Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Chad kills kid over a $10 chain

Philo

Philo

king of pERsonality
★★

Fucking necrophiles.

Fucking faggots. He acts worse than a ape. Then people get surprised why Elliot went ER.

Since he’s a good looking Chad maybe they’ll give him some easy time with probation afterwards.

Never relax around n
ormies

Bragging after killing a weaker rival, and then doing degrading simulated rape acts?! Social Darwinism and depravity on full display. There is no more civility, decency and morality anymore. Just RAW.PRIMAL.DOMINANCE. If you're a weak subhuman incel, stay indoors and rot, or get killed by Chad and Tyrone! BRUTAL WORLD!

Shishio was absolutely correct:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX3fyeNG92o

Fucking faggots. He acts worse than a ape. Then people get surprised why Elliot went ER.
Exactly, there is a reason people go ER. One problem I have is that many normies will side with the jerk when they have more in common with the victim.
According to the article, the Chad has a Chad father who tried to help him flee; the sense of entitlement these people have is unreal. They think they can use high school jock status to become rulers.
The solution is when this sort of thing happens, "unusual" things happen to the guilty parties.

Death penalty.

The brutal thing is we all know this Chad is about to become popular among foids...

Bragging after killing a weaker rival, and then doing degrading simulated rape acts?! Social Darwinism and depravity on full display. There is no more civility, decency and morality anymore. Just RAW.PRIMAL.DOMINANCE. If you're a weak subhuman incel, stay indoors and rot, or get killed by Chad and Tyrone! BRUTAL WORLD!

Shishio was absolutely correct:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX3fyeNG92o

There is an aspect of social Darwinism here, but I think it can go in both directions; there are ways to target these kinds of Chads.
This is also another reminder to not do shit for this society.

:cryfeels:i feel like crying looking at that poor kid, no one deserves to be beaten to death at just 16 years... Its amazing how these Chad crimes are regularly ignored, but people wanna commit violence en masse against incels instead

:cryfeels:i feel like crying looking at that poor kid, no one deserves to be beaten to death at just 16 years... Its amazing how these Chad crimes are regularly ignored, but people wanna commit violence en masse against incels instead
Because we aren't good looking. It's easy to blame the worlds problems on us instead of sadistic chad.

Because we aren't good looking. It's easy to blame the worlds problems on us instead of sadistic chad.
So fucked up..damn man I can't keep looking at the pic , thay boy had some dreams for future in his eyes, i can see that, just because some brute wanted to test out his strength his life was taken...i hope this Chad meets some real challenge of his own size in prison, and gets beaten into an indistinguishable pulp in there

We've transitioned into master morality which is what causes people to revere the strong no matter how depraved and evil they are, while hating on the weak. Dominance hierarchies are VERY steep now and everyone wants to climb that ladder, looking to bully and subjugate those lesser than them.

Foids will be making thirst trap edits of him soon

This post reminds me of @Grim_Reaper's post where this weak dark shitskin curry got killed by jock footballer Chadriguez because the curry looked odd and creepy to him. The curry got killed for being ugly! :horror::horror::horror:

Wott a wee todd. Throwing away a life on story mode now he'll be forced to smuggle drugs up his heinie hole for the Aryan Brotherhood.

Wott a wee todd. Throwing away a life on story mode now he'll be forced to smuggle drugs up his heinie hole for the Aryan Brotherhood.
He'll be the belle of the ball in prison

We've transitioned into master morality which is what causes people to revere the strong no matter how depraved and evil they are, while hating on the weak. Dominance hierarchies are VERY steep now and everyone wants to climb that ladder, looking to bully and subjugate those lesser than them.
That is what I have always hated, the weak joining in to attack the weaker in order to improve their own chances. That is why I do as little as possible for this shit society.

That article mentions that the attackers - despite being middle/upper class - were part of a faux-street gang called the "Gilbert Goons". The group is allegedly comprised of primarily whites plus some nigs and spics. Here's a video compilation of their antics:

This is the result of ChinkTok and cultural negrification.

he'll be forced to smuggle drugs up his heinie hole for the Aryan Brotherhood.
At least he'll be forced to develop some racial consciousness - see my above reply

Torture first, then execution with electric chair.
On my way their now bro....

Ofc, the eChair is too big for my "nobility scooter," so I'll just improvise one upon arrival.

All arrestees

Last edited:
This happened 2022?!

How the fuck was he only now arrested????

"Too hot for jail" - foids

Peak clown world this reads like a low budget american high school film

The bastard needs firing squad execution

The brutal thing is we all know this Chad is about to become popular among foids...
inb4 all the edits and tiktok comments with a dozen heart emojis

Should be raped and tortured, skinned alive from head to toe then castrated

WTF. Why would he do that? He's acting worse than a nigger

He made a mistake. Everybody deserves a second chance :foidSoy:

this is really sad. normies will defend him though

This is fucked.

this is really sad. normies will defend him though
Yes, and they are not smart enough to think they can be the next victim. Notice the normie looks on the other defendants; we have all seen that type, they are not Chad but join in when Chad is aggressive.
This is the shit we always have to deal with; they didn't treat the victim as anything remotely human. It is not about "bullying", the way normies see it, we really are treated as subhuman and we are not safe.