Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Chadpreet can't even win daygame. "Just approach bro!"

Modern Western females are irredeemably evil and deserve death.

but in the West I see construction workers outside my window right now who MOG this guy to the moon. I just glanced through his Instagram I don't think he's so spectacular. Very little presence. Looks worse in videos than in photos, which means too much photoshop. Not a bad looking man sure, but on a college campus he is not going to get by with his looks. Maybe on a college campus in Pakistan, not at the University of Ottawa or the University of Loughborough.

Did you just literally say construction workers mog Imran Abbas?! :lul::lul::lul:

Don't need your opinion here buddy. You're just obsessed with white skin. He's considered one of the best looking guys in the world - so is Zayn Malik.

Yeah sure I agree most best looking guys are white Chads from the West. But many non-whites slip through the net and mog the white giga-Chads on rare occasions.

yeah man construction workers mog a guy who became famous because of his face
Actors just need face for the most part because height frauding from the camera is very common. They always pick a shorter women and may give the guy lifts. They edited Vin Diesel to make him The Rock's height.

yeah man construction workers mog a guy who became famous because of his face.:forcedsmile:
Did you just literally say construction workers mog Imran Abbas?! :lul::lul::lul:

Yes, and I was being completely serious.

Where do you think many Chads are actually working? They do not sit in the office all day. I see Chads working construction that are double the size of this so called 6'1'' Pakistani model, with a nicer set of features overall. In my city students usually take construction jobs part-time to make some extra money over the summer. It is not rare to see.

Do you live in London? Have you seen Tinder in London? Take a look yourself:

Pajeets, Pakistanis, or whoever you have in mind just don't have the physicality to compete. There is no competition. There never was. Ethnics were invited into the West to fill the economic void and keep the system running, not to compete with Whites on a sexual level.

But many non-whites slip through the net and mog the white giga-Chads on rare occasions.

Never saw this happen in my life. It's a fantasy. Certainly not the guy you posted.

Last edited:
no bro i am actually 5'7 yeah meeks mog them both but if a chad mogs other chads that doesn't make the other chads into chadlites tbh. It just means meeks in the %1 percent while efron and cruise in %5 and they are still all attractive the women thus still chads. Women find %20 percent of men attractive and if you are in top %5 you are chad its simple. You made a retarded point and still trying to dry your ass tbh
@ERadicator is right lol. What makes you think Efron and cruise are in the top 5% of men? There are plenty of better looking people out there, in face alone. A lot of foids like Tom Holland too, this alone doesnt make him a chad

Where do you think many Chads are actually working? They do not sit in the office all day. I see Chads working construction that are double the size of this so called 6'1'' Pakistani model, with nicer features and skintone overall. In my city students usually take construction jobs part-time to make some extra money over the summer. It is not rare to see.

Pajeets, Pakistanis, or whoever you have in mind just don't have the physicality to compete. There is no competition. There never was. Ethnics were invited into the West to fill the economic void and keep the system running, not to compete with Whites on a sexual level.

Never saw this happen in my life. It's a fantasy. Certainly not the guy you posted.

Come on dude you should take out chad's white cock from your mouth and think logically and without any bias. You are comparing white college chads who have to work with a man whose face is a money making machine smh

@ERadicator is right lol. What makes you think Efron and cruise are in the top 5% of men? There are plenty of better looking people out there, in face alone. A lot of foids like Tom Holland too, this alone doesnt make him a chad
no he is not and oh my fucking god i always thought you were smarter than this that men are making a career out of their looks how many 6'0 chads can do that they are still chads but not chadly enough to make money out of their looks. So by your logic every 1 dude out of 20 mogs them ahahahahhahaahha

no he is not and oh my fucking god i always thought you were smarter than this that men are making a career out of their looks how many 6'0 chads can do that they are still chads but not chadly enough to make money out of their looks. So by your logic every 1 dude out of 20 mogs them ahahahahhahaahha
Is Tom Holland a chad?

Come on dude you should take out chad's white cock from your mouth and think logically and without any bias. You are comparing white college chads who have to work with a man whose face is a money making machine smh

Sure, a "money making machine" in Pakistan. As I said I am unfamiliar of Pakistani beauty standards, or what goes on in Pakistan.

In the West he would be a kebab making machine rather than a money making machine.

Is Tom Holland a chad?
no but definitely in the %20 percent that women are attracted to and we don't know hollands situation in terms of how he got into hollywood

That accent really holds him back.

Sure, a "money making machine" in Pakistan. As I said I am unfamiliar of Pakistani beauty standards, or what goes on in Pakistan.

In the West he would be a kebab making machine rather than a money making machine.
run

run a tinder experiment with him and a non actor or model white chad. Take one direction for example malik was the most desired person in the group despite surrounded with white chads and being ethnic girls prefers bones not skin tone

no but definitely in the %20 percent that women are attracted to and we don't know hollands situation in terms of how he got into hollywood
he got into Hollywood at a young age because of his looks, nothing else. By your logic he would be a chad too lol

he got into Hollywood at a young age because of his looks, nothing else. By your logic he would be a chad too lol
I doubt it he is definitely at least 6
oh no it looks like his father is a well known comedian your cherry picking failed dude

I doubt it he is definitely at least 6

oh no it looks like his father is a well known comedian your cherry picking failed dude
what does his dad being a well known comedian have to do with anything? the fact that you rated him a 6 contradicts your original point that if “a man is desired by many women he must be a chad”. post any of efron or cruises pics on looksmax and you will get 6-7 ratings at maximum

what does his dad being a well known comedian have to do with anything? the fact that you rated him a 6 contradicts your original point that if “a man is desired by many women he must be a chad”. post any of efron or cruises pics on looksmax and you will get 6-7 ratings at maximum
that means he can help his son to be an actor. My original point is %20 men are desired by foids and data shows it and if you read my post above i said only like %5 percent are top of if are chads. So holland can be in the %20 but not in %5 according to my ratings. Also jfl if you count lookism if we rate that low that means everybody else is rated low too so being a 6-7 is enough for being in the%5 percent.

Also Eradicators points are beyond retarded he said that jeremy meeks mogs cruise and efron (which is true) and as a result of that cruise and efron are chadlites. By that logic since meeks almost mogs everyone there are like 100 chads in the world jfl

He's a manlet, not chadpreet.

that means he can help his son to be an actor. My original point is %20 men are desired by foids and data shows it and if you read my post above i said only like %5 percent are top of if are chads. So holland can be in the %20 but not in %5 according to my ratings. Also jfl if you count lookism if we rate that low that means everybody else is rated low too so being a 6-7 is enough for being in the%5 percent.

Also Eradicators points are beyond retarded he said that jeremy meeks mogs cruise and efron (which is true) and as a result of that cruise and efron are chadlites. By that logic since meeks almost mogs everyone there are like 100 chads in the world jfl
are you suprised that people use connections as a stepping stone into Hollywood? people dont just get casted off the street lol. Meeks would’ve never became famous had his mugshot pictures not gone viral. Almost every hollywood actor has used some sort of connection to get in the industry. Stating that as the main reason they succeeded is wrong; connections get you in, but only looks matter once youve gone pass that first step. there was also no indication that his dad did anything to facilitate this lol being a famous comedian doesnt mean that he would have connections in Hollywood

Meeks is barely a chad and he still mogs both of them. A better example for a chad would be chico

are you suprised that people use connections as a stepping stone into Hollywood? people dont just get casted off the street lol. Meeks would’ve never became famous had his mugshot pictures not gone viral. Almost every hollywood actor has used some sort of connection to get in the industry. Stating that as the main reason they succeeded is wrong; connections get you in, but only looks matter once youve gone pass that first step. there was also no indication that his dad did anything to facilitate this lol being a famous comedian doesnt mean that he would have connections in Hollywood

Meeks is barely a chad and he still mogs both of them. A better example for a chad would be chico
i am not suprised you just said that he is there just because he looks good in your older post mine post was a respond to it.

And i don't exactly how hollywood works but in my country almost all of the actors have zero connections and they mainly got famous from stuff like modeling contests or social media. I am sure if meeks chooses to live a normal life instead of being a thug he definitely apply to some modeling agency and got sucessful.

You know holland is in hollywood because of some kind of connection yes your looks make you a sucessful actor and his looks are good but not enough for hollywood.

Meeks is gigachad ffs that man is manipulating the world with his looks jfl if thats not gigachad i don't know what it is (chico is a gigachad too no doubt on that)

Where do you think many Chads are actually working? They do not sit in the office all day. I see Chads working construction that are double the size of this so called 6'1'' Pakistani model, with a nicer set of features overall. In my city students usually take construction jobs part-time to make some extra money over the summer. It is not rare to see.

You need to stop sucking white cock. That guy you posted is juiced up - you're the one getting turned on over white Chad, not foids. I'm obviously not talking about 99% of curries (that's the economic void you talk about), I' talking about that 0.1% of Pakis, Indians, Persians, Turks. They compete on a level playing field with blond haired white norse gods from Sweden. If you could round up all the top 1% of Chads in the world won't all be blond haired aryans. Keep coping.

When Gigi replied why she got with Zayn on Ellen her reply was "Have you seen his face". She also had his picture as a lock screen that's how retarded she got.

I am very serious when I say that I have never seen a 6'2''+ Pajeet with a handsome face.
I have a 6'2" Punjabi friend with a handsome face. My green-eyed Tyrone-lite friend said "Before you I've never seen a pretty guy from your race." I was standing right next to him when he said that.

I don`t think you can be chad being this short

I am not going to speak for Pakistan since they have their own culture and beauty standards, but in the West I see construction workers outside my window right now who MOG this guy to the moon.
This is a cope and you know it. I live in a country with a high concentration of white Chad-lites and Chads, and this guy easily mogs 99% of them.

If you could round up all the top 1% of Chads in the world won't all be blond haired aryans. Keep coping.

Who said anything about blonde hair? It could be brown hair, or even dirty blonde hair.

Who said anything about blonde hair? It could be brown hair, or even dirty blonde hair.

That was a reference to your white worship my low-IQ friend.

My point was - are you literally saying that if you could pick the top 1% of best looking men living in the world at the moment, not a single one of them would be from the Indian subcontinent and related areas (Afghanistan,Iran etc)?

Just for reference top 1% of men living in the world would equal roughly 33 million Chads. According to you not a single curry would make it. Keep coping.

You need to stop sucking white cock. That guy you posted is juiced up - you're the one getting turned on over white Chad, not foids. I'm obviously not talking about 99% of curries (that's the economic void you talk about), I' talking about that 0.1% of Pakis, Indians, Persians, Turks. They compete on a level playing field with blond haired white norse gods from Sweden. If you could round up all the top 1% of Chads in the world won't all be blond haired aryans. Keep coping.

When Gigi replied why she got with Zayn on Ellen her reply was "Have you seen his face". She also had his picture as a lock screen that's how retarded she got.
Bro, the dude is really retarded. I skimmed through that London Tinder album and JFL none of the guys mogged Imran Abbas you posted facially speaking. All I saw was a bunch of normies with very few Chad-lites sprinkled in between.

White-worshippers really need to go. :lul:

are you literally saying that if you could pick the top 1% of best looking men living in the world at the moment, not a single one of them would be from the Indian subcontinent and related areas (Afghanistan,Iran etc)?

It would be difficult to measure such a thing.

From the evidence that I see, of the top 1% of best looking men in the world only 0.001% of that 1% would be from the Indian subcontinent and related areas. Now if "Imran Abbas" is what you consider the best looking, then I am absolutely positive of my extreme opinion.

To put it into perspective 0.001% of 100,000 good looking men would be 100 men from the Indian subcontinent and related areas.

Bro, the dude is really retarded. I skimmed through that London Tinder album and JFL none of the guys mogged Imran Abbas you posted facially speaking. All I saw was a bunch of normies with very few Chad-lites sprinkled in between.

White-worshippers really need to go. :lul:

Funny because when I glanced at "Imran Abbas" Instagram profile I thought the same thing. Very unimpressed. Place one of his candid photos in that Tinder collection and he becomes completely invisible if not out of place. Is this really the best looking Pakistani you can muster? I refuse to believe such a thing, actually. There has to be better examples somewhere. This is becoming a bigger blackpill than before.

Last edited:
I kind of mog him and still get zero matches with non hideous curry foids. As far as his approach, his height, the curry accent and his race are the main factors that are holding him down.

cope, this dude's a chadpreet-lite, if you mogged him you wouldnt be on this forum.

In London with that accent and height he is most likely to succeed in finding 20 pounds on the floor somewhere than successfully picking up a female through cold approaching.

I've seen Indian men do well in the UK but they weren't fobs from Mumbai they were second generation and some were quite tall and light skinned.

London is hell for non chad ethnics, don't bother doing online dating here or cold approaching. He should just go back to India and find himself a wife.

Funny because when I glanced at "Imran Abbas" Instagram profile I thought the same thing. Very unimpressed. Place one of his candid photos in that Tinder collection and he becomes completely invisible if not out of place. Is this really the best looking Pakistani you can muster? I refuse to believe such a thing, actually. There has to be better examples somewhere. This is becoming a bigger blackpill than before.
Clearly there are better looking brown men that exist but your white worshipping has gotten to the point where you've become a complete deluded faggot who thinks average white looking dudes are better looking than above average brown guys. :lul:

With his height he can forget it. Women demand a dude being taller them.

With his height he can forget it. Women demand a dude being taller them.
I saw an ethnic guy with a taller white girl earlier this week. She mogged him facially as well.

And those Polish foids let him on for 5 minutes. Aren't foids supposed to get sluttier when abroad?