Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad complains about ugly girls in our class

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
Is it a sign if 2 high tier nomies/chads that i am befriended with complain about how ugly girls in our class are and that the classes above us have much hotter garls They said that to me while beeing alone so there wasnt a group and they said that instantly witout any context

I have hope know that they see me as a normie in terms of looks or is it hard COPE

You are a normie in looks

You are a normie in looks

I dont think so. I am too ethnic looking for beeing callef normie in the western

Dark skin, long nosr. I might be a4.5-510 but not sure about that

I dont think so. I am too ethnic looking for beeing callef normie in the western

Dark skin, long nosr. I might be a4.5-510 but not sure about that
Oh yea I forgot it’s over for us sub 7 ethnics. Still mog me to heaven and back though I won’t even be human in your presence.

Oh yea I forgot it’s over for us sub 7 ethnics. Still mog me to heaven and back though I won’t even be human in your presence.

stfu bro, i am sure i dont mog you. I am not bluepilled but i dont find anyone ugly irl, and i dont feel that i mog anyone. The only issue could be the height in pictures but irl its not a big deal