Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad grooms a loli, 10 years later, she still loves him

Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Luminary
★★★★★
Firstly, hey IT

This is a story I came across on r/rape.

Cvoewfgv2wqfgv3q2w3

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/rape/comments/i59cq7/abused_for_10_years_by_a_man_i_let_take_care_of_me/

Some highlights and points of note

-"I spent a great deal of time caring about him and even as i type this i cant help but want to message him. he carved such a weird feeling inside of me that just wont leave me alone."

Ei he got to her heart first and when it was fresh and untouched.

-" i spotted jordan there and i felt elated. he'd take me to his house and id tell my parents i was at the playground with my new friends."

Even from a young age, loli lies to her parents to spend time with Chad.

-" i grew up with him. he raised me in so many ways and he helped me with my homework. he held my hand when i crossed the street and he gave me little kisses. he was handsome and had strong hands that made younger me extremely curious."

Brutal if you're still deluded that lolis don't think or are curious about males. Said it before, but women are more sexual than males, and studies even show they begin mate selection as soon as they are cognitively aware of the world, even prior to puberty.

" loving him was so easy when i couldnt let go but being away from him is a hell so much different than what he inflicted onto me. i grew up with him and i feel lost without his guidance. "

She's not upset this chad groomed her, not at all, what she is upset is the societal shaming against her relation with him. Garuntee if she was living 100 years ago, she would not be feeling this way. She is more upset she lost her chad daddy over being "groomed".

" and through 10 years, i miss sitting in his lap at the park. i miss biting his arm and dancing around while he laughed. i miss getting ice cream with him but everything about him makes me feel like im on fire. "

JFL if you still haven't accepted that there was a damn good reason we married girls around 10-14 years old before feminism. Because it works. Females do not naturally have loyalty to males. so that loyalty must be molded into them while their brains are still moldable

Typical shit tbh

Firstly, hey IT

View attachment 310662

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/rape/comments/i59cq7/abused_for_10_years_by_a_man_i_let_take_care_of_me/

-"I spent a great deal of time caring about him and even as i type this i cant help but want to message him. he carved such a weird feeling inside of me that just wont leave me alone."

-" i spotted jordan there and i felt elated. he'd take me to his house and id tell my parents i was at the playground with my new friends."

-" i grew up with him. he raised me in so many ways and he helped me with my homework. he held my hand when i crossed the street and he gave me little kisses. he was handsome and had strong hands that made younger me extremely curious."

Brutal if you're still deluded that lolis don't think or are curious about males. Said it before, but women are more sexual than males, and studies even show they begin mate selection as soon as they are cognitively aware of the world, even prior to puberty.

" loving him was so easy when i couldnt let go but being away from him is a hell so much different than what he inflicted onto me. i grew up with him and i feel lost without his guidance. "

She's not upset this chad groomed her, not at all, what she is upset is the societal shaming against her relation with him. Garuntee if she was living 100 years ago, she would not be feeling this way. She is more upset she lost her chad daddy over being "groomed".

" and through 10 years, i miss sitting in his lap at the park. i miss biting his arm and dancing around while he laughed. i miss getting ice cream with him but everything about him makes me feel like im on fire. "

JFL if you still haven't accepted that there was a damn good reason we married girls around 10-14 years old before feminism. Because it works. Females do not naturally have loyalty to males. so that loyalty must be molded into them while their brains are still moldable

This story makes me want to fap ngl

:forcedsmile: s-same. imagine having a girl THIS madly in love with you that despite the supposed abuse, she still pines for you 10 years later

it touch this u fucking pussies

Firstly, hey IT

View attachment 310662

If you can get to a girl before other men & keep competitors away she has nothing to compare with & therefore her pickiness is set as low as possible, this creates marriages that last & does not instill a sense of "FOMO", the pair can actually bond & form a solid relationship so long as there isn't blatant abuse, this in turn leads to more well rounded children down the line.

Took her a decade to realise he had an attractive man's face & an ugly man's personality, like you said pre-feminism they'd be married rather than "muh groomed mental illness".

If you can get to a girl before other men & keep competitors away she has nothing to compare with & therefore her pickiness is set as low as possible, this creates marriages that last & does not instill a sense of "FOMO", the pair can actually bond & form a solid relationship so long as there isn't blatant abuse, this in turn leads to more well rounded children down the line.

Took her a decade to realise he had an attractive man's face & an ugly man's personality, like you said pre-feminism they'd be married rather than "muh groomed mental illness".

I know exactly what you mean, since I have a very conservative 5'10 cousin who married a 5'5 framelet. It's one of the reasons I still have some hope in ascending. A woman, or better yet, a girl who is untouched will always be more loyal, loving, and accepting of your shortcomings than a slut.

He didn't really have an ugly man's personality per say, if he had married her, there wouldn't have been an issue with what he did tbh

Imagine actually being able to "groom" a loli into being your wife and she loving you forever. Wow, so terrible, I wonder how anyone would want something like that, huh?

I know exactly what you mean, since I have a very conservative 5'10 cousin who married a 5'5 framelet. It's one of the reasons I still have some hope in ascending. A woman, or better yet, a girl who is untouched will always be more loyal, loving, and accepting of your shortcomings than a slut.

He didn't really have an ugly man's personality per say, if he had married her, there wouldn't have been an issue with what he did tbh
The more dicks a woman takes the more snobby rich girl her expectations become.

The last part what I mean is;
That behaviour is assumed to be something all ugly men are guilty of because attractive ppl can never do bad or creepy things apparently, if the dude was ugly someone would intervene directly or indirectly.

Imagine actually being able to "groom" a loli into being your wife and she loving you forever. Wow, so terrible, I wonder how anyone would want something like that, huh?
Society wants to groom them instead to become whores through feminist movies, education, and propoganda, that's why they are so adamant on making """pedophilia""" and """grooming""" the ultimate taboo, so much so that it is seen as more repulsive than even bestiality. So that no man ever gets the idea of taking action into his own hands and molding loyalty into his future wife while she is still young

Society wants to groom them instead to become whores through feminist movies, education, and propoganda, that's why they are so adamant on making """pedophilia""" and """grooming""" the ultimate taboo, so much so that it is seen as more repulsive than even bestiality. So that no man ever gets the idea of taking action into his own hands and molding loyalty into his future wife while she is still young
The elites want ruined families (so that state power can grow) and feminists want men not being happy because they're gynocentric/misandric.

It's a satanic duo.

"Taking action into your own hands" is psychopathy, wherein you want to groom a sex toy who you don't really care about as an actual person, not to even speak of any children who you might have, who will probably be abused/neglected. It is no coincidence that "taking action into your own hands" is the very language of ERs.

What should happen is not psychopathic grooming, but institutional marriages modulated by fathers.

Last edited:
Her mental illness is not a mental illness but shock due to not marrying that man like she would have 100 years ago.

Her mental illness is not a mental illness but shock due to not marrying that man like she would have 100 years ago.
100 years ago, a father would marry off his daughter, not have his daughter groomed by a psychopathic predator.

100 years ago, a father would marry off her daughter, not have his daughter abused by a psychopathic predator.
More likely it wouldn't have taboo for that man to go to her father and ask for her hand in marriage. If the suitor had decent prospects in life, the father wouldn't have refused.

Chances are this foid doesn't even have a father.

The elites want ruined families (so that state power can grow) and feminists want men not being happy because they're gynocentric/misandric.

It's a satanic duo.

When people have no family, they make the government and fictional characters their family, which enables big government and consoomerism

"Taking action into your own hands" as concerns budding women is psychopathy, wherein you want to groom a sex toy who you don't really care about as an actual person, not to even speak of any children who you might have, who will probably be abused/neglected.

What should happen is not psychopathic grooming, but institutional marriages modulated by fathers.

Of course, like I said, were this above scenerio done in a more traditional society, and within the confines of marriage/engagement, then it would be more appropriate, especially considering, if you read the article, Jordan didn't even rape the loli, only did things that could potentially be viewed as grooming her, like giving her ice cream, helping her w homework, and dancing w her. none of that is innately predatory. the loli just preceieved it as grooming years later because of feminism.

It's also shock because society is telling her she was hurt and the relationship is wrong. This is no diff than how white women used to hate black men, but now that it is acceptable, they date them no hesitation.

More likely it wouldn't have taboo for that man to go to her father and ask for her hand in marriage. If the suitor had decent prospects in life, the father wouldn't have refused.

She refers to lying to her parents, plural, about where she was when visiting him, likely at his suggestion.

She refers to lying to her parents, plural, about where she was when visiting him, likely at his suggestion.
Hmm. Good catch. Although, in clown world that could mean lots of different combos than bio mother and bio dad.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

fk nigga I should stop reading these

Of course, like I said, were this above scenerio done in a more traditional society, and within the confines of marriage/engagement, then it would be more appropriate, especially considering, if you read the article, Jordan didn't even rape the loli, only did things that could potentially be viewed as grooming her, like giving her ice cream, helping her w homework, and dancing w her. none of that is innately predatory. the loli just preceieved it as grooming years later because of feminism.
Any informal contact with young girls outside of a patriarchal institution is inherently predatory.

This is how crazy bitches with cluster B personality disorders are formed, who will make the lives of their beta hubbies a living hell.

Death to psychopaths.

The last segment is true. I’ve always been aware of it but the Judeo-feministic media misleads people away from accepting how they really are.

Incels: 59, Bluepillers: 79
:chad:

This. Although nobody ever admits to shit like this.

This. Although nobody ever admits to shit like this.
True, the loli even admits herself that him being taken away from her is more painful than the supposed molestation he did to her.

HI IT!

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

On topic: Of course Chad gets into no trouble for grooming a little girl, but if so much as a normie does it, we already know what will happen.

HI IT!

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

On topic: Of course Chad gets into no trouble for grooming a little girl, but if so much as a normie does it, we already know what will happen.
I don't think anyone actually found out what Chad did tbh and it's not like he actually did anything illegal or even touched her inapproporately, at least based on what the post says

gave me a RAGING BONER ngl
parks huh :)

Eh if she was in first grade she woulda been 6-7 years old tats too young tbh kinda creepy it’s pedophilia not hebephilia

I wish I was Jordan

Sounds like the ((mental doctor roastie)) told her she was a victim of a horrible crime and actually caused trauma to her. If you see her post is mostly worshipping the man does not exactly say exactlly what "negatives and abusive behavior" he did.

This was a good system, kept women and men loyal to each other. Feminism is what drives women to become miserable workaholics that jump from dick to dick, trying to live like men.

Feminism was the stupidest shit women came up with, just shows how much a failure women are. They can't even do anything right without shooting themselves in the foot.

there was a manga or two that went like this but I can't find them again

It's a satanic duo.

Exactly. The world was a better place back then.
The more dicks a woman takes the more snobby rich girl her expectations become..
Another reason to only want virgin girls.
What should happen is not psychopathic grooming, but institutional marriages modulated by fathers
But with feminism having destroyed all good things of relationships, grooming is the only way to still ascend and fuck virgin JB.
The last segment is true. I’ve always been aware of it but the Judeo-feministic media misleads people away from accepting how they really are.
Yes.

:feelsohh:

I wish I was the chad