Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chadlite lanklet is having too much fun mogging the entire population of NYC.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Girls are drooling over bones as usual

Obvlion ethnicel volunteerly gets mogged

Last edited:
I hate tallfags :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

He needs a baseball bat to the knees. It's like making some Michael Jackson moonwalk in front of some wheelchair bound cripple.

That mofo needs to spend his days limping

He enjoys the mogging. Can't blame him

Just pass me the rope...

i can't even comprehend how easy this guys life will be.

His mother is 6`2 life isn`t fair

Girls are drooling over bones as usual

Obvlion ethnicel volunteerly gets mogged

damn unless there was money to be made off his presence, I would not want to be anywhere near him.

JFL at getting voluntarily mogged for free and no benefit from that interaction.

Fuck this bullshit man.. 6'10" and white.... just pass me the rope already

is he like 6'6

nah 6'10

these guys always have to announce their height

i honestly hate tall people, they did nothing but be born and get tall genetics but act like they did something special for it. Basically all these videos are about his height looks like it

6'6 is average these days
you won't even stand out if you're not near 7'

His frame is shitty, but frame doesnt matter, its all about face and height

i can't even comprehend how easy this guys life will be.
will be??

looks like he's been on autopilot mode since 12 yrs when he began to eclipse his peers in height.
6'6 is average these days
you won't even stand out if you're not near 7'
on what part of the world?? lmao, that isnt the average from where Im at

His frame is shitty, but frame doesnt matter, its all about face and height
Yeah he has a garbage frame but still slays because tall and white with good face

will be??

looks like he's been on autopilot mode since 12 yrs when he began to eclipse his peers in height.

on what part of the world?? lmao, that isnt the average from where Im at

on the internet where 6'6 guys on roids are a dime a dozen

women don't give a shit about statistics

In the first pic his shoes look like they are platform shoes. Its like he is using heels.
Its not enough being 6'10, he has to use elevator shoes too.

Massive Cope

you realize that NT 5+/10 males are still finding wives and GFs without the internet, right?
They are using either the internet (social media) or friend circles, both of which are very connected.

He looks like a stickman, I thought foids were attracted to men who could keep them safe and secure.
To a certain point yes, for example a 6'0 (183 cm) man with an amazing frame might get picked over a 6'3 (191 cm) man with a shit frame.

But once you hit a certain threshold (For example this guy is 6'10 (208 cm) and probably close to 7 foot (213 cm) foot with those fat shoes he is wearing, he is at the point where he is at least 6 inches to 1-2 foot taller than everyone else around him, at that point frame etc no longer matters because he could destroy almost every man in the immediate vicinity and surrounding area in a 1v1 fight (Unless he is at an nba game or some shit), so he in the eyes of a foid is very safe.

To a certain point yes, for example a 6'0 (183 cm) man with an amazing frame might get picked over a 6'3 (191 cm) man with a shit frame.

But once you hit a certain threshold (For example this guy is 6'10 (208 cm) and probably close to 7 foot (213 cm) foot with those fat shoes he is wearing, he is at the point where he is at least 6 inches to 1-2 foot taller than everyone else around him, at that point frame etc no longer matters because he could destroy almost every man in the immediate vicinity and surrounding area in a 1v1 fight (Unless he is at an nba game or some shit), so he in the eyes of a foid is very safe.
This is completely flawed though, I could easily knock that pansy out in a 1v1 :feelsree:

He shouldn't be humiliating people like that, that's disgusting.
He is a typical tall fag piece of shit, he deserves broken kneecaps

Looks frail. A manlet could easily crush his kneecaps and he would collapse over and limp around with no muscle mass.

Those back and knee problems can’t come soon enough

You are coping very hard if you think you can 1v1 him. He will send you massive punchs and kicks in the head with his 10 meters reach and you wouldn't do jack shit beside taking hits while trying to get close to him.

Cope if you think it's only about intimidation and that "women are irrational" or something, in reality most people chances of winning against him are very low

OP I see nothing but a very tall guy walking down the street awkwardly looking back at the camera. BUT if you see this as "Chadlite lanklet mogs the peopleof NYC" then go ahead. Mind you being that tall is pretty cumbersome & its not a ticket into a girls pants

Failed to load video

Nice face though. Record me or 6'4" jsanza walking down those streets and see the difference

This fucker is 15, is 6ft10, has a deep as fuck voice, and has good facial bones. One day as this fuck gives more happiness than are entire lives on this forum combined. Of course his mom is 6ft2 and dad 6ft10. Meanwhile both my parents have recessed facial bones and are short, fuck this trash world. This guys entire life is one big party and fuck fest and we lost the genetic lottery so we rot.

Last edited:
Jfl at the noodlewhores who inmediately turn aroudn and laugh

He has a good face too legit gigachad

Just look at his shit eating grin. I hope this prick has something bad happen to him, like an amputated leg or something

In the first pic his shoes look like they are platform shoes.
I hope God breaks his legs or something.
He looks like a bitch that likes taking it up his ass.
If his legs broke in half he’d still be taller than me.