Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Chad kills kid over a $10 chain

Just did a bit more reading on the topic and apparently the "jock" is the son of a multi millionaire.

This guy is unironically the stereotypical chad with looks/money/status.

If you're a weak subhuman incel, stay indoors and rot, or get killed by Chad and Tyrone! BRUTAL WORLD!
Any man who is small and weak should legally be allowed to carry fully automatic weapons at all times and all places
WTF. Why would he do that? He's acting worse than a nigger
From what I can find, this wasn't a case of an incel getting bullied. This incident took place at a house party full of more than 200 normies. According to the outlet Arizona's Family, a friend of the victim (Preston Lord) had his chain snatched by Dominic Turner, which prompted Lord and his friends to confront Dominic and his group. After the initial confrontation, Lord and his friends attempted to flee, but Lord was grabbed and restrained by more than one of the seven suspects while Talan Renner (the Chad) threw hammer-fists to his face and other boys kicked and stomped on him. It looks like this was just a negrified zoomer chimp-out.

There's a good deal more information on this case which I'm unaware of, since I'm lazy to do any more digging. There's an entire 1000+ page police report on this shit.

Here are photographs of the arrestees.

Last edited:
Since it wasn’t a planned murder he will probably get like 4 years in prison and get out after like 2 years.

Jock/frat douchebags give me a different kind of rage :reeeeee::reeeeee:

Bragging after killing a weaker rival, and then doing degrading simulated rape acts?! Social Darwinism and depravity on full display. There is no more civility, decency and morality anymore. Just RAW.PRIMAL.DOMINANCE. If you're a weak subhuman incel, stay indoors and rot, or get killed by Chad and Tyrone! BRUTAL WORLD!
Very true.

Bragging after killing a weaker rival, and then doing degrading simulated rape acts?! Social Darwinism and depravity on full display. There is no more civility, decency and morality anymore. Just RAW.PRIMAL.DOMINANCE. If you're a weak subhuman incel, stay indoors and rot, or get killed by Chad and Tyrone! BRUTAL WORLD!

Shishio was absolutely correct:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX3fyeNG92o

get a gun and start taking life less seriously.....the lives of others for that matter....or not

Something like this happened in pajeetland too. One day seniors thrashed and and threw him on the ground and beat him multiple times in school and he later died from injuries video of him crying and yelling from pain is on the internet his name was kintan search kintan case child bulliyng to know more about this when i saw those videos i cried

Something like this happened in pajeetland too. One day seniors thrashed and and threw him on the ground and beat him multiple times in school and he later died from injuries video of him crying and yelling from pain is on the internet his name was kintan search kintan case child bulliyng to know more about this when i saw those videos i cried
He was a 12 y o 6th grader

Brutal. He is right either we like it or not. If there wasn't any laws Chads would kill guys like us for fun.

Brutal. He is right either we like it or not. If there wasn't any laws Chads would kill guys like us for fun.
@shishiowasright

Brutal. If only that kid was blessed with the genes to defend himself properly.. but he ended up dead instead.

Once again, Shishio was right.

NTs are dangerous animals that should be castrated at birth just cut off their balls and cocks let this worthless scum die out in absolute pain and misery