Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Chad is banging Stacy right now

LDARBuddah

LDARBuddah

Admiral
★★★★★
They are thinking about The halloween weekend and the upcoming semesters and how much time they will spend together
Chad and Stacy are having sex and are enjoying the cozyness of fall

Meanwhile I LDAR away all alone, gymcel cope with video games. This cycle never ends for me it seems.

It is over

very original thread.

Yall niggas better stop ignoring my new threads
Im glad you responded tho tbh tbh ngl ngl

But its brutal bruh, I need to spill my guts

Hi, this is life. Welcome.

Over before it began
1521080679296.gif

Thanks for letting me know.

Chad and Stacey! Stacey and Chad! Winners of the genetic lottery!

They are thinking about The halloween weekend and the upcoming semesters and how much time they will spend together

Meanwhile I LDAR away all alone, gymcel cope with video games. This cycle never ends for me it seems.

It is over
Who gives a shit, though? The only thing that is important is that you will never fuck your looksmatch, or anything.

at this VERY MOMENT theres a chad somewhere getting his dick sucked by TWO stacies
at this VERY MOMENT theres a cuck that donated some money to some whore gofundme/twich channel
at this VERY MOMENT theres a stacy getting help from WK
at this VERY MOMENT theres a stacy rolling eyes with disgust at one of us
at this VERY MOMENT theres a stacy that swiping left on one of us while laughing her whore ass off

At this very moment there are Stacys having a billion Dollars because they spread legs for the right cuck.

This thread is more gay than mud wrestling in a men's only sauna

hope she gets pregnant and becomes a lonely single mom and chad will get cucked having to pay for alimony

He's also banging our looksmatches

It is over

It's more like Chad lite has a rotation of Stacie's all in love with him, most who think she is his only girlfriend, and Chad has a infinite line of Stacies waiting to fuck him and he is fucking one or two of them right now.

Chad may be slaying a Stacy of a Betabux husband right now... but there relationship is not so great. Stacy has a husband or boyfriend for money and emotional support and then waits around to get fucked by Chads. Stacy is kindof winning at life, but no one wins at life like Chad does.

I cant wait for red dead 2 to cope my ass off

even tho this thread has been done many tiimes before it needs to be said periodically because sometimes people get a little too bluepilled on here.

even tho this thread has been done many tiimes before it needs to be said periodically because sometimes people get a little too bluepilled on here.
Matterhorn IQ observation

Staying the whole day thinking about it won't change shit.

He's probably banging your mom too

penus in vagenus

no shit, this same thread has been posted 100 times

no shit, this same thread has been posted 100 times
Blackpill is like anything you learn. You need to keep banging the facts into your head.
Otherwise you might have cuck relapse.

It is over
so what. Successmaxx and let them do what they want.

My college handed out condoms a few days ago. Fuck you and your fucking you goddamn normies REEEE :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

My college handed out condoms a few days ago. Fuck you and your fucking you goddamn normies REEEE :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Man... Are you sure that you are living in a real world? I can't believe this. We are not living inn a world like this, or i am too isolated(i am not).
I can't believe this shit.

Are you sure that you are living in a real world?
I'm not sure.

It was a promotion, there's a new brand of condoms on the market I guess. They gave out questionnaires and snickers bars with the condoms, they were collecting market data.

Oh really? Just to clarify plants grow from the ground.

I'm not sure.

It was a promotion, there's a new brand of condoms on the market I guess. They gave out questionnaires and snickers bars with the condoms, they were collecting market data.
Thats normal then. I am feeling better.