Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chad throws away his genetics like a moron

Magistrattum

Magistrattum

Sisyphuscel,skullcel,lipscell,haircel,nosecel
★★★★
This is insane, you thought the date market was bad? Look at this shit.
Her Twitter: https://twitter.com/gakim0
I hope, if they have a kid, that it comes out as a disgusting ugly manlet ricecel.

I hope, if they have a kid, that it comes out as a disgusting ugly manlet ricecel.

View attachment 1032025
LOL WHAT A FUCKING MONGOLOID ABOMINATION EVEN SUCH A SHIT SKINNED GROSS NASTY VILE PIG IS GETTIN HER UGLY ROASTBEEF STINKY CUNT BRUTALLY CRUSHED AND THEN NO RUBBER FROM ASS TO MOUTH WITH SHIT COVERED PRICK WTF?! (IN VIDEO GAME)
very single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

And she was dating an asian before :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Her looksmatch is literally a toaster smh been 0ver

Her looksmatch literally roped he was a user here
@BataviaCel
Fucking brutal
Our looksmatches are already getting plowed right now we speak

2024 looksmatched couples, white boys time to ascend??:cool:

chad is bored of sleeping with stacys needs different experience.

over for their sons

Her looksmatch scream I can’t breed at aokigahara forest before roping

what a fucking jackass

Her looksmatch delivers Chinese food and hasn't received a tip in 6 months

Good for him. Fuck cucks who subconsciously support femoid hypergamy

Her looksmatch literally roped he was a user here
@BataviaCel
our looksmatches are getting ran through meanwhile we're roping

fuck this gay earth

Both of them deserve fate worse than death. They shouldn't be allowed to have children under any circumstances

GCdoQEOXgAABZ25

ricecels on suicide watch

And after he dumps her, now she will think this is her new standard. This is what happens when you let women punch above their weight. Clown world.

What are you inkwells talking about. Just looks like a normal couple to me teehee :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Is she brazilian or what?

View attachment 1032025
Angled picture.

Hes good looking but hes probably a chadlite... Still a curiosity though, maybe hes really into Asians.

Also JFL at the trend of all Asian women posting their white boyfriends, that shit must be massive SUIfuel for ricecels. I would be enraged if that was a trend among slavwhores. Slavwhores use a different meta though, they spam post about money but they try to frame it like they earned it themselves :lul:

This is ragefuel for the main reason that it hyperinflates the value of these low and mid tier holes. These chads needs to stay in their lane and stop fucking so far down. This gook cunt's looksmatch is lying face down in some Vietnamese rice field, dying of dehydration.

Angled picture.

Hes good looking but hes probably a chadlite... Still a curiosity though, maybe hes really into Asians.

Also JFL at the trend of all Asian women posting their white boyfriends, that shit must be massive SUIfuel for ricecels. I would be enraged if that was a trend among slavwhores. Slavwhores use a different meta though, they spam post about money but they try to frame it like they earned it themselves :lul:
He's chadlite? You sure?

Her looksmatch is posting here and contemplating suicide every single day of his life.

Chads usually go with ugly girls instead of high quality because they're less likely to cheat.

Chads usually go with ugly girls instead of high quality because they're less likely to cheat.
Men should be more selective, but we all know this will never happen

if you don't have ogre hands then it's over

Japan will eventually die off within 100 years due to women who demand too much.

We then can go in and take their lands and laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back