Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: Asking 2 Kenyan tinder sluts to be chad's fucktoy and standing them up at his resort - 1 travels 1 hr taxi, rings 21 times, waits 88 minutes

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
I'm back on tinder... I noticed my accounts where being banned from tinder because they were being identified based on the tinder profile/message screenshots I posted here, so I'll just post whatsapp messages now. Get fucked IT cucks.
How do you change Tinder location without paying for tinder passport? By using an android emulator with a built in GPS location. NOX, ld4player, memu player etc. Here is the guide I wrote years ago: https://incels.is/threads/an-updated-guide-to-chadfishing-android-emulators.283047/
KENYAN WHORE #1
I matched with her on tinder, and she wasn't keen on being chad's fucktoy, so I just promised to give her $180 American dollars. She got her taxi and I rejected her when she arrived. I hope she felt embarrassed by it.
1684626260887018.jpg

KENYAN WHORE #2
This tinder thot is a solid 7/10 for a sheboon. matched on tinder and moved it to whatsapp. I asked what she was looking for, she sent this voice message:
View: https://voca.ro/1eENyhdUcNvd

She wants a white boyfriend. I asked her in a voice message: "wanna hang out at my resort all week? You can be my fucktoy" those exact words
Lmao she said yes, I told her I'd pay for her taxi driver when she got to my resort. She travelled over 1 hr via taxi, then rang 21 times and waited 88 minutes at the resort before leaving. She was actually pretty sweet about it, which has just reinforced my belief that these black women are low-IQ simpletons when they're talking to chadfish.
What's even better, is that after she went back home, I messaged her a few hrs later and said sorry I fell asleep. She's forgiven me and we're back talking like old buddies. I'm going to stand her up again soon :feelskek:
1684626757461896.jpg

Tonight I'm doing a catfish special - 3 Australian lesbians getting stood up at the same bar at the same time. I'm also standing up a curry female doctor in her 30s with my 24 yr old gigachadfish - she's even offered $$$ to fuck this chadfish, she is talking about how he should become a model because he is sooooo hot. She thinks that he is real because of me sending her a whatsapp video of chad saying heyyy cutie how are you going? Do want to grab a drink sometime? and a bunch of other shit while he walks around his apartment bare chested. I paid the real chad model $200 on instagram for this custom video - I told him it was a cameo for my sister who is infuriated with him. I've got some future chadfish dates with Australian tinder sloots that will be occurring over the coming week too.

Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks.

Brutal chadfishing. I am getting braincucked because I feel sad for these foids.

Based af, to get around the screenshots you can just describe the interaction

$200 for a 10 second video? Life on tutorial mode for gigachads!
Yeah, I didn't work for that money so who gives a shit. Centrelink paid for it :feelskek:

This video will seriously enhance my whatsapp chadfish capabilties. I've sent it to 3 tinder sluts on whatsapp atm, and they become soo much more relaxed/receptive/talkative when they see chad talking to them in a video and asking them about their life as an introductory thing. The only downside is that once I send them the video, I can't voice call them anymore. because chad's voice in the video is different to mine.

It's actually a 35 second video of chad showing his apartment and asking them about life, I got him to say my chadfish name in the video..
Heyyy it's (chadfish name) I wanted to say you're super cute, Idk what you're doing this weekend but I'd love to grab a drink" with him walking around showing his apartment off while he is bear chested lol. He even shows the bedroom and says this is where the fun happens lmao.

you have compassion for those who are making you wanna rope
I have compassion because through empathy I can understand that I myself would not want myself as a partner. If I were a Chad, would I have compassion for myself now? No, I could feel sorry for losing my Chad privileges, but not have real compassion.

If the female mind worked through decisions and acquired psychological stereotypes, I could tell you that I would hate the woman because her hatred towards me is inherently ideological, but..., who the fuck would want to breed with me? There's the thing.

I wanted to rope not only because of the treatment of a woman, but also how men treat me too, my boss, even my own family after the death of my parents.

We all suffer, that's why I have compassion, although my pain is more than that of a foid that has been catfished.

I'm back on tinder... I noticed my accounts where being banned from tinder because they were being identified based on the tinder profile/message screenshots I posted here, so I'll just post whatsapp messages now. Get fucked IT cucks.
How do you change Tinder location without paying for tinder passport? By using an android emulator with a built in GPS location. NOX, ld4player, memu player etc. Here is the guide I wrote years ago: https://incels.is/threads/an-updated-guide-to-chadfishing-android-emulators.283047/
KENYAN WHORE #1
I matched with her on tinder, and she wasn't keen on being chad's fucktoy, so I just promised to give her $180 American dollars. She got her taxi and I rejected her when she arrived. I hope she felt embarrassed by it.
1684626260887018.jpg

KENYAN WHORE #2
This tinder thot is a solid 7/10 for a sheboon. matched on tinder and moved it to whatsapp. I asked what she was looking for, she sent this voice message:

She wants a white boyfriend. I asked her in a voice message: "wanna hang out at my resort all week? You can be my fucktoy" those exact words
Lmao she said yes, I told her I'd pay for her taxi driver when she got to my resort. She travelled over 1 hr via taxi, then rang 21 times and waited 88 minutes at the resort before leaving. She was actually pretty sweet about it, which has just reinforced my belief that these black women are low-IQ simpletons when they're talking to chadfish.
What's even better, is that after she went back home, I messaged her a few hrs later and said sorry I fell asleep. She's forgiven me and we're back talking like old buddies. I'm going to stand her up again soon :feelskek:
1684626757461896.jpg

Tonight I'm doing a catfish special - 3 Australian lesbians getting stood up at the same bar at the same time. I'm also standing up a curry female doctor in her 30s with my 24 yr old gigachadfish - she's even offered $$$ to fuck this chadfish, she is talking about how he should become a model because he is sooooo hot. She thinks that he is real because of me sending her a whatsapp video of chad saying heyyy cutie how are you going? Do want to grab a drink sometime? and a bunch of other shit while he walks around his apartment bare chested. I paid the real chad model $200 on instagram for this custom video - I told him it was a cameo for my sister who is infuriated with him. I've got some future chadfish dates with Australian tinder sloots that will be occurring over the coming week too.

Holy shit, this is extremely based.
@gymletethnicel this man is fighting the true jihad.

KENYAN WHORE #1
1684626260887018.jpg

KENYAN WHORE #2

1684626757461896.jpg

"You look different from your pics, I'll find another girl. Fuck off."

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Thanks for the laugh brocel.

Very nice, man's a savage. Target white cunts, they have the biggest ego.

KENYAN WHORE #1
1684626260887018.jpg

KENYAN WHORE #2

1684626757461896.jpg

i don't deserve to be in the presence of a being such as yourself

Brutal chadfishing. I am getting braincucked because I feel sad for these foids.
I don't feel bad for them. at all. why tf would you ever feel bad for them lmfao? they forget it after 2 days and just get another chad.

I feel bad for myself when I compare the text messages with how they treat ME.

I don't feel bad for them. at all. why tf would you ever feel bad for them lmfao? they forget it after 2 days and just get another chad.

I feel bad for myself when I compare the text messages with how they treat ME.
You are right that indeed for the foids we are replaceable and that this will remain in an anecdote that will serve the foid to have more concerns with the chads and chadfishers. However, it shares the same pain as when it can happen to a man. I think it's compassion.

What happened to you with the foids?

KENYAN WHORE #1
1684626260887018.jpg

KENYAN WHORE #2

1684626757461896.jpg

What's even better, is that after she went back home, I messaged her a few hrs later and said sorry I fell asleep. She's forgiven me and we're back talking like old buddies. I'm going to stand her up again soon
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Thank you OP for letting the African whores have some of that good ole chad personality. Plenty of chances to go with an African man but going for white chad instead.

KENYAN WHORE #1
1684626260887018.jpg

KENYAN WHORE #2

1684626757461896.jpg

How do you get around a shadowban on tinder brother? I want to do something similar to you but it seems they have shadowvanned me and I don't have access to another phone number everytime i make a new account it gets zero likes

Imagine as a normie man you walk with w0men on eggshells, you say something wrong she ghosts u immidetly. Then society says why aren't we confident, screw this society.

I wait for sexbots, for ee or Latin america to collapse finnacialy, then I either get a sexbot or a young virgin w0men from those countries and go to a country where the laws in favor of man and is cheap and hide there.

How do you get around a shadowban on tinder brother? I want to do something similar to you but it seems they have shadowvanned me and I don't have access to another phone number everytime i make a new account it gets zero likes
Delete tinder account. Reset phone. Reset IP. Find new chad pictures, new name and get a new number. That's the only way.

I paid the real chad model $200 on instagram for this custom video
Instead of spending money on prostitutes or a shitty tinder subscription, you spend it on catfishing. FAR better use of your money and super based. I respect the dedication

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back