb4 cuck fag or larper
Im none of those, im just an honest man who accepts the truth.
That's brutal. Somehow I still laughed kek :lul:

Last edited:

Pay special attention to 3:30, it's related

Went to the gym today for a morning saturday session, and the gym was almost empty, except for two chads and a stacy.

Since the gym was practically empty, their loud conversation was all over the place, and was full of blackpills.

The chads and stacy were gossiping about another chad's ugly girlfriend, and they talked so much shit about her only because of her physical appearance.

At some point, one of the Chads said as a joke "Hey.. it's the inner beauty that matter". And they all exploded in laughter.

4ce.gif

^
They literally laughed like this when the chad said "it's the inner beauty that matters". So much for the "personality" meme.

Goddamn, blackpilled Chads and Stacies are fucking ruthless.
Its funny because they probably get shit talked behind their backs too lol.

Fuckin women man the meme gender

You laughed coz you felt brotherly fellowship with Chad u imagined he told that line to ur face smiling while pitying those uggos, thus accepting you as one of his bro.

After all Chad is a divine being, perfect, pure, charismatic, funny, with a heart of gold. Hes super strong and got primal savagery in him, the power of the ancients, basically a nephalem. You simply cant not love chad, hes so warm and beautiful. Chad is Great Gatsby as portrayed by DiCaprio. Hes enigmatic, hes a leader, an Angelic being but with the passion and thrill of demons.
You love Chad, everybody loves Chad, and Chad likes you back.

Stacies are used up animals doe.
I was lazy to read the rules again, if its forbidden plz i beg for your mercy mods, dont ban me for Chad worship.
Chad is always on our side.

Inb4 cuck fag or larper
Im none of those, im just an honest man who accepts the truth.

shut the fuck up about your chad love, you faggot. He'd rather bang your looksmatch than look you in the eye.

Chads do not give two shits about you, this is the most pathetic cope.

Holy shit I just got a Budda level enlightenment reading this. How right you are.

That cage gif is appropriate for catfishman posts ngl

its because they are a meme. they hate themselves.

Chads know the truth deep down

shut the fuck up about your chad love, you faggot. He'd rather bang your looksmatch than look you in the eye.

Chads do not give two shits about you, this is the most pathetic cope.
First statement is 100% right, the second, not so much, there ARE some chads who treats incels surprisingly well.