Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chad trait: women call your bad personality "interesting" or "mysterious" instead of "creepy"

N

NormScum

Banned
-
As a side effect of foids stupidity and the halo effect they are unable to look past the looks of Chad therefore whatever he does is okay.

It's kinda like bullying in middle school where kids would always side with the bully because it would benefit their social status (interestingly, there seems to be a correlation between bullies and being attractive as well)

Mysterious chad

This one I can confirm.

Impossible for a chad to be creepy.

High I.Q and confirmed.

Experiment was conducted on Tinder and a chad said he was a legit child molestor who had raped a 2 year old boy in the past, without sounding ironic or fake. The staceys gave him responses such as

''At least you are honest now''

''Wow that is messed up then (subject change)

Experiment then conducted using incel who did things for his community, gave to charity, with a high tier job, recieved minimal conversation and interaction.

Conclusion: Be chad and get away with all bad deeds, be incel and your good deeds are not counted towards you.

Incel bad personality: Creepy

Chad bad personality: "He's probably depressed", He needs someone to comfort him, He's having a bad day

High I.Q and confirmed.

Experiment was conducted on Tinder and a chad said he was a legit child molestor who had raped a 2 year old boy in the past, without sounding ironic or fake. The staceys gave him responses such as

Experiment then conducted using incel who did things for his community, gave to charity, with a high tier job, recieved minimal conversation and interaction.

Conclusion: Be chad and get away with all bad deeds, be incel and your good deeds are not counted towards you.
jfl, just be a pedo theory, worked for me, bruh :lul:

High I.Q and confirmed.

Just rape a two year old kid theory

I'd like to add onto this post and say a ugly boxing champion is considered ''intimidating''and a attractive champion considered 'sexy and masculine'

As a side effect of foids stupidity and the halo effect they are unable to look past the looks of Chad therefore whatever he does is okay.

It's kinda like bullying in middle school where kids would always side with the bully because it would benefit their social status (interestingly, there seems to be a correlation between bullies and being attractive as well)
It is Over

Personality doesn't matter as much as we think, apparently only displaying one central personality trait such as 'warmth' is good enough for Chad.