Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad thinks i dont look like a virgin

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I was talking with a chad on my way to the gym, it was very brutal I asked him his body count and his opinions on women and how he got girls etc and it all proves blackpill and then I told him Im a virgin and he was like "no way". I look ugly so I think he only said that because he is so unaware that other guys are struggling to even get a date let alone sex. Also that chad is a white international student he just came to my town for like 2 weeks and he's already fucked 3 girls in his dorm. He also showed me nudes of his ex and how she's desperately trying to get back with him and shit, he was also crying about being chronically depressed because people spread rumours that he assaulted his ex I was like your suffering is a fucking joke. I asked him if he found any girls in our grade attractive (seeing if he will potentially fuck my oneitis) and he said all the girls in our grade looked subhuman so I guess that's good, my oneitis wont be contested. He also casually bragged several girls are hitting him up on snapchat and showed me those flirty texts they sent.... and the chad don't even have a good personality and is misogynystic, I asked him on purpose what he thought of women and he said they're all cum dumpsters and dumb asf that girls are just his fuck toys. He was also like, "oh yeah this girl I fucked in my dorm last night she had bad attitude so I told her to fuck off and never text me again" jfl while chad abandons his fucktoy us incels can't even find a date let alone sex.

@Incelius Savage @Recluse

Last edited:
I don't know whether OP was asking for a ban by posting this

Because he has never thought about someone in your position and couldn't imagine it.

PS: Keep showering and hitting the gym. i've been told it will make women attracted to you no matter how short you are/look facially. :society:

Last edited:
I don't know whether OP was asking for a ban by posting this
Because he has never thought about someone in your position and couldn't imagine it.

PS: Keep showering and hitting the gym. i've been told it will make women attracted to you no matter how short you are/look facially.

PS: Keep showering and hitting the gym. i've been told it will make women attracted to you no matter how short you are/look facially. :society:
:chad::banhammer:?

A Chad once told me if I "get good at talking to girls" I will get pussy and that girls don't care how you look if your good at talking to them :feelstastyman::feelsclown::soy::bluepill::redpill:

Last edited:
A Chad once told me if I "get good at talking to girl" I will get pussy and that girl don't care how you look if your good at talking to them :feelstastyman::feelsclown::soy::bluepill::redpill:
fuck chads, and I also had a bluepilled incel in denial friend beside me today when I talked with the chad. He became blackpilled today.

A Chad once told me if I "get good at talking to girl" I will get pussy and that girl don't care how you look if your good at talking to them :feelstastyman::feelsclown::soy::bluepill::redpill:
The mystical "game" and "knowing how to talk to girls" that is nearly impossible to define, I wonder if there's an easier and simpler explanation for certain men's success with women. :feelswhere:

Imagine having a chad friend talking about his sex life, showing to you photos of the type of girls you would want to marry, whoring themselves to him like cheap skank whores they truly are, this is suicide fuel.

People lie to others about looks as to not hurt their feelings so maybe the Chad from ops post was just trying to be polite. A grandmother will call her grandson handsome even if he is the ugliest person in the family. You have to take comments like that with a grain of salt.

IT have no words for this. FUCK IT FUCK THEM FUCK YOU IT FUCK YOU BLUEPILLERS READINNG THIS

Imagine having a chad friend talking about his sex life, showing to you photos of the type of girls you would want to marry, whoring themselves to him like cheap skank whores they truly are, this is suicide fuel.
yeah I felt really bad... but i just kept asking because I wanted all the evidence of blackpill

@HiddenUzer what did the filthy texts say?

Last edited:
@HiddenUzer what did the filthy text’s say?
i dont remember but there was a bunch of girls, he was opening them one by one not even reading it properly since he was doing it so fast because there was just so many from different girls. ISTG im sick of this stupid world

It’s because of your physique if you were skinny or fat he would’ve clowned you for being an Incel

It’s because of your physique if you were skinny or fat he would’ve clowned you for being an Incel
:feelscry: true, he keeps complimenting my physique but not my face

I overdosed on blackpill reading that shit