Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chad Walks into bar with his harem of Blonde Stacies

Bronzehawkattack

Bronzehawkattack

Mythic
★★
https://v.redd.it/lxdtlarr9jt11

It's funny the unprompted cope from Cuckkitors in the comments.

"y-yeah he might be getting laid by all of them b-b-but he has to deal with them being annoying first!!"

"H-h-he's definitely not having any fun guys, right!?"

just be tall theory
all tallfags are volcels

"y-yeah he might be getting laid by all of them b-b-but he has to deal with them being annoying first!!"
Women don't annoy chad they do their best to make themselves appealing to him, they annoy men they don't respect.

Q7k0p0s

just be tall theory
all tallfags are volcels
He's VERY good looking and White too, so stop memeing faggot. I'm not even tall but this memeposting is stupid.
He has a harem of Stacies mostly because of the combination of traits, height of which was the least important for him.

He's VERY good looking and White too, so stop memeing faggot. I'm not even tall but this memeposting is stupid.
He has a harem of Stacies mostly because of the combination of traits, height of which was the least important for him.
bro he is 6f4 dont need anything else

The coping is pathetic. The most obvious thing is the fucking chadness of that dude, and that he can fuck all of them while giving a fuck when one of them almost kills herself. The most shocking thing is that some women dont care about sharing a chad rather than giving a chance to most of the redditors there. But all they have to say is bullshit for copiing.
Redditors are fucking retarded. If they cant get angry watching this, they are just unable to. Fucking NPCs...
Im so pissed off. That guy is going to fuck more in one night that me in my next ten reincarnations. Fuck this planet

Tetracope going on in the comments there from cucktears soys

Notice how he doesn't even react when the girl falls over. He doesn't care and he isn't impressed. Imagine the things he's seen in his life. Imagine what it must take to phase him or get a reaction out of him. This guy is a top 0.5% chad.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back