Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad is to blame

Eunuch

Eunuch

Recruit
★★★
yeah you know that ugly girl in your class you you thought you might have a chance with? yeah chad fucked her, had to hit it from the back to even maintain an erection tho (he didn't really even want to but your oneitis was insistent)

I'm too whitepilled to care

Unnamed

Fuck Chads tbh, they live on tutorial mode.

Hey OP what race are you? Just wondering

they couldve helped the ugly guy hook up or teached the foids to hookup with their looksmatch but no he will hookup with every hole he meets instead.

they couldve helped the ugly guy hook up or teached the foids to hookup with their looksmatch but no he will hookup with every hole he meets instead.
correct. and if chad isn't willing to fuck the ugly girl, chadlite or a high tier normie will be

if chad isn't willing to fuck the ugly girl, chadlite or a high tier normie will be
Bottom feeding chadlites and normfags should be executed.

Who cares about chad? Foids are the ones directly causing our inceldom
it doesn't work like that, if chad didn't inflate these whores' egos by fucking them then they would settle for their looksmatch like they did in the boomer era

it's like expecting a heroin addict to get high off a codeine pill

Well pussy just feels good and every man (in this society) would take it if it’s for free.

Well pussy just feels good and every man (in this society) would take it if it’s for free.
there are different degrees of evil when it comes to chad

although i will never respect a chad, there are some that i consider to be "not evil" if that makes sense. guys who do not sleep around and who try to raise their kids not to be degenerates are part of this category. sure, everything they have in life (family, wife, job) can be tied back to looks somewhat, but they don't fuck married women and bully incels like some gl men do

there are different degrees of evil when it comes to chad

although i will never respect a chad, there are some that i consider to be "not evil" if that makes sense. guys who do not sleep around and who try to raise their kids not to be degenerates are part of this category. sure, everything they have in life (family, wife, job) can be tied back to looks somewhat, but they don't fuck married women and bully incels like some gl men do
Yes, hence a monogamous society was a good safe space for lesser, undesirable men, and would still be of course.
But this increasingly feminist society is just perfect playing ground for chads and females, heck they (privileged people) even want to consider polygamy in some western societies.

Yes, hence a monogamous society was a good safe space for lesser, undesirable men, and would still be of course.
But this increasingly feminist society is just perfect playing ground for chads and females, heck they (privileged people) even want to consider polygamy in some western societies.
they dont just consider it

its the norm

that girl who rejected you because she "has a boyfriend" is just one of chad's side bitches

they dont just consider it

its the norm

that girl who rejected you because she "has a boyfriend" is just one of chad's side bitches
It’s the norm? I don’t think so.
It might be the natural order of female choice (which would be 'polygyny' to be precise), but monogamy was the sexual norm for dozens of centuries, and we’re just unlucky to be born male at the exact time where females reclaim their natural power on the sexual market via feminism.

Yeah the Asian girl that was prude to me went to Asia and got fucked raw by dozens of chads (she told this to her female friends) while I could only talk politics with her :feelsclown:

Easy mode, Chad's can still make mistakes that will cost them things, Chad's actually have a wall, unlike toilets.

Toilets live on tutorial mode, Chad's on easy mode. :blackpill:

It’s the norm? I don’t think so.
It might be the natural order of female choice (which would be 'polygyny' to be precise), but monogamy was the sexual norm for dozens of centuries, and we’re just unlucky to be born male at the exact time where females reclaim their natural power on the sexual market via feminism.

Yeah the Asian girl that was prude to me went to Asia and got fucked raw by dozens of chads (she told this to her female friends) while I could only talk politics with her :feelsclown:

Not just Feminism, even in places where Feminism doesn't exist Tinder gives them this power. It's the Internet and 4G that allowed them to sleep around at this scale. Even during the height of the Feminist period (the 1970's~mid 2010's) toilets didn't sleep around this much.

Even societies with no Feminism but have Tinder are way sluttier than societies with Feminism but no Tinder.

Not just Feminism, even in places where Feminism doesn't exist Tinder gives them this power. It's the Internet and 4G that allowed them to sleep around at this scale. Even during the height of the Feminist period (the 1970's~mid 2010's) toilets didn't sleep around this much.

Even societies with no Feminism but have Tinder are way sluttier than societies with Feminism but no Tinder.
Yes that’s very true, Tinder is essentially the unrestricted marketplace that shows women their natural value in the sexual market place like they’ve never seen it before, I mean if I was an 18 y/o 6/10 and would see that I can fuck 25 y/o 9/10 for free, I’d do the same. Chad is to blame to show no solidarity with lesser males, not women that desire, but why would a man reject his access to pussy if it feels so good?

I can recommend the book „Atomised“ by Houellebecq to you, the introduction really gives you an immersion how even the hippie women just gave themselves to chad and no one else, but their marketplace was just a bunch of people, not a whole city or county.

If the good-looking guys accepted uglier guys into social circles instead of bullying them, ugly guys could have more opportunities, also they dont want to bother so they use ugly girls as cumrags. When it comes to sex men will betray their friends, sometimes even their brothers.