Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfishing is making women afraid

If this is true then I am truly proud of this community. If we single handedly managed to get foids off dating apps then we have already made decent progress.

We need to chadfish as much as possible. Set up a date with some roastie, make sure the drive is atleast one hour from her place. Once she reaches and asks where you are, message something like “bitch you thought I would date some ugly freak like you. You are fucking disgusting” Then say any other insults you want and then block her. Bonus points if you wait a month and do it again to the same roastie.
Unironically felt good after reading that, thanks for making my day. :feelsokman:

No @ThoughtfulCel . It wouldn't be okay for her to have 2 "piglets" from 2 different pigs either.

I do believe that Blacks need their own homeland, to live in their own societies, and do as they see fit.
There are many countries around the World, with majority Black demographics, and they do as they want.

Surprisingly enough, blacks Worldwide don't want to live in those countries.
In fact, they often run away from them desperately. Choosing, instead, majorly White countries.

I don't like race mixing, because, in my opinion, it creates hardship for ugly males of both races.

Females of all races are super eager to widen their "options".
And when they do that they destroy the life of their racial looksmatch.
When females race mix, they create Incels in their race.

For example: I am against Whites SEAmaxxing, because it hurts the chances and lives of ricecels that live there.

And I am against single mothers being pampered and provided for by the State, while they ruin the life of thousands of Incels.

What is your opinion about race-mixing and single-mothers?
Single mothers are garbage.

Don't give a single shit about race mixing. For starters im not even human, so it doesn't affect me. But even if i was, its pure and utter cope.

Women living in fear? Hnnnnngh

Attachments

• 55BCA118-8EE3-47E9-A5A6-89D941D9A3F9.gif
    55BCA118-8EE3-47E9-A5A6-89D941D9A3F9.gif
    314.8 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6