Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad wants a loyal relationship - omg what a strong male he knows his worth pick me me me

T

TheUntermensch

satire
-
Incel wants a loyal relationship- youuuuuuuu fucking disgusting misogynist piece of shit how dare you think you can control a woman she isn’t there just to serve you :foidSoy: isn’t that right Patrick :soy:yes Mlady all women deserve respect and being hypergamous with 0 morals is alright because it’s body positivity can I hold your hand tonight babe :foidSoy:only after im finished with Chad :soy:okay m’lady see silly inkwell this is how you respect a female I will still support her no matter what :foidSoy:oooooohhhh Chad time for my dick appointment :chad:

:feels: :foidSoy::heart::chad:

fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you all fuck stacys fuck chads fuck soys fuck beckys fuck brads fuck normies fuck incels fuck the internet fuck the world fuck everything oh wait only CHAD gets to fuck nevermind ugly people aren’t allowed emotion now 2021

Just in case you didn’t know It’s over

schizo post but i agree

agree, it be like that everytime

based schizo. also accurate post.

Incel wants a loyal relationship- youuuuuuuu fucking disgusting misogynist piece of shit how dare you think you can control a woman she isn’t there just to serve you :foidSoy: isn’t that right Patrick :soy:yes Mlady all women deserve respect and being hypergamous with 0 morals is alright because it’s body positivity can I hold your hand tonight babe :foidSoy:only after im finished with Chad :soy:okay m’lady see silly inkwell this is how you respect a female I will still support her no matter what :foidSoy:oooooohhhh Chad time for my dick appointment :chad:

:feels: :foidSoy::heart::chad:

fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you all fuck stacys fuck chads fuck soys fuck beckys fuck brads fuck normies fuck incels fuck the internet fuck the world fuck everything oh wait only CHAD gets to fuck nevermind ugly people aren’t allowed emotion now 2021

Just in case you didn’t know It’s over

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@joelinake/video/6994860542917758213?lang=en&is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1

'Don't show desperation, that is weakness' 'BE alpha"

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-09-11 18.37.27.png
    Screenshot 2021-09-11 18.37.27.png
    742.4 KB · Views: 20
Chads are impervious to nearly everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back