Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: Roastie cancels her planned date with a beta orbiter, then drives 20km (35 minutes) to chad's apartment so she can get stood up

• Thread starter abuincelalaustrali
  • Start date
abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
I matched with this roastie with 3 kids last night. We talked for a bit then I went to bed. Today, I accepted her snapchat friend request, and asked her did she want hookup with chad. She said yes. She cancelled her planned date with a beta orbiter, then drove 20km (35 minutes) late at night to chad's apartment complex. She walked around for 5 minutes trying to find the entrance, then asked me to come down to open the lobby door. I told her it was all a joke. She was typing a long reply when I blocked her.

Roastie drives 35 minutes to be stood up at random apartment complex

She was interested in my great personality am I right? :feelskek:

SEETHE, COPE AND DILATE IT CUCKS. I HAVE 4 MORE DATES ARRANGED OVER THE NEXT WEEK. THE ONE TOMORROW HAS BOOKED AN OVERNIGHT AIRBNB GETAWAY AT A WINERY FOR CHAD, BUT HE WON'T SHOW UP.

Can you do a how-to guide on how to be a catfish pro?

I matched with this roastie with 3 kids last night. We talked for a bit then I went to bed. Today, I accepted her snapchat friend request, and asked her did she want hookup with chad. She said yes. She cancelled her planned date with a beta orbiter, then drove 20km (35 minutes) late at night to chad's apartment complex. She walked around for 5 minutes trying to find the entrance, then asked me to come down to open the lobby door. I told her it was all a joke. She was typing a long reply when I blocked her.

View attachment 734262

SEETHE, COPE AND DILATE IT CUCKS. I HAVE 4 MORE DATES ARRANGED OVER THE NEXT WEEK. THE ONE TOMORROW HAS BOOKED AN OVERNIGHT AIRBNB GETAWAY AT A WINERY FOR CHAD, BUT HE WON'T SHOW UP.
" I have someone else waiting who I turned down"

I don't know how many blackpills I can take. Let's hope for an overdose.

Can you do a how-to guide on how to be a catfish pro?
He's asked this in every thread. At this point, he should just put it in his signature or something.

SIKE - people still ask me to explain stuff that's in my signature. So it's pointless. Plus, I think signature doesn't show up on phones.

Such a lifefuel, bet that toilet is very angry
Giga based

ah-rosie-i-love-this-boy.gif

>Roastie 5

Another all-time bad for Chadfishcel, may Allah bless your soul brother

Based keep doing this, these whores need to learn

If a group of competent chadfishers got together they could really ruin dating apps for everyone.

Looks won again over personality:feelshaha::feelshaha:

If a group of competent chadfishers got together they could really ruin dating apps for everyone.
robert-redford-jeremiah-johnson.gif

may more men look at Abu and follow his example and teachings, it could bring an end to hookup culture

another one in the win column

gigabased , keep the good work brother

Nice work, but don't reveal the chadfish. Could've have gaslit her into thinking she's at the wrong address with "I'm down here, where are you?" or said "I saw you and you look NOTHING like your pictures. Bye!" to hit her ego.

If all incels organised mass chadfishing efforts we could get dating apps shutdown.

Damn i honestly hope she was lying about her orbiter. Fucking old whore. She really left her kids alone at home to get fucked by a stranger

Again, great work. This is what these foids deserve.

View attachment 734262

You were Pigged:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

And probably that beta orbiter was already putting in weeks of effort just for a date, while Chad has to make zero effort.
Must be his great personality :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back