Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Chad(s) made a big deal out of ascending at the age of 17.

• Thread starter Deleted member 35542
  • Start date
Deleted member 35542

Deleted member 35542

Self-banned
-
Something triggered the memory of me being in class when I was in high school, and a group of low inhib chads/chadlites made a big deal, and loudly celebrated and announced to everyone that their friend "finally" ascended. He was 17 years old. They thought it was a big deal that it took him until the age of 17 to ascend. I knew that my fate was sealed long before that, and looking back at it now I wonder what they thought of me if ascending at 17 was something that made you the odd one out.

Never before have I been hit by such rope fuel. To Chad, ascending at 17 makes you an outlier. A special case. Something that need to be poked fun at because it took you a long time, since everyone else has been getting JB poon for years already. For must of us here, we have to question if we will ascend at any age. (or at least I hope so :feelswhat:)

My life was better 15 minutes ago when this memory was tucked away somewhere in my brain not to be thought of, now it'll haunt me for weeks. :feelsrope:

If it took him until 17, he wasn’t chad. He was just a normy

If it took him until 17, he wasn’t chad. He was just a normy
I had that same thought as I was writing the post but he was definitely higher on the decile scale than the others in the group from my perspective, and less inhib at that.

Honestly most chads do it under 16

i hope i can ascend by then

Normies are in a race to lose it as soon as they enter HS. If you have to wait until senior year you're considered a late bloomer.

In class I would hear other teens bragging about already reaching numbers around half a dozen. Sitting there as a permavirgin just a few desks over was depressionfuel.

Further proof that we just live in completely different worlds. If an alien read a biography of a Chad and one of an incel they wouldn't even think they took place in the same planet.

EBA01165 B82A 46EE A1E0 5C33BE339DE2

Further proof that we just live in completely different worlds. If an alien read a biography of a Chad and one of an incel they wouldn't even think they took place in the same planet.

Normies are in a race to lose it as soon as they enter HS. If you have to wait until senior year you're considered a late bloomer.

In class I would hear other teens bragging about already reaching numbers around half a dozen. Sitting there as a permavirgin just a few desks over was depressionfuel.
:cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

I hear people say that 17 is late and 15 or 16 is the right age to fuck. Coming from bragging good looking men of course.

Someone in a class group I wasn't in got humillated for still being the only virgin in the group at 18

Then I'm a minus negative 50 Chad. If only there was a way to pay wimen to let me fondle them. :dafuckfeels:

Something triggered the memory of me being in class when I was in high school, and a group of low inhib chads/chadlites made a big deal, and loudly celebrated and announced to everyone that their friend "finally" ascended. He was 17 years old. They thought it was a big deal that it took him until the age of 17 to ascend. I knew that my fate was sealed long before that, and looking back at it now I wonder what they thought of me if ascending at 17 was something that made you the odd one out.

Never before have I been hit by such rope fuel. To Chad, ascending at 17 makes you an outlier. A special case. Something that need to be poked fun at because it took you a long time, since everyone else has been getting JB poon for years already. For must of us here, we have to question if we will ascend at any age. (or at least I hope so :feelswhat:)

My life was better 15 minutes ago when this memory was tucked away somewhere in my brain not to be thought of, now it'll haunt me for weeks. :feelsrope:
This explains why
289DE4DE 1429 4F76 ACD3 D35666EF36A7