Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad tells noodlewhore he wants to try her tight yerro pussee, she still fucks him and complains about it after

All women of each race should belong to the men of their race, period.

Goddamn, lucky white chad cunts are enjoying the tight pure noodle pussy

The best out of each race. Creates a divine creature such as ER. WMAF relationships are the way to go. :feelshaha:

kek lel chingo chongu i want tight pussy prease

I felt reduced down to my genitals, and not seen or valued as an actual human being with a personality, thoughts, feelings, etc.

Wow, that is incredibly surprising.

WHAT A FUCKING WHORE

FUCK

GODDAMNIT

FUCNIAJNSCKLJSNAKLJFNASF

I hate white men and noodlewhores and myself

Just reading the comments... I live on a different planet compared to these normies.

She still was attracted to him, that's the thing. If he wasnt chad, he wouldn't made it that far into her panties in the first place. She was reduced to her bagena because that's her only merit as a chad chasing foid.

She feels sad about being objectified like a sex object?

Well darling that is what you are, a fucking slave whore for chad.

Just reading the comments... I live on a different planet compared to these normies.

I doubt she feels bad over this. She's just writing this to get attention and to humblebrag about getting white Chad.

Noodlewhores are so fucking retarded

Took him 4 months to hit it? Definitely not a legit Chad. Probably just a normie maybe high tier normie at best

Trust me. If a real Chad had her she would let him say whatever the fuck he wanted and had absolutely no problem with it afterwards

You can't make this shit up
Noodlewhores are a fucking joke

Comments are suifuel, foids deliberately choose assholes and let them do what they want physically and emotionally, until 25 when they flip it...

Comments are suifuel, foids deliberately choose assholes and let them do what they want physically and emotionally, until 25 when they flip it...

Some normies getting blackpilled in the comments

Women get manipulated by toxic guys :soy:

Women can sense your toxic personality from miles away evil Incel :soy::soy:

Last edited:

Rewarding your youth, sex and body to chad
Rewarding your emotional problems, finiancial problems and lack of sex to a nice man you want to marry

Some normies getting blackpilled in the comments

Women get manipulated by toxic guys :soy:

Women can sense your toxic personality from miles away evil Incel :soy::soy:
Hahaha they don't even see the fuckup in their logic code.
Rewarding your emotional problems, finiancial problems and lack of sex to a nice man you want to marry
That shit is a ball & chain of misery.

Another day another meme gender moment.
Another day another meme gender moment.

Fuck that's the realest thing I heard in a long time brother...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back