Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad will regret his decisions later in life

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
https://www.independent.co.uk/life-...nships-dating-leonardo-dicaprio-b2297220.html

This Chad (who might be a coping ethnic, but I'm not sure if he qualifies as White or not) thinks that it's better to spend time with his dog than with toilets.

"A model says he is “so good-looking” he gets inundated with messages from women every week – but he’d rather spend time with his dog."

Only weekly messages, even the ugliest toilets get different messages from 20 men A DAY.

But this idiot thinks that he'll always have female attention, once a Chad hits the wall he will become a Sub-5 incel who can never get pussy again, meanwhile an obese 90 year old toilet can sleep with male models hotter than him.

This guy is absolutely coping and the wall is undefeated when it comes to taking down Chad's, after a certain age attractive men don't exist.

I theorise that the concept of the mythical female wall was invented by Chad's who saw their attention dry up and assuming that toilets suffer the same, not knowing that they only get pickier as they age.

I don't think I've ever seen a Chad hit the wall. Like ever.

Of course he's a tatted-up roided-up retard.

Women have ABSOLUTELY no taste for men tbh. Literal dysgenics.

this dude is not ethnic btw he is white he just has naturally olive ish skin and tannmaxxed

This is literal blackpill. Women throwing themselves at a good-looking man not because of his 'personality' of course.
I dreamed about getting female's attention my whole life, while someone gets it because he was born with a good genes. Life :society:.

Lmao what a fucking idiot is he gonna fuck his dog or what

What this guy isn't telling you is that he is a homosexual.

Also the wall is real for women, it's just not the same. They maintain access to sex but the caliber of male and level of attention they get goes down drastically.

This woman is 57 and cries online about how she is no longer desired. Because she's competing with younger women in the age of social media.

He is the equivalent of an old cat lady
He will hit the wall in terms of looks
His sperm will stop working, so his children if he has them will be autistic and deformed

Luxury problems

What this guy isn't telling you is that he is a homosexual.

Also the wall is real for women, it's just not the same. They maintain access to sex but the caliber of male and level of attention they get goes down drastically.

This woman is 57 and cries online about how she is no longer desired. Because she's competing with younger women in the age of social media.

View attachment 717111
At least she was desired lmao. She would've roped before 20 if she was a dude.

Chad? Regrets? That's quite a cope.

iu

I wonder which stocks and property he's investing in to get by

I don't think I've ever seen a Chad hit the wall. Like ever.
DiCaprio. Men just age better in general.

Cuz they almost always have status and money and age doesn't hurt men as much as it does women.

By the time chad is 50, he probably has an even bigger pool of women because women in his age group's options have dried up and younger women are still into him. Especially if he has his shit together. Worst case scenario he can whoremaxx with high level young stacies.