Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Chad uses pick up lines from creepy pms subreddit and funny opener doesn’t matter, face does.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Ching chong chang, do you wanna bang?

Its sad that langauge litteraly does not matter we are animals

Not really sad, atleast I know it was never my fault. Shouldn't obsess with what you say to women, because it doesn't matter.

cucktears wont touch this

The truth that pathetic brainwashed normies can not psychologically accept is women are just like men. If a stunning hot girl messaged you, it wouldn't matter what she said.

Meanwhile if a gross landwhale messaged you it would have to be really good for you to talk with her.. and even then you wouldn't want to sleep with her.

I once sat in a train way home. It was pretty empty. Ive got a random boner. I arrived at my final station and ive still had it pretty soft but relatively big sideways. The look on the 30 yr old cumdumpsters face was priceless :feelshaha:

Someone should create a chadfish forum. The mods on here won't create a chadfish subforum. A chadfish forum is a great idea because it is brutal blackpill. Your chadfish reddit is just going to be banned eventually. Create your own chadfish forum
Chads.co

men of low genetic quality are deemed to be stomped out of existence

I always laugh at chads who think they are smart using pick up lines when it was all just his looks

Mystery3

Mystery aka Erik von Markovik, the 6'4" PUA who was teaching guys to pick up chicks with his amazing routines.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back