Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chad gets 10 foid numbers by LITERALLY remaining silent all night jUsT bE cOnFiDeNt bRo

• Thread starter DominicanDancecel91
  • Start date
DominicanDancecel91

DominicanDancecel91

Billingual Incel completely invisible to women
-
So me and my bluepilled friend have a convo, he asks me why don't i have a gf, I tell him it's because of my looks, only CHADS exist to women. He then tells me that I'm way too shy and introverted and I need to be more confident and aggressive to get women (JFL). I just shrug it off to avoid an argument.

Next day we go to a social gathering, my bluepilled friend gives me the boilerplate spiel "look how many hot girls out here, just go get em' bro..." and I just shrug it off, start drinking alcohol and mind my own business. Long story short the dude starts sitting next to women, "flirting" (touching them alot) and blabbing jokes. Most of the women didn't pay attention to him and stayed looking at their phones and the women that did laugh just nervously chuckled at him for 2 seconds and went back to looking at their phone, the rest just got up and left with their girlfriends. Then an hour later he sat next to me again and told me, damn these women have attitude problems they're not in the mood. I just shrugged him off again and told him "that's ok you'll get em next time"

Then an Italian guido Chad walks in, all of the girls IMMEDIATELY start staring at him like a magnet attracting metal. One of the girls immediately gets out of her seat to ask him questions about who he is, twirls her hair and gives him the fuck me eyes, then starts talking to him blabbing for 3 minutes straight before he goes away and sits down. 30 seconds after he sits down, 3 girls sit next to him, introduce themselves and start blabbing at him for 15 minutes straight while Chad is just there stone faced nodding his head to reply yes or no WITHOUT SAYING A SINGLE WORD, they start hugging him, caressing him and stroking him all over, he then starts looking at his phone as to say he's tired of listening to them talk, so the girls ask him for his number, they exchange numbers and they walk to the other side of the room. After they walk off, after a 2 minute grace period, two more girls walk to his seat, sit next to him and repeat the cycle. Finally, a Sommer Ray looking Stacy and her Stacylite best friend walk towards him and repeats the cycle again, this time he gets up and leaves with them and outside the place he starts making out with Stacy in front of the Stacylite (who is willing to share Chad and wait for her to "finish") while waiting for a cab. The three of them get in the cab and ride off into the night.

Remember guys, it's all about CONFIDENCE, personality and remember to take a shower, ladies love that shit...

Most interesting part would be, what your friend's opinion was after that chad display. Also, confirming that girls only look at the top 10% and rather fight over them than settle with something lower.

Most interesting part would be, what your friend's opinion was after that chad display. Also, confirming that girls only look at the top 10% and rather fight over them than settle with something lower.

He actually left the place and went home immediately, he wouldn't talk to me for 2 weeks straight. He then hit me up and told me he was depressed but felt a little better after processing the cold hard truth. I told him "cheer up bro, its ok. 80% of us go thru the same shit nothing new bro, there's lots more important things in life besides women"

LOL dude was almost about to ROPE..not everybody can handle the black pill

He shows his confidence through his jawline

Lmao good post. The blackpill is literally staring people in the fucking face and they're normally still blind to it, good that your friend got blackpilled though even if it was in a brutal way. Feel kinda bad for him but who the fuck is bluepilled enough in 2020 to think that you can still appeal to foids by doing fucking shit like kino.

It is insane how looks obsessed women are though. They value them SO much more than men do, it's crazy.

He actually left the place and went home immediately, he wouldn't talk to me for 2 weeks straight. He then hit me up and told me he was depressed but felt a little better after processing the cold hard truth. I told him "cheer up bro, its ok. 80% of us go thru the same shit nothing new bro, there's lots more important things in life besides women"

At least your friend became more blackpilled. That's progress.

Personality has never ever mattered, anyone who observes female behavior from a young age knows this. It's why as young as elementary school, while I wasn't blackpilled, I understood subconsciously to stay away from girls

I remember in middle school all the foids asking my chadlite brother to the school dance. He didn't go, because muslim. meanwhile, I didn't even attempt to go because I knew it was over:feelsrope:

Looks are everything in life, everything else in life is cope.

Reads like a LARP

This is why the black pill is so vehemently opposed and rejected. Reality is just too harsh, and most people can't handle it.

Was he an uberchad @DominicanDancecel91 ?

Sounds like a larp tbh.

Where's Cho when you need him?

Was he an uberchad @DominicanDancecel91 ?
6'3 Italian Guido ripped with a razor-sharp jawline that can cut diamonds, perfectly aligned thick wavy hair and hunter eyes that water a girl's pussy upon staring at her. Meanwhile me and my friends are both mid-tier normies.
If you had to bet between us two or the Chad on who would be more successful in bagging dunk girls at that gathering...

What race would the girl that Chad is blowing her back be?

Reads like a LARP
Sounds like a larp tbh.

Why would I bother wasting my energy to post a rant like this if this wasn't true? If I was good looking or successful with women I wouldn't be bitching or even have made an incel account in the first place.. This was an alcohol-induced social gathering. Women display their true raw uncut colors when drunk..a subeight male is the LAST thing they want in their presence at the moment..

Even if you don't believe me, you can't deny this shit is true AF. The fact that PUAs and dating coaches sell incels the idea that game can help you get women is the biggest snake oil piece of b.s. in the dating game. If their dumbass followers knew about the APEX fallacy and the dumb shit that PUAs/Dating Coaches said, it'd be OVER for them. It's like telling Peter Dinklage that everybody that "works hard" can dunk a basketball and seeing Yao Ming dunk a bball without even having to jump.

Last edited:
This is my problem with society and life itself: immutable traits which we have no control over seem to make the biggest difference. They can make or break you. Hard work and will doesn't factor in at all. And yet, society babble on and on about fairness and justice, when nature itself is fundamentally unjust.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Says the guy who can't handle the blackpill himself and is about to rope in a few months.

Tanned Guido CHAD tells incels to be themselves and be confident...this video has the APEX fallacy written all over it. :lul::lul::lul:
LOL, Aboud’s a good guy but as a turbo mega ultra Chad whose friends literally nicknamed him “Hollywood” due to his Hollywood tier good looks and whose had one or more women literally offer him a ridiculously large amount of money to sleep with her (which he turned down to not wanting to feel like a prostitute) he mostly doesn’t seem to understand where guys like us are coming from at all and so spouts a lot of blue pilled just worlder nonsense when people ask him how to get or attract women.

Though surprisingly his video here isn’t ALL bad as he touches on some black pilled concepts without even knowing it such as pointing out correctly in his opening statement that looks matter most of all and so he encourages guys to gym max to the best of our ability in order to looks max and attract a woman.

I don't understand the reason behind this attack. I've handled the blackpill way better than others in soyciety who choose to ignore it.
But make no mistake, the blackpill inevitably leads to murder or death, sooner or later.
Not attacking man. I love you and your posts. You are the bestest. Come here, I'll give you a hug:heart:

Elliot Rodger just sat in cafe garden hoping for foids to approach him, he should have been more open bro :soy::soy::soy:

Last edited:

How do you know he was about to rope?
Sounds like a larp tbh.

Anybody who thinks this is a larp has never seen a Chad in action.

So me and my bluepilled friend have a convo, he asks me why don't i have a gf, I tell him it's because of my looks, only CHADS exist to women. He then tells me that I'm way too shy and introverted and I need to be more confident and aggressive to get women (JFL). I just shrug it off to avoid an argument.

Next day we go to a social gathering, my bluepilled friend gives me the boilerplate spiel "look how many hot girls out here, just go get em' bro..." and I just shrug it off, start drinking alcohol and mind my own business. Long story short the dude starts sitting next to women, "flirting" (touching them alot) and blabbing jokes. Most of the women didn't pay attention to him and stayed looking at their phones and the women that did laugh just nervously chuckled at him for 2 seconds and went back to looking at their phone, the rest just got up and left with their girlfriends. Then an hour later he sat next to me again and told me, damn these women have attitude problems they're not in the mood. I just shrugged him off again and told him "that's ok you'll get em next time"

Then an Italian guido Chad walks in, all of the girls IMMEDIATELY start staring at him like a magnet attracting metal. One of the girls immediately gets out of her seat to ask him questions about who he is, twirls her hair and gives him the fuck me eyes, then starts talking to him blabbing for 3 minutes straight before he goes away and sits down. 30 seconds after he sits down, 3 girls sit next to him, introduce themselves and start blabbing at him for 15 minutes straight while Chad is just there stone faced nodding his head to reply yes or no WITHOUT SAYING A SINGLE WORD, they start hugging him, caressing him and stroking him all over, he then starts looking at his phone as to say he's tired of listening to them talk, so the girls ask him for his number, they exchange numbers and they walk to the other side of the room. After they walk off, after a 2 minute grace period, two more girls walk to his seat, sit next to him and repeat the cycle. Finally, a Sommer Ray looking Stacy and her Stacylite best friend walk towards him and repeats the cycle again, this time he gets up and leaves with them and outside the place he starts making out with Stacy in front of the Stacylite (who is willing to share Chad and wait for her to "finish") while waiting for a cab. The three of them get in the cab and ride off into the night.

Remember guys, it's all about CONFIDENCE, personality and remember to take a shower, ladies love that shit...
redditors take away from this would be that you have to be stoic and composed in order to attract women. They'd dismiss the missing information of how you'd have have to pass a genetic looks threshold that is impossible for a lot of guys to meet before putting on this kind of act can work.

Next day we go to a social gathering

Oh no

Weird, I thought he would keep coping

But year its pretty easy to blackpill normies (if they have an IQ higher than 60)

Last edited:
do you know he was about to rope?

I called his mom b/c he wouldn't pick up the phone and she told me that he was seeing a Therapist because he had suicidal thoughts and he wouldn't eat, get out of his bed or talk to anybody after the Chad incident.

Also imagine spending YEARS of building that "American dream White picket fence 2.5 kids" fantasy in your head with your oneitis Stacy, delusionallly thinking that she'll fall in love with you because of your "amazing, caring personality" then after 27 years of life, you realize that not only will you never have access to even an ok looking or Average girl MUCH LESS a Stacy but there's NOTHING you can do about it and you have to watch every girl you've ever desired and will desire get her back destroyed by better looking men than you while he treats her like shit, cheats on her and doesn't appreciate her, yet to have her fall in love with him EVEN MORE while you're an invisible wasteful speck of existence laying there waiting to rot and die.

Idk about you bro but having to process this for the first time will make ANY newcomer blackpilled dude surely want to hang himself.