Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad friends react when I haven't eaten a burger but don't care that I'm a KV

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
Its obvious that Chads don't care about incels.

Had dinner with a few friends 2 days ago at a burger spot.

I mentioned I never ate at this other place called Freddy's Steakburgers.

All my Chad friends busted my balls for not having eaten there.

The topic of women eventually came up.

Mentioned I'll be a virgin forever. Nobody says anything.

THEY CARE IF I'VE EATEN A PIECE OF MEAT, MORE THAN HELPING ME GET LAID

>chad friends
are you dumb?

Maybe they know that you're subhuman and don't want to talk about it. This is good for you. They're not bullshitting ("you'll get a girl eventually!" "just be confident!") you and they're not outright saying "you're ugly."

It's not really surprising

You should have bought a smalelr burger

If I was a chad I'd make sure all my incel buddies got laid, fuck recommending restaurants to them. That's like telling a burn victim they should drive a Mazda.

If I was a chad I'd make sure all my incel buddies got laid, fuck recommending restaurants to them. That's like telling a burn victim they should drive a Mazda.
True,he only they recommend is that I go to bars with them.

These bars are filled with White Roasties, and me being blackcel who is 5'5 stands no chance

fuck getting laid, honestly why tf would you want some std from some roastie when you can find a trad waifu and start a family with her

fuck getting laid, honestly why tf would you want some std from some roastie when you can find a trad waifu and start a family with her
advanced cope

Exactly, why would i want to get an STD when i can jack myself off? Fuck getting laid

probably just awkward to talk about , nobody wants to admit that some guys are repulsive to all females.

Honestly they probably didn't know what to tell you. Maybe it wasn't a surprise to them

dont fall for that " ill help u get laid bro", ill be your wingman bro" shit, it doesnt work. If you are ugly, you are ugly, you are doomed, just ldar

OTnXHkG.gif

True,he only they recommend is that I go to bars with them.

These bars are filled with White Roasties, and me being blackcel who is 5'5 stands no chance
The chads should take you to a bar, then when girls start hitting on them they should say, "we'll only fuck you if you fuck our orphan fire building rescuer friend first."

You should lie that you're not a virgin next time, normies will brutally make fun of you if you ever reveal such things, even if you knew them since middle school

if ur attractive ye