Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: standing a fat roastie up on a date, rejecting her for being fatter than her pics

• Thread starter abuincelalaustrali
  • Start date
abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
I recently matched with a 30yr old roastie. We talked for around 20 messages about religion then I asked her out on a date.
roastie-gets-pigged.png

She drove 15 minutes to the bar, then waited 11 minutes. She also rang my chadfish number 4 times after I blocked her on whatsapp.
I have another fat roastie driving 150km tomorrow to be stood up at the cinemas. Going to pig her too.
This is the first time I incorporated GPS spoofing into the actual chadfish. I usually use it for sending prostitutes to hotels in foreign countries. I'm planning a shopping trip with a roastie on Wednesday, I plan to make the GPS spoofer show a pre-determined path on a map and make the roastie walk around the shopping centre trying to find chadfish.
SEETHE, COPE AND DILATE IT CUCKS.

Based :feelskek: she will remember that forever

Based, I like how you turned the tables on being stood up lmao. Keep doing the good work

Holy fucking based.

Based, I like how you turned the tables on being stood up lmao. Keep doing the good work
I always love to play mind games on them. I accuse them of standing up my chadfish if they are late, sometimes I say I can't see you and make them all uncomfortable lol.

Fat foids are the worst. The ONLY thing they have to do in order to be attractive is:

1. Don't eat like a pig.

THAT'S IT and they can't even do that. Imagine being a fucking landwhale and thinking that Chad is interested in you because of your "personality." Yeah right. As if any foids even have a personality.

That is fucking genius :feelskek:

How did you know she was fatter than in her photos ?

Unfathomably based

You are doing good work, also what's that red shit in 1st pic?

dog's face censored jfl

Based. Fuck that 30 year old used up fattie thinking she deserves chad. Imagine the fucking delusion these toilets have to be 30+ and fat and still think chad actually wants them. It's her own fault if she was the least bit grounded in reality she would have known it was a set up. :feelsYall:

Fucking based King

What GPS spoofer did you use?
It's just called Fake GPS Location. It's on google play store on android phones. Just make sure it has icon. This is the only GPS fake location app that 100% works all the time without ads. Before you start chadfishing, figure out how to use it. Test sending yourself live locations on whatsapp. It works on old versions of tinder and bumble. Download the APKs from an app website, instead from the app store.
Lol

I didn't. I just told her that because she looked fat in her tinder pics. It's about inflicting emotional damage on her, leaving her confused and creating feelings of body image inadequacy.
dog's face censored jfl
It's a tradition of mine.
All adds to the humor

Kek based :feelshaha:. Post the next one too

He didnt really meet her all a perfect plan to shoot the foid down and demoralize her for life hopefully

It's just called Fake GPS Location. It's on google play store on android phones. Just make sure it has icon. This is the only GPS fake location app that 100% works all the time without ads. Before you start chadfishing, figure out how to use it. Test sending yourself live locations on whatsapp. It works on old versions of tinder and bumble. Download the APKs from an app website, instead from the app store.
View attachment 733516

I didn't. I just told her that because she looked fat in her tinder pics. It's about inflicting emotional damage on her, leaving her confused and creating feelings of body image inadequacy.

It's a tradition of mine.
View attachment 733515
Nice tits imo

This is exactly who needs to be Chadfished. The fat girls always get soooo hurt by it because they suffer from Chad scarcity. Imagine being a fat bitch entitled to Chad. These women need a blackpill injection straight to the ass.

I had a fat girl tell me I made her quit dating and gave her trust issues lmfao

didn't. I just told her that because she looked fat in her tinder pics. It's about inflicting emotional damage on her, leaving her confused and creating feelings of body image inadequacy.
gigabased

Once I start using AI to chadfish, it's over for roasties lmfao

I couldn't handle the cringe and uncomfortableness that Chadfishing involves but I love to see others do it.

It's also crazy how interested and serious they chat with you only bc they think you're attractive, if you used the same words but used your real pics, they just wouldn't respond or only use one word answers and then block you. So how can anybody say it's about personality.

she's talking sooo much. ahahahahhaahhahaahah./

Breast cancer is on our side

I recently matched with a 30yr old roastie. We talked for around 20 messages about religion then I asked her out on a date.
roastie-gets-pigged.png

She drove 15 minutes to the bar, then waited 11 minutes. She also rang my chadfish number 4 times after I blocked her on whatsapp.
I have another fat roastie driving 150km tomorrow to be stood up at the cinemas. Going to pig her too.
This is the first time I incorporated GPS spoofing into the actual chadfish. I usually use it for sending prostitutes to hotels in foreign countries. I'm planning a shopping trip with a roastie on Wednesday, I plan to make the GPS spoofer show a pre-determined path on a map and make the roastie walk around the shopping centre trying to find chadfish.
gigabased lmao holy fuck

roastie-gets-pigged.png

Once I start using AI to chadfish, it's over for roasties lmfao

Post the results when you do it :feelsdevil:

Even the ex fat girl I Chadfished was PISSED

So based. What stood out to me and is kind of sad is you conversation. It was a nice mature conversation where both parties seems genuine, yet if she knew you were not a Chad she would have zero interest in that conversation.

So based. What stood out to me and is kind of sad is you conversation. It was a nice mature conversation where both parties seems genuine, yet if she knew you were not a Chad she would have zero interest in that conversation.
I reveal myself to my Chadfishes a lot of the time and this is precisely how it goes. Nothing like "falling in love" with a hole and talking every day on the phone and having "amazing chemistry" only for her to completely flip on you once she knows what you really look like. You suddenly become the worst human being on earth in a split second. Imagine thinking personality matters jfl

Keep an eye out cause the fat roastie might end up on Daily Mail or some woke news outlet complaining about misogyny in the online dating world.

I'm continually surprised that catfishing is still even possible these days when even Whatsapp has free video chat built-in.

I'm continually surprised that catfishing is still even possible these days when even Whatsapp has free video chat built-in.
Women are stupid insecure and cowardly. A lot of them suspect you're fake but don't want to ask for vid chat or anything cuz it would kill the dream and also theyd reveal that they are also a catfish and don't look like their pics.

You're right tho a lot of these bitter fatties might revenge. gotta be careful. My last fattie got so mad I deleted the account and made a fresh one thinking she might plot on me

TERABASED :feelsLightsaber: :dab::feelsYall:
This brocel should be considered a candidate for blackpill sainthood for his mighty deeds.

Last edited:
Sir you are an artist. Best thing is she's almost normie tier, not even that fat. That whore deserved it and deserves even more.

I couldn't handle the cringe and uncomfortableness that Chadfishing involves but.
It's entertaining yes, but I don't know. If I put my skill set into, I would likely be good at it and it would begin to consume more and more my time. Addicting. I wonder though, if we started a "Curryland Chadfish" we could be sending uppercaste foids all over the city. @wereq @Misogynist Curry 卐 @Pajeetsingh @mlcurrycel @Ricordanza - would you do it or is it cringe and not worth the time for Chadstralia & Curryland ?

"Religious" sluts deserve it

Fat foids are the worst. The ONLY thing they have to do in order to be attractive is:

1. Don't eat like a pig.

THAT'S IT and they can't even do that. Imagine being a fucking landwhale and thinking that Chad is interested in you because of your "personality." Yeah right. As if any foids even have a personality.
Plenty of men fetishise fat chicks. There are literally no requirements.

I love what you do, all your post are golden. don't stop man

It's entertaining yes, but I don't know. If I put my skill set into, I would likely be good at it and it would begin to consume more and more my time. Addicting. I wonder though, if we started a "Curryland Chadfish" we could be sending uppercaste foids all over the city. @wereq @Misogynist Curry 卐 @Pajeetsingh @mlcurrycel @Ricordanza - would you do it or is it cringe and not worth the time for Chadstralia & Curryland ?
I’ve already chadfished on bumble in the past

Only a foolish NEET would do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back