Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chad is stopped from fucking stacy in a club bathroom.

Based and blackpilled. :blackpill:

Should have slapped the dirty whore that spread its legs.

Not really lifefuel tbh, the fact that a foid would be desperate enough to want Chad in a bathroom is suicidefuel for me.

Not really lifefuel tbh, the fact that a foid would be desperate enough to want Chad in a bathroom is suicidefuel for me.
"Get your own place, woman love guys with a good income and living on their own" meanwhile Chad fucks Stacy in a dirty bathroom.
I'd imagine the club doesn't want drunk college kids fucking in their bathroom.
Also bathrooms are gender segregated so having a man and woman in the same bathroom should also be against the rules.

"Get your own place, woman love guys with a good income and living on their own" meanwhile Chad fucks Stacy in a dirty bathroom.

I'd imagine the club doesn't want drunk college kids fucking in their bathroom.
Also bathrooms are gender segregated so having a man and woman in the same bathroom should also be against the rules.
"It is all about personality braa"

You know the bald buff dude is jealous even though he's doing his job.

Maybe Stacy is the bouncer's sister? COCK BLOCK!

Why don't more gymcels become bouncers?

How the fuck do we know that was a stacy? Could have been a 2/10 noodlewhore for all we know.

How the fuck do we know that was a stacy? Could have been a 2/10 noodlewhore for all we know.

Just need a wifu who can sing this to me

He seems extremely upset about the fucking.

I wonder if the slut felt attraction towards the bouncer after that since he showed dominance over chad.

I wonder if the slut felt attraction towards the bouncer after that since he showed dominance over chad.
Probably not. More likely she got him fired for "compensating for a small dick"

lifefuel
degenerates deserve this

JFL at cope in this thread. They probably just fucked later that night anyway

That must be a tough job. You work all that time to get powerlifter strong only to police some club full of chads. Then one day you have to bust into a stall to stop a chad from banging club stacy. When you wring his neck and turn him towards you, his 9" thundercock is still erect and mogging your little dicklet underneath your pants. Worse yet could be in the middle of cumming and he shoots a load all over your work slacks. JFL for that bouncer.
JFL at cope in this thread. They probably just fucked later that night anyway

hell yeah my brother,ı'm proud of this bald man.true bloatmaxxing

"Chad"
"Stacy"

With no proof, not everyone who fucks is a "Chad" or a "Stacy", low IQ

That bloat lord through that chad around like the twink he is,