Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Women want pretty chads not neoteneous men, neither orcs

To koniec

To koniec

Filthy Acts at a Reasonable Price
★★★★★
All pretty men lusted on tiktok aren't baby faces guys and while it's true that teenage foids ( prime aged ) want feminine guys and not robust ogres, they still need to be tall, decent jawline and of course big D. Think about it which kind of would like this guy ?

robert-gumny.jpg
z24927976Q.jpg
s_1920x1080_adc7fd3450bb88eba59aa32d45f300e81599055493.jpg
images

compared to timothy calamet ( pretty chad )

MV5BNThiOTM4NTAtMDczNy00YzlkLWJhNTEtZTZhNDVmYzlkZWI0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEyMjM2NDc2._V1_.jpg
5a2b9afe-98ef-4fb9-bd08-0be5fcefca7c_f750x750

i maked this thread cause while im robust manlet many don't get that women don't want neither hypermasculine chads or ''feminine'' guys cause many think that neoteny=femminity

@GeckoBus
@SocialzERo
@Confessor
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Mecoja
@thespanishcel
@DarkStarDown

@Chudpreet i think you once said somethign similiar

@Chudpreet i think you once said somethign similiar
Yeah. Too many people on here get "prettyboys" confused with literal femboys

women want men who are gentle and kind and not misogynistic

I think foids prefer prettyboy broccoli haircut zoomer over bodybuilder Chad kek

Attachments

• tenor-1.gif
    tenor-1.gif
    848.6 KB · Views: 1
I was reading the r/AskWomen subreddit earlier and the post that interested me most was about how often single women have sex. The consensus was about once per month, some women even alternated casual sex partners every week and kept a coterie of young men around to fulfill their cravings. Imagine finally getting a girlfriend only to figure out that she was some low-lives sexual plaything and casually got pumped and dumped by tonnes of men. "Oh, but she chose you!" :feelsohh:

I was reading the r/AskWomen subreddit earlier and the post that interested me most was about how often single women have sex. The consensus was about once per month, some women even alternated casual sex partners every week and kept a coterie of young men around to fulfill their cravings. Imagine finally getting a girlfriend only to figure out that she was some low-lives sexual plaything and casually got pumped and dumped by tonnes of men. "Oh, but she chose you!" :feelsohh:
Brutal

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back