Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Chadfishing has ruined my PUA skills because I am so used to women talking to me. But irl when I run out of things to say, it just stops.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Last night I went out with my friend to run some night game in multiple bars. The dude doesn’t approach so I have to open all sets and then he comes in later.

But Everytime I run out of things to say it just stops. Foids don’t make any effort to talk back and then it becomes awkward and I have to eject.

As chadfish I just have to say just few words and then the foids takeover and I respond to her. Mostly I don’t even start, they start.

Maybe I was awkward cuz that was the first time I gamed sober. I’ll try to get drunk and then game today. I’ll let you guys know.

Last night I went out with my friend to run some night game in multiple bars. The dude doesn’t approach so I have to open all sets and then he comes in later.

But Everytime I run out of things to say it just stops. Foids don’t make any effort to talk back and then it becomes awkward and I have to eject.
Why do you still approach? Are you 7/10+ in looks?

>PUA
>Current Year
:feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:

Doesn't matter what you say. What matters is how you look. Your conversations with foids never stopped. They simply never properly start to begin with.

As chadfish I just have to say just few words and then the foids takeover and I respond to her. Mostly I don’t even start, they start.

Maybe I was awkward cuz that was the first time I gamed sober. I’ll try to get drunk and then game today. I’ll let you guys know.
You must be very good looking to run club game and NT too, why are you here?

If they don't contribute to the conversation it's just a polite way for them to imply that they are not interested. Even if you find things to say eventually they will make an excuse to go or give you one word answers until you stop asking or telling them something.

Doesn't matter what you say. What matters is how you look. Your conversations with foids never stopped. They simply never properly start to begin with.

If they don't contribute to the conversation it's just a polite way for them to imply that they are not interested. Even if you find things to say eventually they will make an excuse to go or give you one word answers until you stop asking or telling them something.
Idk why I still have hope. My mind just can’t accept it’s over. It’s like running into a wall over and over again because being with females is in my genetic coding

I hate approaching I feel like a filthy begger

You're coping behind words, the problem isn't your game or ''social skills'' per say its your looks, the Chadfish didn't have a problem saying retarded one word answers to the foids cause they liked his looks simply as.

Good Looking=Convo flows.

Ugly=Convo is dead before you're even given a chance to show your muh personality.

The biggest chad in our college is quiet, introverted and doesn't say much. When he talks to someone the other person carries 80-90% of the convo. Doesn't matter when you're turbo chad.

Turing IQ

“PUA”
“Game”

JFL.

Foids never talk or keep the convo following to any guy unless they need you for any of their work or you're chad.

Cmon bro this is disappointing from you

Game is not worth it if you're incel tier. At best you get suifuel from rejection, at worst you get Me Tooed.

So...
Chad pretty much has even less skills than average person?

dude you need to max everything out.

me and you are basically the same. I never gave up on PUA either and that's good in a way because it makes you different to all the LDAR guys.

But the better you look the less you have to work.

I legit got stonewalled hundreds of times. Now I can actually get girls to talk to me even though my personality isn't any better (literally I'm the same person.)

If you can't looksmax (you say you're a short balding curry) then you NEED to money and statusmax and probably move somewhere where being indian isn't a disadvantage if that doesn't work.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back