Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Chadpreet can't even win daygame. "Just approach bro!"

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
JFL a Chadpreet can't even get the modern 2019 pig known as the average british woman.
The entitlement of those foids are disgusting. You can just tell their narcisstic egos have been inflated to extreme levels to which they want no less than a white gigachad.

I
T
S

O
V
E
R

tldw: Chadpreet goes through some self-improvement crap. Chadpreet approaches 3-4 times (skimmed through video) and each time the foid rejects him (one of the foids even said I have a boyfriend before he even had a chance to ask her out - OVER).

He should try his luck in India tbh

>Chadpreet
>Literally the same height as those roasties

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

He should try his luck in India tbh

I kind of mog him and still get zero matches with non hideous curry foids. As far as his approach, his height, the curry accent and his race are the main factors that are holding him down.

He should have lifted them as an approach.

It's over for ethnics tbh. Also he is not a chadpreet lol

I kind of mog him and still get zero matches with non hideous curry foids. As far as his approach, his height, the curry accent and his race are the main factors that are holding him down.
You mog him?? Tf what are you doing here

I'm from the UK. Lemme fill you in.... Non-western girls are a LOT better when it comes to curries as there is less stigma attached to them compared to the preconceptions average British foids would have (rapists, paedophiles, terrorists, curry, Muslim), many foids will be put off irrespective of whether the guy is Chadpreet - he is not anyway.

But some facts are unescapable. This guy isn't Chadpreet. Facially he probably mogs around 70% of his race - BUT for curries minimum I think you need to mog around 90%, especially if you want to cold-approach girls. A really light-skinned Indian, Paki or sandcel might've been better. He is more approaching (non-curry) normie levels facially. His accent is a little evident - Indian accent is a joke, but he's not that bad. He is also not tall. He should approach south Americans or Spanish foids who are shorter rather than Poles or Lithuanians who will height-mog him.

You mog him?? Tf what are you doing here

We just watched a video of him getting rejected by average looking females. If i approach curry foids, would have the same effect.

>Chadpreet

One of them is wearing heels though.

But yeah standards are rising so much these days. It's ridiculous.

I'm from the UK. Lemme fill you in.... Non-western girls are a LOT better when it comes to curries as there is less stigma attached to them compared to the preconceptions average British foids would have (rapists, paedophiles, terrorists, curry, Muslim), many foids will be put off irrespective of whether the guy is Chadpreet - he is not anyway.

But some facts are unescapable. This guy isn't Chadpreet. Facially he probably mogs around 70% of his race - BUT for curries minimum I think you need to mog around 90%, especially if you want to cold-approach girls. He is more approaching (non-curry) normie levels facially. His accent is a little evident - Indian accent is a joke, but he's not that bad. He is also not tall. He should approach south Americans or Spanish foids who are shorter rather than Poles or Lithuanians who will height-mog him.

Yas, never began for curries. All around the world, currymen are considered to be prude dirty pigs with no sense of hygiene. Its a stereotype that is also widely propagated by the Indian media to western countries.

But some facts are unescapable. This guy isn't Chadpreet. Facially he probably mogs around 70% of his race - BUT for curries minimum I think you need to mog around 90%, especially if you want to cold-approach girls.

You guys have too high standards for a Pajeet.

This Pajeet has to be in the 98%. You say he is too short. You say he is too plain; but realistically speaking how many 6'2''+ handsome Pajeets truly are there, at all? I've never seen one in my entire life. Have you? They may as well not exist. We are talking about 0.00001% unicorn Pajeets that only exist on Google Images and maybe our imaginations, not in actual real life. Pajeet in the video has to be in the top 98%.

This Pajeet has to be in the 90%. You say he is too short. You say he is too plain; but realistically speaking how many 6'2''+ handsome Pajeets truly are there, at all? I've never seen one in my entire life. Have you? They may as well not exist. We are talking about 0.00001% unicorn Pajeets that only exist on Google Images and maybe our imaginations, not in actual real life. Pajeet in the video has to be in the top 98%.

I've never seen one.

>being this low IQ
Mid-tier white normies mog him and even they struggle pulling foids, his facial features display no Chad-like characteristics whatsoever and his height isn't saying much either. What makes you think he's a Chadpreet?

We just watched a video of him getting rejected by average looking females. If i approach curry foids, would have the same effect.
Yes but they’re western females, i suggest you go east

This Pajeet has to be in the 98%. You say he is too short. You say he is too plain; but realistically speaking how many 6'2''+ handsome Pajeets truly are there, at all? I've never seen one in my entire life. Have you? They may as well not exist. We are talking about 0.00001% unicorn Pajeets that only exist on Google Images and maybe our imaginations, not in actual real life. Pajeet in the video has to be in the top 98%.

I havent seen one in India either. Its like they only exist in our minds lol.

Mid-tier white normies mog him and even they struggle pulling foids, his facial features display no Chad-like characteristics whatsoever, what makes you think he's a Chadpreet?
in your previous comment aside from the guy's face you just implied that you can't be chad for being short which is pretty low iq tbh

For a PUA his questions are extremely mundane and he has 0 confidence speaking.

Also, LMAO him crossing his arms when speaking with 2 Polish foids. He is so scared.

Last edited:
in your previous comment aside from the guy's face you just implied that you can't be chad for being short which is pretty low iq tbh
You can't you be a manlet and Chad at the same time you brainlet, if you actually lurked moar you would know that

You can't you be a manlet and Chad at the same time you brainlet, if you actually lurked moar you would know that
oh so tom cruise, zac efron and other countless people like them aren't chad okay bro :feelskek:
you are chad if you are in the top 5-10 percent of males and they are in that percentage. Your both comments are beyond retarded

Last edited:
oh so tom cruise, zac efron and other countless people like them aren't chad okay bro :feelskek:

Manlet Chad is possible but face has to be perfect. This curries face is average at best.

That's why the term 'Chadlite' exists. again, lurk moar

That's why the term 'Chadlite' exists. again, lurk moar
so literally two males who became famous because of their face and literally almost desired by all foids are chadlites not chads :feelskek: read my edited comment above
Manlet Chad is possible but face has to be perfect. This curries face is average at best.
I am not saying that curry is a chad my point is ERradicator is a retard for saying you can't be chad while being short.

Cold approaching is the worst thing you can ever do as a male.

All females require social proof. The only exceptions are gigachads who are with their friends or some shit

so literally two males who became famous because of their face and literally almost desired by all foids are chadlites not chads :feelskek: read my edited comment above

I am not saying that curry is a chad my point is ERradicator is a retard for saying you can't be chad while being short.
If you asked a foid and gave her a choice between Tom cruise and Jeremy Meeks, who do you think they'll choose? Meeks mogs both Cruise and Efron to hell and back simply because of his face AND height, hence because he an actual Chad and they are both lesser versions of Chad's. Let me guess, you are a "tallcel". Yeah fuck off back to lookism or some other shithole you came from

Last edited:
Mid-tier white normies mog him and even they struggle pulling foids, his facial features display no Chad-like characteristics whatsoever and his height isn't saying much either. What makes you think he's a Chadpreet?
He isn't, but height alone does not make anyone Chad. Face > everything.

If you asked a foid and gave her a choice between Tom cruise and Jeremy Meeks, who do you think they'll choose? Meeks mogs both Cruise and Efron to hell and back simply because of his height, hence because he an actual Chad and they are both lesser versions of Chad's. Let me guess, you are a "tallcel". Yeah fuck off back to lookism or some other shithole you came from
no bro i am actually 5'7 yeah meeks mog them both but if a chad mogs other chads that doesn't make the other chads into chadlites tbh. It just means meeks in the %1 percent while efron and cruise in %5 and they are still all attractive the women thus still chads. Women find %20 percent of men attractive and if you are in top %5 you are chad its simple. You made a retarded point and still trying to dry your ass tbh

He isn't, but height alone does not make anyone Chad. Face > everything.
I never said height alone makes anyone Chad, both his height and face are normie-tier at best and was trying to make a point why OP was wrong in calling him "chadpreet"

As an approachcel, I agree. Look at the chad "coaching" him though. Whenever I see that guy approaching it goes comically well.

I've respect for Bhav for doing what he's doing, he's already an Indian Chadlite anyway.

But it goes to show how impossible it is even for a chadlite these days.

I never said height alone makes anyone Chad, both his height and face are normie-tier at best and was trying to make a point why OP was wrong in calling him "chadpreet"
You implied he couldn't be Chad because of hie height, and never said anything about his face.

it goes to show how impossible it is even for a chadlite these days.
Then what the hell are normies meant to do?

Yet alone US!?

If I was to even go through extensive surgeries (basically a new face lol), I'd be upper-tier normies (AT BEST). That would be negated by my abysmal social skills and no experience with foids.

You implied he couldn't be Chad because of hie height, and never said anything about his face.
I literally said on my first response to you that "his facial features display no Chad-like characteristics whatsoever and his height isn't saying much either", looks like someone forgot how to read.

I literally said on my first response to you that "his facial features display no Chad-like characteristics whatsoever and his height isn't saying much either", looks like someone forgot how to read.
I was talking about your initial post, which i inexplicably refer to. Indeed, somebody cannot read and it is you.

i exactly said the same thing to him and he called me a brainlet. Apparently even if a male have a god tier face he is chadlite if he is short according to him.

i exactly said the same thing to him and he called me a brainlet. Apparently even if a male have a god tier face he is chadlite if he is short according to him.
JFL. Unfortunately a lot of people here believe that meme.

Pick up "artists" are faggots. Any real chad would grab them and throw them in the garbage then stacy would leave with chad. In reality chads social circles and dating pool is formed as early as middle school. Strengthened in highschool and then fully established in college. You cant come in as an outsider. These retards believe these women are truly single. LOL they have atleast 20 chads one phone call away that took their virginities a long time ago.

I was talking about your initial post, which i inexplicably refer to. Indeed, somebody cannot read and it is you.
So your just going to cherry-pick that one post to base my entire argument and completely ignore the others? That's exactly something IT would do

For the last time, the faggot in OP's vid is NOT a Chadpreet because Chad's CANNOT BE the same height as foids. It is common fucking knowledge. More importantly, his face is the MAIN factor as to why he shouldn't be classified as such anyway. you are both retarded for even trying to dispute this. I'm done, good day.

PUA coaches still exist?? I thought they would have all been thrown in a volcano by now.

EDIT: You what is the most confounding aspect of this nonsense? The fact that the Curry/PUA gets immediately told that "WE ARE NOT INTERESTED!"...yet he continues to waste his time talking to them??? I mean all you cold-approachcels reading this, at least retain your dignity if you are going to PUA.

Last edited:
>Chadpreet

This, to be chad you have to have the whole package.

At least 6’
Muscular/Fit/Athletic build
NW0
Facial bones minimum level 8

At best he could be a chadpreetlite, but he seems very short and I can’t really see his face too well.

Lmao where are you from? The second/third generation of "Asians" (in the UK that means Pakistani, Indian or Bengali) they are much more taller, whiter and more chad-like than there 5'3 dravidian predecessors. I live in am multiethnic area of London and maybe like 1 in 10 curries (aged 18-21) are now 6'0 or over. Still shorter than average white, but taller than curries in home countries.

Trust me there are more Zayn Maliks to come.

This is a giga-Chadpreet 6'1 Imran Abbas:

People like him will become more and more common in western countries. True maybe its 1 in 1000 now, but soon 1 in 100 and then 1 in 10.

Last edited:
So your just going to cherry-pick that one post to base my entire argument and completely ignore the others? That's exactly something IT would do
I was mirroring your answer though. So if you think it is cucktear behavior, well you engaged in it also.
Chad's CANNOT BE the same height as foids
This is idiotic.
you are both retarded for even trying to dispute this. I'm done, good day.
JFL at thinking height matters. It is all about face, but sure keep coping.

Lmao where are you from? The second/third generation of "Asians" (in the UK that means Pakistani, Indian or Bengali) they are much more taller, whiter and more chad-like than there 5'3 dravidian predecessors. I live in am multiethnic area of London and maybe like 1 in 10 curries (aged 18-21) are now 6'0 or over. Still shorter than average white, but taller than curries in home countries.

Trust me there are more Zayn Maliks to come.

I'm from Canada. We have lots of Pajeets here (unfortunately).

I am very serious when I say that I have never seen a 6'2''+ Pajeet with a handsome face. Members of this forum will even vouch for me, that they have never seen it either. Quite amazing seeing as how the Indian population is 1.5 billion. Surely, one must exist somewhere? Now in regards to Zayn Malik this is just one celebrity, yet even he doesn't manage to fulfill the criteria above. I am not attacking Indians here. I love Indians. The Indian in this video is very very good looking for Indian standards. You will not find much better.

Last edited:
I'm from Canada. We have lots of Pajeets here (unfortunately).

I am very serious when I say that I have never seen a 6'2''+ Pajeet with a handsome face. Members of this forum will even vouch for me, that they have never seen it either. Quite amazing seeing as how the Indian population is 1.5 billion. Surely, one must exist somewhere? Now in regards to Zayn Malik this is just one celebrity, yet even he doesn't manage to fulfill the criteria above. I am not attacking Indians here. I love Indians. What I am saying is, the Indian in this video is very very good looking for Indian standards. You will not find much better.
Zayn is Pakistani anyway, obviously, as is Imran Abbas posted above. Pakistanis can be lighter skinned and more Aryan looking. Punjabis are, or can be, pretty GL too in my experience. Guy in the OP is Hindu, I think, but still definitely above average. Daygame is just retarded and he doesn't have the looks or ~game~ to be one of the 0.0001% who can succeed at it. The truest of curry trucels are, like, Bengalis, Southern Indians, Tamils, and to a lesser extent some North Indian Hindus.

This is a giga-Chadpreet 6'1 Imran Abbas:

View attachment 155078

People like him will become more and more common in western countries. True maybe its 1 in 1000 now, but soon 1 in 100 and then 1 in 10.

I am not going to speak for Pakistan since they have their own culture and beauty standards, but in the West I see construction workers outside my window right now who MOG this guy to the moon. I just glanced through his Instagram I don't think he's so spectacular. Very little presence. Looks worse in videos than in photos, which means too much photoshop. Not a bad looking man sure, but on a college campus he is not going to get by with his looks. Maybe on a college campus in Pakistan, not at the University of Ottawa or the University of Loughborough.

And why would 1/10 Pajeets become magically good-looking? Humans are generally getting uglier, not better looking.

Last edited:
but in the West I see construction workers outside my window right now who MOG this guy to the moon.
yeah man construction workers mog a guy who became famous because of his face.:forcedsmile: You said in an other thread that white chads mog meeks too, you just have to be a troll. This dude in the photo facially have no flaws, keep coping and tell yourself that your aryan brothers mog him jfl