Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad fucks her on the first date while Billy Beta gets no pussy even after 3 months

Already posted

That idiot is being manipulated. She's just using him and probably fucking someone else on the side.

Again...Shannon.

JFL imagine if she's trying to make him wait all the way until marriage, only to fuck him over shortly afterwards.

And she's a whore with her massive partner count ofc. It's over. Dump her and rot.

Shes probably fucking multiple chads behind his back while he proves his worth by paying all her bills for her like a good paypig.

"Right AFTER we met, she was willing to get farther with a dude than we’ve ever been"
Yet he remains in a relationshit with her :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The funniest thing is people try to pretend this is a special "avoidant" attachment style like it's an abnormal disease. No, all women are like this.

literally no point in going outside as a non-chad male

Redpillcomics44.jpg

Billy Beta mogs me hard. Imagine Dating a woman

Sounds right. What can you do though? I'm torn since no woman will ever fuck most of us on a first date so betabuxxing for once a month sex is the only way. Honestly, now that I think about it I might just rope one day after all. Fuck that shit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back