Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chadlite lanklet is having too much fun mogging the entire population of NYC.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Just have a genetic recombination where your brain releases more growth hormone than average, bro.

how are you supposed to compete with that? with your personality right. the older I get and more shit I see I become more and more convinced this life wasn't meant to be enjoyed for people who are below a certain genetic combination level. self-improvement is a bussiness constructed to sell booklet to normies. imagine a 5'4 guy trying to become an 'alpha male' lifting weights and abusing roids to one day face this guy. with the amount of bluepill poisoning he probably won't even go through a moment of realization but just a short circuit of his tiny brain circuit and blankness.

Frog

ram his calves and his skull explodes as it hits the ground. hundreds of thousands of likes just for height? maybe @speedtypingincel was right

"Past 6'2", women begin to increase rejections of men for being too tall"

And this guy is 6'10, it doesn't mean he will fail, but it would be easier if he was not an abnormal height.