Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad vs Pretty boy which do women like more?

• Thread starter DespressedCurryCel1
  • Start date
DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

Goofy ass nigger
★★★★★
When I say chad vs pretty boy I mean someone like Chris Hemsworth vs a guy similar to a BTS member who women often simp for on TikTok and shit. Which type do women prefer more?

Last edited:
if there in their teens or early 20s then pretty boys if older then that they prefer Chads

if there in their teens or early 20s then pretty boys if older than Chads
Do you think gen z foids will grow up to like pretty boys or chads?

They can both be at the same level of overall SMV, and I'd say Hemsworth mogs most BTS members regardless of taking into account the "prettyboy" halo, but it's mostly teenagers that prefer that specific type of attractiveness... :feelshehe:

You simply have to have masculine and feminine features combined together, to have the ideal type for most foids; you should be masculine with things like jaw, skull shape, eyebrows, and eye area, but features more reminiscent of prettyboys like clear skin and redder lips are often treated as halos... :feelshehe:

The average high-appeal zoomer Chad does not look like a foid with short hair. :feelsjuice:

Do you think gen z foids will grow up to like pretty boys or chads?
they might like pretty boys forever do to chinktok brainwashing trying to make them more masculine thus making them like feminine men

I used to think women would get more acceptant of ugly men as they've had their pussies destroy before already and lowered their worth but no they still only go for good looking men makes no sense to me

It’s preferential, the younger ones like pretty guys

Pretty boy attraction = result of birth control pill.

I was treated better by foidlets when I was like 15 because look high trust and low T, when they get older they go for masc chadss

I wouldn't say most teenage girls prefer k-pop idols rather than chris hemsworth, but they would prefer pretty boys be chico or zayn.
then for 22+ is masculine chads. Some research have indicated that women prefer less masculine men to marry and more masculine to fuck, I also assume that if they're on heat they prefer masculine men

they crave Curry 24/7 (in videogame)

Pretty boy attraction = result of birth control pill.
Chads are the pretty boys mate. Even the celebrity actors who are chads are pretty boys in some sort of capacity

As long as the pretty boy is average height or taller, there is no difference. The pretty boy is a Chad.

As long as the pretty boy is average height or taller, there is no difference. The pretty boy is a Chad.
How'd I mask fish a girl (basically pretty boy maxxed) at 5'4 two years ago?

Fakecels like you curry shit skin shouldn’t be allowed to speak.
Admitting to having a normie face.
Get the fuck out of here , your kind isn’t welcomed here.
Imagine having to constantly talk about the same thing like a broken radio. Only fakecel normies lack Blackpilled experiences so fakecels like you got to compensate by milking whatever makes them “appear” incel.
Larping incel go fuck yourself , imagine having a seizure while typing a username mid way jfl.
Wow that’s a lot of words to admit you have zero brain cells. When did I admit having a normie face you dumb gook fucker I admitted to mask fishing and you’ve seen my face it’s the furthest thing from a normie face. I’m obviously very welcomed here considering people don’t care about me mask fishing at all if anything more people hate your autistic ass more than me lol. Also it’s quiet ironic you’re calling me a broken radio since literally all you do is complain and attention whore like a total fucking loser on how most of this forum is filled with fakecels and defeatist whiny faggots like you are insulted. Fuck off moral fag cuck.

Last edited:
When I say chad vs pretty boy I mean someone like Chris Hemsworth vs a guy similar to a BTS member who women often simp for on TikTok and shit. Which type do women prefer more?
Pretty boys take the younger girls so automatic W.