Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfishing is making women afraid

based, live in fear roastie.

Lifefuel, I always thought chadfishing was a waste of time tbh

Last edited:
Awww pooor roastie, I feel so bad for her

They could solve chadfishing by requiring a video chat before they meet up, but it would still work if you're using your own photos except you're lying about height.

Awww pooor roastie, I feel so bad for her
I hope you're happy with YOUR BASTARD CHAD SON YOU FUCKING WHORE
They could solve chadfishing by requiring a video chat before they meet up, but it would still work if you're using your own photos except you're lying about height.
Pretty soon the apps will require iphones with lidar that can height verify you

Extremely based. Keep exposing those thots.

Look at this bitch acting like the reason she doesn't want non-chads is because "she's 5'8"

No one, not even Chads, wants to see pics of her niglet in dating apps

So they're frauding their height just like women fraud their face everyday with Fakeup?

France Crying GIF by Paris Saint-Germain

Lifefuel. Now women have to actually put in effort if they want Chad. And hopefully they never find Chad again.

And it appears she's a single mom. She'll never learn her lesson of getting pumped and dump if she only wants Chad. :feelshaha:

Lifefuel. Now women have to actually put in effort if they want Chad. And hopefully they never find Chad again.

And it appears she's a single mom. She'll never learn her lesson of getting pumped and dump if she only wants Chad. :feelshaha:
This is actually what libfems 'claim' feminism is about. EQUALITY.

IF YOU WANT CHAD PUT IN THE WORK YOU FUCKING BITCH

Feminism is a fucking joke, because women are too lazy to live by it

Why do these whores lack any self awareness? An average woman on tinder gets literally 50-100 matches to chose from. Most guys get 0 or a small fraction of that. Having more choices is obviously better than having no choice or very few choices.

On top of that she whines about "fuckboys" -considering that women swipe right to only 5% of the guys most guys would be glad to have her. All she needs to do is not go for a chad that has many options.

Also if she wasn't going for male model looking guys she could never get catfished.

This bitch just admitted that she tries to match with male models as a single mother.:feelswhat:

Funny_Opinion_666 said:
even before I knew what an incel was dating as a women of 5”8’ was hard enough with a lot of apps not showing hight you’d talk for a little while then find out they’re 5 foot fuck all and be like... shit. Then you try to explain and they take it so personally like I can’t make myself any shorter same as you can’t get any taller dude let’s just part amicably... nope they have to get in some sort of insult

I'd only let it go for those open about their heightism in profiles

if they pretend to be tolerant so they don't alienate tall guys with their cruelty and then do that in private, they deserve admonishment

I bet short men don't discriminate against tall women the same way tall women do against short men

I bet short men don't discriminate against tall women the same way tall women do against short men

If extremely fat and short women have no problem getting a date then tall and slim women should have even less of a problem. I am sure once a woman is a giant (190 cm 6'3 and above) she gets rejected by some guys for her freakish height but most guys still won't care.

Why do these whores lack any self awareness? An average woman on tinder gets literally 50-100 matches to chose from. Most guys get 0 or a small fraction of that. Having more choices is obviously better than having no choice or very few choices.

On top of that she whines about "fuckboys" -considering that women swipe right to only 5% of the guys most guys would be glad to have her. All she needs to do is not go for a chad that has many options.

Also if she wasn't going for male model looking guys she could never get catfished.

This bitch just admitted that she tries to match with male models as a single mother.:feelswhat:
she probably complains about fuckboys because she got KNOCKED UP by one, and abandoned her like the ALPHA CHAD he is. YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE CUNT

I like how 80% of her post is actually just some brutal heightpill that has nothing to do with the title or the subject of the post. Like height is some kind of sick foid obsession at this point.

I'd only let it go for those open about their heightism in profiles

if they pretend to be tolerant so they don't alienate tall guys with their cruelty and then do that in private, they deserve admonishment

you gotta love female instinct for mate selection. ITS WHAT TURNED THIS WORLD INTO THE PSYCHO SHITHOLE IT IS
I like how 80% of her post is actually just some brutal heightpill that has nothing to do with the title or the subject of the post. Like height is some kind of sick foid obsession at this point.
oh we aren't making fun of you for being short or virgins :soy: (we just do it passive aggressively and gaslight you into thinking we aren't)

As a 5'10 guy, I love tall women, to be honest, not gonna lie.

Absolute coomfuel I seriously get off to foids being in pain and living in fear. Keep at it please i need more seething roasties to fuel my hate boner.

Hopefully the next time she goes on a date she gets beheaded

Look at this bitch acting like the reason she doesn't want non-chads is because "she's 5'8"

Single mothers deserve every obstacle in their life as much as possible.
I hope Tyrone gets her pregnant again, and again.
And once she finds a Chad, he will be like: "Bitch are you serious? Single mother? With 2 nigglets from 2 different Tyrones? Ewww, get away from me! Disgusting!"
Would it be okay if she had two piglets instead of nigglets?

Last edited:
And the bitch is just an attention whore like all women. They're all constantly looking for the best men. And they're very hypocritical creatures lying you to your face.

And the bitch is just an attention whore like all women. They're all constantly looking for the best men. And they're very hypocritical creatures lying you to your face.
She's NOT ENTITLED TO CHAD

Are the number of chadfishers really high enough to keep women off these apps? Like all normies are drooling all over the place, and chads too

Then maybe stupid cunts should try to match not only with Chads so they don't get catfished?

The fact women get chadfished proves that personality is a meme since they could just meet up with their looks match.

Mission accomplished. I didn't even like Chadfishing but that woman's pathetic story endeared me to it. Actual LifeFuel.

Her complaint is basically that dating was already hard because she refuses to date men her height (even though being tall doesn't add all that much to a woman's SMV, so she's not going to attract higher tier partners based just on that), and that with Chadfishing on top of it she's basically a femcel now. Boo fucking hoo.

"Looking for love is hard enough for everyone with out this added issue so what do we do? Are more and more women going to become celibate like me to avoid all this, then making the incel problem worse"

JFL the only men this foid was fucking were Chads, clearly, as she keeps getting Chadfished, and has gone celibate over her high standards not being met. Chads won't miss her, world keeps spinning on a scheduled rotation.

Don't they require photo verification or some shit on tinder now?

Does this dumb whore not realize she can't get chadfished if she goes for average men? It's called CHADfish for a reason. But God beware she lowers her standards to her looksmatch.

Does this dumb whore not realize she can't get chadfished if she goes for average men? It's called CHADfish for a reason. But God beware she lowers her standards to her looksmatch.
Don't they require photo verification or some shit on tinder now?
Mission accomplished. I didn't even like Chadfishing but that woman's pathetic story endeared me to it. Actual LifeFuel.

Her complaint is basically that dating was already hard because she refuses to date men her height (even though being tall doesn't add all that much to a woman's SMV, so she's not going to attract higher tier partners based just on that), and that with Chadfishing on top of it she's basically a femcel now. Boo fucking hoo.

"Looking for love is hard enough for everyone with out this added issue so what do we do? Are more and more women going to become celibate like me to avoid all this, then making the incel problem worse"

JFL the only men this foid was fucking were Chads, clearly, as she keeps getting Chadfished, and has gone celibate over her high standards not being met. Chads won't miss her, world keeps spinning on a scheduled rotation.
The fact women get chadfished proves that personality is a meme since they could just meet up with their looks match.

Fact that all these women don’t get red flags when they match with super model says volumes. They only swipe on chads so nothing seems out of the blues to them
Fact that all these women don’t get red flags when they match with super models says volumes. They only swipe on chads so nothing seems out of the blues to them, just another chad in their matches. They never swipe on sub 8s

34342CCB 679F 4DBA AE82 775E52217FF6

If this is true then I am truly proud of this community. If we single handedly managed to get foids off dating apps then we have already made decent progress.

We need to chadfish as much as possible. Set up a date with some roastie, make sure the drive is atleast one hour from her place. Once she reaches and asks where you are, message something like “bitch you thought I would date some ugly freak like you. You are fucking disgusting” Then say any other insults you want and then block her. Bonus points if you wait a month and do it again to the same roastie.

Funny how she complains to not find one taller and says 5inch FUCK all there is 3 inches above her height...to 6,0
All those men not good enough just on that basis.
If this is true then I am truly proud of this community. If we single handedly managed to get foids off dating apps then we have already made decent progress.

We need to chadfish as much as possible. Set up a date with some roastie, make sure the drive is atleast one hour from her place. Once she reaches and asks where you are, message something like “bitch you thought I would date some ugly freak like you. You are fucking disgusting” Then say any other insults you want and then block her. Bonus points if you wait a month and do it again to the same roastie.
We need a Chadfish guide because many of us are new and dumb, at least I am.

Are the number of chadfishers really high enough to keep women off these apps? Like all normies are drooling all over the place, and chads too
we don't need many, we just new a few to traumatize and spread word. It's like TCAP

NAH, I think it would hurt more if we didn't completely reveal ourselves to be this obvious scapegoat. Leave them thinking Chad just found a better bitch. Have him say something like "oh sorry tbh, I'm already seeing someone, and we were having a rough patch, but we worked things out, so I can't see you, I hope u understand, Friends?"

Last edited:
Whore

DATE SOMEONE SHORTER THAN YOU, YOU FUCKING DISHWASHER

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back