Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: vaccinated roastie has chest pain, is waiting for a refund

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
I matched with a roastie last night. She has pericarditis and can't walk any great distance as she has chest pains. She's still waiting for a vaccine injury compensation from the government. No refunds bitch.
I got her whatsapp number, I'm going to lead her on for a week and stand her up, hopefully it'll break her heart again hahaha.
Her profile pic:
thot.png

The messages:
no-refunds.png

Funny thing is she still works for government. I found her linkedin kek. Imagine working for the jews who mandated it in the first place. I hope she dies from a heart attack ahhahahahahhahahhaa :feelskek:

Dont care not taking the jab lmao get rekt whore

Doing God’s work. We appreciate you on this forum

Based comicallyevilmaxxing. Fuck these whores.

I matched with a roastie last night. She has pericarditis and can't walk any great distance as she has chest pains. She's still waiting for a vaccine injury compensation from the government. No refunds bitch.
I got her whatsapp number, I'm going to lead her on for a week and stand her up, hopefully it'll break her heart again hahaha.
Her profile pic:
thot.png

The messages:
no-refunds.png

Funny thing is she still works for government. I found her linkedin kek. Imagine working for the jews who mandated it in the first place. I hope she dies from a heart attack ahhahahahahhahahhaa :feelskek:
nice

You should get her to walk to a place then stand her up

Over for anyone who's vaxxed

Lol good work boyo

Based brocel fuck all foids and vaxxies

Her profile pic:
thot.png

The messages:
no-refunds.png

She took the vaccine like a mindless shallow braindead normgroid zombie she is, i hope she gets cardiac problems and dies from a painful heart attack. The world would be much better place without npc like her going around.

Her profile pic:
thot.png

The messages:
no-refunds.png

Average Vaxxmaxxer

Hope she suddenly dies jfl

Still waiting on my heart attack

If she took it voluntarily how can she ask for a refund?

Enjoy your calamari veins ho.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back