Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chadrone only matches with 2 White stacies

• Thread starter deathgreetsmeslow
  • Start date
1. you mean "tyrone", if he was a chadrone he would be mixed race.

2. stacy is foid equivalent of a chad not an average white foid.

3. this has already been posted. the tyrone used shitty pics and still did relatively well. if he used better pics(since everybody uses their best pics for tinder) like seen on his instagram then he would get far more matches.

Well after 400+ swipes, Chadrone who was featured in my last Tinder thread (pics below) has matched with 51 foids, 16 of the 51 are white girls, with most of those being fat white girls or 4/10s sadly. Finally, after swiping for 4 days now, tirelessly trying to disprove JBW at all costs, Chadrone got 2 matches that I initially expected!

Its important to remember the Tyrone used is a a professional model who has worked for Calvin Klein, and is listed as Instagrams top 20 hottest models by GQ. It is STILL surprising that he was only able to match with two average Stacies. And only 16 white girls out of 51 matches, with majority of the 400+ swipes being for white girls. evene average black foids have rejected this tyrone.

View attachment 18347View attachment 18348View attachment 18349

3f8b.png
For the middle picture, which one is Jacqueline. It's the one on the right isnt it.

change is going to get completely destroyed. I'm calling it.
I doubt it
asians have better reputation than blacks
he could get more matches, and he has fair skin

that pajeet would get BTFO though

Eh, that guy honestly looks pretty normal to me

white girls are degenerates, i dont see why they are so overpriced

Post your Face ID love to rate your “Ugliness “ on a scale . So we could compare.
No you misunderstand. His meaning is that all blacks are ugly.
Lmao , u seem a little butt hurt . But while your ass is rotting here. Tyrone’s are out fucking white girls and any types. Show your face pussy :p

He's skinny, and not very good looking tbh.

Lmao , u seem a little butt hurt . But while your ass is rotting here. Tyrone’s are out fucking white girls and any types. Show your face pussy :p
White girls, not really. No more than Chads from other ethnic groups anyway

White girls, not really. No more than Chads from other ethnic groups anyway
Say whatever cope helps you rot at night. I don’t give a shit. We’re all in the same boat.

He shouldn't smile like he gave a bj five minutes ago and he is happy because of it. You can do this and be hot at the same time only if you are a giga chad, not less. You have to look serious because that is your last hope for looking manly.