Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad mogs manlet gymcel before getting emasculated by 7 foot tall Gigachad

Flaccid_Dave

Flaccid_Dave

Officer

No matter how Chad you are, there's always someone Chadder.

It's a mog or be mogged world.

Bigger Chad is always one step away to fuck your day.

There's always a bigger Chad.

why tf are they arguing about veganism tho ?

Lmao that vid feels so surreal. What are the chances a chad is going to mog a coping gymcel cuck only to get brutally mogged by a gigachad in the timeframe of 2 minutes ?

You can also see the girl clearly checking out and lusting for the gigachad

Notice how his body language changes from aggressive to deferential immediately when the lanklet steps in. This is why women like tall men. Their height alone garners immediate respect.

:feelskek:

Notice how he straightened up and stopped yelling when the Giga Chad came over

Lmao that vid feels so surreal. What are the chances a chad is going to mog a coping gymcel cuck only to get brutally mogged by a gigachad in the timeframe of 2 minutes ?

Hypergamous whores, all foids should be property of incels
:feelskek:

Notice how he straightened up and stopped yelling when the Giga Chad came over
People are subconsciously wired to be submissive to whoever mogs them

First, JFL at the Chad calming down all of a sudden when that Giga Chad appeard.
Second, JUST FUCKING LOL at that slut who kept her filthy, cumfested mouth shut until Giga Chaddy appeard, I fucking promise you she was wet and fantasizing about him ramming her dirty bunghole the whole fucking time.

Mogger becomes the mogged

:lul: this is fucking hilarious.

It truly is a "mog or be mogged" world

It's truly comical, like a scene from benny hill show or something :feelshehe:

That was from a youtuber that advocates eating raw meat going to a vegan v meaters protest & he got the pink shit thrown on him. He had the big man as his muscle. I think he said he's never coming back to Britain as the place is a joke.

Just look at the aggressive posture and behavior of vegan Chad when he talked to an ethnic manlet but when he got approached by meat eater Gigachad he lowered his tone, started backing in a defensive position and tried polite reasoning with him for a minute until he completely left in defeat because of the brutal mog he has experienced.

This is just sad
we are nothing but apes

People are subconsciously wired to be submissive to whoever mogs them
It's brutal to be aware of this feeling. In that moment you are hoping the mogger isn't aware since it would be embarrassing.

Happens pretty rarely though to get that clear mogged feeling. The person has to clearly mog me (bigger and better looking).

He was yelling at the manlet about how their demonstration or movement is wrong and that they should fuck off, but when the gigachad came in he started defending himself by saying that the demonstration/debate is fine and that he was only angry at that one specific manlet for behaving like an idiot. It's as if he is groveling for mercy from the gigachad by switching from "Your group should leave" to "That one manlet should be more polite", he even stepped back and justified himself to the gigachad as if he is some divine authority. Just fuck at not being a 7 foot tall body builder. Imagine the power you have over people with that height and frame.

Kek at that "vegan" bodybuilding roidlet, of course hes 100% vegan and never eats a bit of fish or eggs, and of course he is 100% natty just follow his instragram and buy his bullshit and you can look like him toooooo

LOL...I was waiting for Godzilla to step in next.

Gigachad merely had to wave his hand to assert dominance over the smaller chad. It was already over before he opened his mouth. Imagine waking up everyday, and commanding respect wherever you go, simply by existing. :feelsgah:

Wow, that Chad had to feel good about himself for mogging that manlet, only to feel like complete shit when the GigaChad showed up moments later. JFL! :feelskek:

Always a bigger fish.

Mog or be mogged... 7ft chad would be truecel in the presence of 8ft+ chad

Fuck that was brutal. Ethnic just left the discussion and became the subject of it after gigachad appeared

Like a billionaire flexing on a millionaire with his super yatch. Meanwhile we’re homeless bums:feelsbadman:

Wow, that Chad had to feel good about himself for mogging that manlet, only to feel like complete shit when the GigaChad showed up moments later. JFL! :feelskek:

What the fuck? that guy looked hyper masculine and un-moggable, but then soon enough in comes a fucking TYRANNOSAURUS MEGA GIGA CHAD and steals the show, holy cow

It would be funnier if the manlet was picking on a skinny vegan first.

Funny how the video calls meat eaters the 'virgins' when the only non-virgin in the video (sverige) is a raw meat eater

By the way, who the fuck gets a fucking bucket of paint thrown on their head without punching some teeth? Bunch of fucking cucks

I watched this video some time ago. It was brutal. Also lol at this whore female for revealing her legs like this.

By the way, who the fuck gets a fucking bucket of paint thrown on their head without punching some teeth? Bunch of fucking cucks

Me. My wrists are as robust as empty crisp packets.

Me. My wrists are as robust as empty crisp packets.

He was bigger than the vegan subhuman who threw paint on him, and he was with his girlfriend as well. Simply pathetic

Fucking hell. I even felt the mog through my screen

They're like children in front of the height freak