Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chadpreet getting swooned over on Omegle

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
This is Adarsh Singh, your local neighbourhood Giga-Chadpreet:

View: https://youtu.be/W47ub5RCR54

In one video Wheat Waffles said "Chad's are an ethnicity of their own". Tails actually proves this with Sergi.

Screenshot 20220902 003808

View: https://youtu.be/duIRMiNhBnk

Sergi is Hispanic, Adarsh Singh is a Curry.

Why don't either pay the ethnic tax? Very simple, handsomeness > race.

When dating Normies toilets maintain a strict racial hierarchy, this hierarchy differs from toilet to toilet but 100% of all toilets share the fact that us Black Africans are at the bottom. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: How the rest is arranged is random but is usually homophilic with some Europhilic tendencies (especially for Noodlewhores, though Noodlewhores don't like all of Europe as they tend to exclude Spain, Sergi wouldn't be able to get a Noodlewhore wet).

But for Chad's of any race (except for Tyrone) they will break rules, this is why the stupid "It's ovER for Curries" is such non-sense. Chadpreet doesn't live the same life as Prajeet, Chadriguez doesn't live the same life as a Mexican beancel or a Colombian cokecel.

The ethnic tax is for Normies only (and Tyrone's because being a Nigger always sucks).

For us incels our race doesn't matter at all (unless you're a Black African for obvious reasons), we're all seen as sub-human.

Plenty of toilets say "I don't like Indian guys" until they see Adrash Singh, plenty of toilets say "I don't like Hispanic guys" until they see Sergi, and plenty of toilets say "I don't like Gooks" until they see BTS (Gooks are always in groups for some reason).

Don't project the Normie racial hierarchies onto Chad's because they're above it, don't project the Normie racial hierarchy onto us Incels because we're seen as an entirely different (inferior) race altogether. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

JUST
BE
CURRY

even the best curry is the weakest "chad"

even the best curry is the weakest "chad"
Who said he's the best curry??
There are tons of giga chadpreets.
/attachments/1662637369134-png.653861/?hash=e04c67cc96cf820191accb070e74d8fc

Attachments

• 1662637274743.png
    1662637274743.png
    575.5 KB · Views: 146
  • 1662637369134.png
    1662637369134.png
    313.6 KB · Views: 139
he's not giga chadpreet :feelskek::feelskek: I can face mog that shitskin

and I am pretty sure you height mog that curry by 1ft easily @Zhou Chang-Xing

also 2nd guy is hispanic jfl at thinking hispanics are incels, they are not. they have 2nd or 3rd highest smv for males in almost every country.

their foids are also super loyal and don't date/marry outside of race besides with chad/tyrone. I have almost never seen a chadpreet with a Latina

Where's the giga-Chadpreet? :feelskek:

That's not chadpreet

Ibrahim Ali Khan maybe yes

They have similar bone structure face wise. Just the skin is different.
Chad is another species.

chadpreet my ass

i mog this bum

This should be obvious, Chads, Chadlites and pretty boys are simply playing a very different games, maybe Chadpreets have a harder time with gigastacies but they can easily secure 8 or lower females of any race with minimal effort

Leaked footage of the undisputed king of unspoken rizz @Broly utilizing his JBC powers to form his harem of future wives on omegle

Leaked footage of the undisputed king of unspoken rizz @Broly finding his harem of future wives on omegle
I’m better looking than him tbh.

Same ded srs I mog this low T pencil necked dalit to the ganges and back
I’ve been trying to gain weight recently and will be T mogging niggas hard.

I’ve been trying to gain weight recently and will be T mogging niggas hard.
Foids prefer skinny leanmaxxed niggas though

Fuck him and the girls. Just because he’s good-looking girls are nice to him. But they’re never nice to me, they instantly dislike me or don’t look at me bc of my face

I mog him so bad to the slums of Delhi, Mumbai, and some other Indian cities it’s not even funny. @Ricordanza mogs too.
You are wasting your time here if you mog him. He's not chad but if you mog him you are at least HTN

Jfl he's not a chad you low iq bum

Just get a haircut theor is unironically true

Where's the giga-Chadpreet? :feelskek:
He's chadpreetlite so girls are willing to talk to him. Meanwhile all the girls disconnected me on Omegle, one made a disgusted lip gesture, another laughed and disconnected, third one said omg and disconnected.

He's chadpreetlite so girls are willing to talk to him. Meanwhile all the girls disconnected me on Omegle, one made a disgusted lip gesture, another laughed and disconnected, third one said omg and disconnected.
Yes Omegle is useless if ugly male, some foids tried to record me and I also got the usual laughing and EW comments.

I could beat those faggots up in real life but foids only care about how you look