Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: standing a fat roastie up on a date, rejecting her for being fatter than her pics

• Thread starter abuincelalaustrali
  • Start date
I recently matched with a 30yr old roastie. We talked for around 20 messages about religion then I asked her out on a date.
roastie-gets-pigged.png

She drove 15 minutes to the bar, then waited 11 minutes. She also rang my chadfish number 4 times after I blocked her on whatsapp.
I have another fat roastie driving 150km tomorrow to be stood up at the cinemas. Going to pig her too.
This is the first time I incorporated GPS spoofing into the actual chadfish. I usually use it for sending prostitutes to hotels in foreign countries. I'm planning a shopping trip with a roastie on Wednesday, I plan to make the GPS spoofer show a pre-determined path on a map and make the roastie walk around the shopping centre trying to find chadfish.
SEETHE, COPE AND DILATE IT CUCKS.
How do you Chad fish? AI created guy or do you steal chads pic off Instagram? I want to do it too bro help me.

Top content, all your posts should be pinned

There needs to be a chadfish saga thread :lul: All of these are lifefuel and hyperbased.

You're doing god's work. I honestly can't describe how happy this makes me.

based for mogging the stupid christcuck cow. nothing more stupid and low iq than believing in that worthless jew on a stick, especially if you are incel. the fact people such as miss piggy over there are christians should tell you a lot about the kind of people that believe in such fables.

I couldn't handle the cringe and uncomfortableness that Chadfishing involves but I love to see others do it.

It's also crazy how interested and serious they chat with you only bc they think you're attractive, if you used the same words but used your real pics, they just wouldn't respond or only use one word answers and then block you. So how can anybody say it's about personality.
Exactly this.

We could be twin brothers! Same thinking, same mentality, same methods. Great work as always!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back