Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: Aussie mtf tranny travels to hotel in Chadstralia, waits around, gets rejected, then starts video calling me, travel and wait time: 20min+

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
I just sent a mtf tranny hooker to a random hotel in Australia, it arrived, waited around near the lift, got rejected then realised I was fucking with it. But it then went and waited outside and started video calling on whatsapp. I then blocked it on SMS and whatsapp. It travelled nearly 10 minutes to the hotel, then waited another 5 minutes in the lobby and another 5 minutes outside while it waited for me to accepts its video call. I matched the sign post in the video call screenshot to google st view of the hotel outside to confirm it was there.
The tranny even judged this fat Asian guy it saw in the lobby :feelshaha: sorry gook bro, it's over for you too.
Tranny travels to hotel gets rejected and waits outside exif purged

Total tranny death. Total roastie death.
Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks.

Also sent a FTM tranny to a hotel in chadstralia, I offered $500 cash for it to fuck. I travelled there via bus, and after waiting in the hotel loibby, I blocked it, no explanation.
Ftm tranny takes the bus to a hotel waits in lobby then gets blocked exif purge

And a Pinoy mtf tranny hooker travels 30+ minutes via grab taxi to condo tower, waits around and gets rejected, got 1 death threat after from another number.
Pinoy mtf tranny hooker travels 30 minutes via grab taxi to condo tower waits around and get

I don't get it, why do they change their gender to male but then fuck dudes? This tranny shit is so bizarre.

Good job though keep it up.

Keep up the good work

Never stop what You doin. Godspeed

I don't get it, why do they change their gender to male but then fuck dudes? This tranny shit is so bizarre.

Good job though keep it up.
Foids want a piece of the so called male privilege

These topics are one of the reasons I haven't killed myself yet. I fucking hate Trannies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back