Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chad extermination project

edwardnashton

edwardnashton

Jordan Barrett’s disciple
My plan is to form a group of incels that want to make a change. The project is very simple, purchase acid, and ruin some faces. Not women though, only chads. Burn their faces and let them experience what we experience daily. Then after they’re burned, we tell them “take a cold shower bro” “get a haircut bro” “just be confident bro” “looks don’t matter bro”

.223 to the face of a Chad will make him look like a popped tomato.

group of incels
"Guys, I'm one of you, see? I can say Chad. And speaking of them, I really hate them. If hating Chad was a Ice Cream flavor, it would be my favorite Ice Cream flavor. I'm one of those True Incels that you guys talk about. Oh, it's Trucels? Oh, sorry. Pff, True Incels, gosh darn it"

Only problem is each incel could probably only do a couple of faces before being arrested.

Glow, but this will happen if incels become leaders in a country.

Ban these retarded graaays
You deserve inceldom youngcel faggot :lul:

"Guys, I'm one of you, see? I can say Chad. And speaking of them, I really hate them. If hating Chad was a Ice Cream flavor, it would be my favorite Ice Cream flavor. I'm one of those True Incels that you guys talk about. Oh, it's Trucels? Oh, sorry. Pff, True Incels, gosh darn it"
Made me laugh

My plan is to form a group of incels that want to make a change. The project is very simple, purchase acid, and ruin some faces. Not women though, only chads. Burn their faces and let them experience what we experience daily. Then after they’re burned, we tell them “take a cold shower bro” “get a haircut bro” “just be confident bro” “looks don’t matter bro”
Your plan will fail as soon as you do this to a 6'6 tallfag chad:

1. You'll get BTFOed
2. The tallfag with his burnt face will proceed to plow through foids like no tomorrow. The deformed face will only give an acid attack victim halo

Mastered ultra based instinct

i believe that there are not enough prisons out there. many of these chads do drugs and buy whores. they should be institutionalized on principle though. not enough camps and prisons in this world. they need to pay for making it like this. i liked trump because he had more prisons built. never enough of those to lock up all these scumbag nu men.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back