Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad mogs manlet gymcel before getting emasculated by 7 foot tall Gigachad

This was a good vid, interesting how the chad seems to shrink in confidence when the taller chad comes over. This shows there is a food chain in respect to height and that chad normies are afraid when it comes to confrontation from a bigger chad.Makes me wonder what would happen if you put a chad in the ring with a chad lanklet I think the fight would be an interesting experiment in regards to alpha behaviour.

Just be tall, bro
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

lmao at the gigachad entering the arena and mogging the chad HOLY SHIT

I thought this was just going to be another case of hyperbole common in this forum but i burst out laughing when the Godzilla Chad entered into frame.

Mogging someone is the best thing in the world for a male i guess.

:feelskek:

Notice how he straightened up and stopped yelling when the Giga Chad came over
This is fucking hilarious :feelskek:
I thought this was just going to be another case of hyperbole common in this forum but i burst out laughing when the Godzilla Chad entered into frame.

JFL at that meat head, 'yeah I'm vegan, healthy and look at the size of me'. Low IQ meat head, injecting yourself with steroids and HGH isnt exactly good for you. Probably also explains why shes lusts over the Gigachad even more; his little shrivelled up dick surely ain't cutting it.

Gigachad is literally so tall he doesn't even fit in frame
it's fucking over for manlets

Jfl, there’s always a bigger fish in the ocean.

Meat makes you low t probably.

You have to take supplements and make sure you get all your daily vitamins. I'm not 100% vegan because I eat raw pasture raised eggs, goat yogurt, goat cheese, shellfish and small prey fish (because they contain a lot less mercury than larger predator fishes), and sometimes grassfed A2 whey protein powder. I was about the same strength when I was completely vegan but I had to take more supplements and eat a lot more food to get my vitamins.