Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chadfish tells foid that sexual assault stats are fake news. Watch her backpedal when she realizes chad will leave if she won't stop playing feminist

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
So I saw this foid post a story on her Snapchat saying how 97% of women face sexual assault which is absurd. She goes bat shit crazy and tries to explain this nonsense to me. I told her the real figure is probably 5%. When I realize I am not getting through her indoctrinated brain, i said “if you don’t stop this bullshit, I am leaving you”.

That’s when she realizes, oh shit I can actually lose chad if I don’t stop. Then she starts apologizing and says she didn't mean it

Do you think normie would get this treatment? Fuck NO. She would tell him “I didn’t know you were a closeted misogynist, now I am dumping your ass” and will probably ruin your life by telling everyone that these are your "belief".

To all the normies reading this, try this with your girl and see how your relationship ends.

I have highlighted the important parts in red for convenience:

430BA304 D548 4F27 A041 B167C48EE160
31EDA049 767D 4EAA A1BD 22278C1EA206
BF5CA395 BB8F 4513 BAA5 4DA7B1AA15F4
669EF55D 0809 485F 8066 157B5176AB0F
D282F105 E047 4E7D 8B3C 4824D17E0558
3A8A95D3 2633 42C0 8318 B6668BD7D528
B69A15A8 B73E 4B3E 9757 AA666DFB4491

When I got tired of arguing, I told her to stop her bs or she can leave.
Everything changed when I told her to stop this crap. That’s when her tone changed.

B1D5CCCF 21F6 4D7A AC0D 92C4C3A799F7
7B51C490 91A5 4920 BB2C 48251FF8FC46
854C19F7 479F 46B9 9D9F 544CB4EB1C6A
7DF23973 6944 453C 8A62 B976BD3BFB51

All in all this whole thing can be summed up by this blackpill comic. Roasties rage at non chads for sexual assault but when it comes to chad, ohh sorry Chad it’s ok we don’t have to agree on everything, sorry I was mean to you!!

B4779082 E9D8 4AC4 950B 056F77B96C3F

Last edited:
Brutal.
Fuck women. Just, fuck them.

After reading this, I am convinced now that looks are literally EVERYTHING.

It took you almost a year to realize this?
Nah, I thought it was like 90% or something like that, but the coping has to eventually end when faced with overwhelming evidence.

These men walking down the street that they think will sexually assault them are the same men that will jump in and save them if she is attacked by a real criminal.

These men walking down the street that they think will sexually assault them are the same men that will jump in and save them if she is attacked by a real criminal.
Funny how all pedo hunters and people who save women from rape ARE men, women never stand up for each other

Brutal. How women bend over backwards for Chad, jfl.

I've noticed how foids change their beliefs for chad. I got a slut to make the ISIS salute in Snapchat yesterday :feelshaha:
I got another one to agree to wear a towel around her head while she fucks chad because my chadfish said he had a Muslim burqa fuck fetish. And I've got 5 dates arranged this weekend at the same bar at the same time. That app you helped me out with is the best thing in history of chadfish.

Well, first if all,. Chads don't blabber on with long typed explanations.

A real Chad would have typed....

WHATEVER YOU SAY SNOWFLAKE.

And fucking ghosted her ass.

Last edited:
Its over. Fuck chads, fuck women and fuck everyone.

"im not afraid of you at all for instance" ofc she'd say that to chad lmao

I've noticed how foids change their beliefs for chad. I got a slut to make the ISIS salute in Snapchat yesterday :feelshaha:
I got another one to agree to wear a towel around her head while she fucks chad because my chadfish said he had a Muslim burqa fuck fetish. And I've got 5 dates arranged this weekend at the same bar at the same time. That app you helped me out with is the best thing in history of chadfish.
No problem Brocel, chadfishing is the only cope :feelsokman: .
All those experiments sounds hilarious lmao, you should post them for the blackpillz.
Foids must be exposed for their lies towards humanity.

Well, first if all,. Chads don't blabber on with long typed explanations.

A real Chad would have typed....

WHATEVER YOU SAY SNOWFLAKE
Yea then she will just agree to that and that will be the end. It won't be as interesting as egging her on to get more heated

Yea then she will just agree to that and that will be the end. It won't be as interesting as egging her on to get more heated
A chad laughs at cunts.

And uses short witty insults.

"Sure Karen"

"Dr phil hates you"

I wonder what would happen if you start saying actual blackpill stuff or just say that women are property and talk about the lolipill as a chadfish. I might consider doing this. Just say the most controversial stuff as a chadfish until the foid gets so mad that she blocks me

No problem Brocel, chadfishing is the only cope :feelsokman: .
All those experiments sounds hilarious lmao, you should post them for the blackpillz.
Foids must be exposed for their lies towards humanity.
I couldn't screenshot them without alerting the bitch. I purchased a camera today so I can take photos of Snapchat conversations without her knowing. I'll be sharing the 5 foids this reactions to getting stood up this weekend and other blackpills in future

After reading this, I am convinced now that looks are literally EVERYTHING.
tbh
I couldn't screenshot them without alerting the bitch. I purchased a camera today so I can take photos of Snapchat conversations without her knowing. I'll be sharing the 5 this reactions to getting stood up this weekend.
gigabased, i'll be keeping an eye on your threads :feelsokman:

I couldn't screenshot them without alerting the bitch. I purchased a camera today so I can take photos of Snapchat conversations without her knowing. I'll be sharing the 5 foids this reactions to getting stood up this weekend and other blackpills in future
there use to be a app where you could record and do all that without notifying but it got patched. I'll keep myself updated with the community so I will let you know if something comes out

Lol, can you get her to agree to fuck a dog? Saying you are into S&M and humillation. That one would be funny, IT would be btfo once again.

there use to be a app where you could record and do all that without notifying but it got patched. I'll keep myself updated with the community so I will let you know if something comes out
Speaking of changes, you should check out hinge. It's a new dating app that is quite popular, no verification required, and it doesn't require GPS so you can set your location to anywhere in the world by typing in a new city. Perfect for chadfishermen!

Those last two cartoons make sense tbh.

All of this deserves a new thread tbh

This stuff just makes me sad these days, the true nature of things. :feelsbadman:

it's fucking crazy how little effort chad has to make to keep the conversation going. these girls write walls of text and then chad gives them 5 words jfl

also jfl at "save this shit for a criminal" and "manz gotta get home"

it's fucking crazy how little effort chad has to make to keep the conversation going. these girls write walls of text and then chad gives them 5 words jfl

also jfl at "save this shit for a criminal" and "manz gotta get home"
She wrote an essay worth of text. The biggest reply I ever got was 1 word jfl

Holy shit, can you imagine an ugly looking guy saying that. He would be called a misogynist within the first sign of disagreement. He would then be left feeling like it's because of what he said and normies would all agree. Bruh how do you Chadfish on snapchat and make it seem legitimate, isn't it easy to spot a fake profile?

Women in general are so fake. She stops the feminist shit when she realises the supposed Chad she wants to meet doesn’t want to hear about it.

These are always so fucking brutal to read. You can get away with saying anything as Chad.

AS A SURVIVOR MYSELF :feelswhat: :feelsUnreal: :feelsclown:

Fuck these whore. Surviving means SURVIVING a potentially lethal situation. Like I did when I received a severe head injury that could have killed me.
Being "cat called" isn't surviving hit.

I really wish these whores had something to survive. Like a terror attack or a kidnapping that would invove years of rape in the basement.

AS A SURVIVOR MYSELF :feelswhat: :feelsUnreal: :feelsclown:

Fuck these whore. Surviving means SURVIVING a potentially lethal situation. Like I did when I received a severe head injury that could have killed me.
Being "cat called" isn't surviving hit.

I really wish these whores had something to survive. Like a terror attack or a kidnapping that would invove years of rape in the basement.
Teehee a subhuman dared to look at me I'm a brave survivor

Chadfishing, destroying the personality narrative one thread at a time.

Shows that foids have no morals or integrity. If Chad gives tingles, woke feminist will drink his piss out of a dog's bowl with a collar on. If you were a trash simp, she'd double down and if you disagreed she'd metoo you.

Getting book chapters when you answer with just 1 phrase lmaooo