Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chadrone only matches with 2 White stacies

• Thread starter deathgreetsmeslow
  • Start date
deathgreetsmeslow

deathgreetsmeslow

Captain
★★★
Well after 400+ swipes, Chadrone who was featured in my last Tinder thread (pics below) has matched with 51 foids, 16 of the 51 are white girls, with most of those being fat white girls or 4/10s sadly. Finally, after swiping for 4 days now, tirelessly trying to disprove JBW at all costs, Chadrone got 2 matches that I initially expected!

Its important to remember the Tyrone used is a a professional model who has worked for Calvin Klein, and is listed as Instagrams top 20 hottest models by GQ. It is STILL surprising that he was only able to match with two average Stacies. And only 16 white girls out of 51 matches, with majority of the 400+ swipes being for white girls. evene average black foids have rejected this tyrone.

IMG 0791
IMG 0792
IMG 0793

3f8b.png

Attachments

• IMG_0785.jpg
    IMG_0785.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 249
Thanks for more sui fuel. I am a white male and would like to inflict punishment on these coal burners.
He isn't even a Tyrone btw.

“Hope for ethnicels” what lol

lol wtf you guys talking about "low numbers"

even above average white dudes are getting 1-2 matches on tinder. ethnics are getting like 0-1. 7/10+ are getting like mby 10, and chads are getting maybe 30-40 or more. this guy's match rate seems good enough

Those numbers are pretty low. Perhaps they can tell the dating profile is fake

False advertisement JFL
I attached the profile at the bottom of the OP, you tell me what you think. He has 4 photos as well, and a spotify attached. I chose an anthem for him, it was Gods Plan by Drake, and I liked numerous things for him on facebook, such as The Office, and normie artists like Childish Gambino and Jay Z. The only thing he is missing is a linked Instagram, but many profiles don't have that anyway. I don't think he would have gotten 50+ matches if they thought it was fake also.

I attached the profile at the bottom of the OP, you tell me what you think. He has 4 photos as well, and a spotify attached. I chose an anthem for him, it was Gods Plan by Drake, and I liked numerous things for him on facebook, such as The Office, and normie artists like Childish Gambino and Jay Z. The only thing he is missing is a linked Instagram, but many profiles don't have that anyway. I don't think he would have gotten 50+ matches if they thought it was fake also.
Thats pretty thorough. I commend that. Hypergamy is reaching new heights if his abs and height couldnt catch more matches. Fuckiing Suifuel

well he is ugly and it proves that blacks only get the shit white women

6'5 is a huge fucking stretch lmao

made the nigga a giraffe

HE IS UGLY???????? hHAhAHAAHaHAHhaHAHhahAHAHAHHAHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

Thanks for more sui fuel. I am a white male and would like to inflict punishment on these coal burners.
He isn't even a Tyrone btw.
Ffs fuck off. I don't give a shit about our race

Thats pretty thorough. I commend that. Hypergamy is reaching new heights if his abs and height couldnt catch more matches. Fuckiing Suifuel
This was the full experiment thread if you missed it: https://incels.is/threads/new-chadrone-tinder-experiment.48297/post-879549

made the nigga a giraffe

HE IS UGLY???????? hHAhAHAAHaHAHhaHAHhahAHAHAHHAHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

This proves its over for under 6'6" males

Well after 400+ swipes, Chadrone who was featured in my last Tinder thread (pics below) has matched with 51 foids, 16 of the 51 are white girls, with most of those being fat white girls or 4/10s sadly. Finally, after swiping for 4 days now, tirelessly trying to disprove JBW at all costs, Chadrone got 2 matches that I initially expected!

Its important to remember the Tyrone used is a a professional model who has worked for Calvin Klein, and is listed as Instagrams top 20 hottest models by GQ. It is STILL surprising that he was only able to match with two average Stacies. And only 16 white girls out of 51 matches, with majority of the 400+ swipes being for white girls. evene average black foids have rejected this tyrone.

View attachment 18347View attachment 18348View attachment 18349

3f8b.png
Yeah but I'm not black. Blacks are in their own gray area tier, it's still over for ethnics.

How is this lifefuel when you’re using a male model for the experiment
There are some ethincels who think things are so hopeless not even black chads can slay white princesses

Jacqueline is a Stacy, Danielle is a high tier Becky/Stacylite.

These results for a Tyronelite are SuicideFuel. Any bland normie white guy can match with 2 ethnic Stacies.

@Facade did you try Tellem-T's luck in Poland? Share the results.

lol wtf you guys talking about "low numbers"

even above average white dudes are getting 1-2 matches on tinder. ethnics are getting like 0-1. 7/10+ are getting like mby 10, and chads are getting maybe 30-40 or more. this guy's match rate seems good enough

i tested with weed and he had a new asian or hispanic girl message him everyday in nyc

View attachment 18347View attachment 18348View attachment 18349

3f8b.png

What city or zip code? I wanna test myself and see how I compare.

Middle roastie/Stacy not bad

You changed the title you fucking fag hahaha

@Weed you fakecel faggot out now

i think white guys have to date far, far, far down when going for white girls

but an average white guy can and it's been proven many times, match with decent look ethnics

Those are pretty bad numbers tbh

made the nigga a giraffe

he is pretty ugly though, and the body pic doesn't do him any justice tbqh
should've chosen someone else

still though
he mogs me

Bad picture. No one wants a sweatyass nukka

>"only 16 of 51 matches are white girls"

So what? This proves YET AGAIN that ethnics ONLY WANT WHITE WOMYN.

Just admit you're all fucking volcels who wouldn't touch a femshit that's the same race as you and move on.

@Weed you fakecel faggot out now
huh? he provided no proof lol
>"only 16 of 51 matches are white girls"

So what? This proves YET AGAIN that ethnics ONLY WANT WHITE WOMYN.

Just admit you're all fucking volcels who wouldn't touch a femshit that's the same race as you and move on.
There are only white girls, not like there are any girls of any other race than just white tb htbh
now all we gotta do is find the ugliest white guy who can match the tyrone model in terms of matches
I agree, it's not like a hamlossus type of guy or onecooldude would get legit 0 matches their whole LIVES, yes lives.

Also

"has matched with 51 foids"
ITS OVER FOR ETHNICS LOL

Last edited:
Its important to remember the Tyrone used is a a professional model who has worked for Calvin Klein
JFL. Anybody can be a professional model nowadays. He's black and his jaw angle is not ideal.

you guys are so delusional.
he is a top 20 model who is competing with sean o'pry you dumb fucks

50 matches after 4 days is a bad result.

you dumbfucks we have members here on this forum that identify as incel have 72 matches in 1 day
JFL

There are some ethincels who think things are so hopeless not even black chads can slay white princesses

ROFL!!! You can be BELOW AVERAGE as a black male as a long as you are a low inhibition thug - and you will get prime young white pussy. The only black incels are nerdy high inhib types.

you guys are so delusional.
he is a top 20 model who is competing with sean o'pry you dumb fucks

50 matches after 4 days is a bad result.

you dumbfucks we have members here on this forum that identify as incel have 72 matches in 1 day
JFL
JBW

OP please now try with Chang
e0ead3f0eda2db6296ac8b94d8fe4522.jpg

And Super Pajeet
810481.jpg

Post your Face , I’d love to rate your “Ugliness “ on a scale . So we could compare.

only 6'5? borderline manlet, not surprising

He’s famous. Most girls probably swiped left knowing it was fake.
Nvm saw this
There goes my cope

Last edited: