Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chad can dress like an edgy kid and still slay.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Hasan the twitch Chad is dressed like a 10 year old assassin's Creed Halloween priest or some shit. Yet foids still orbit him due to his tallfag (6'2?) height and 8/10 face.

View: https://youtu.be/wucc-y4hYhs

Today I went to the mosque, and literally every fucking man was taller than me. I am not even mememing, even the fucking middleschoolers height mogged me. I am legit so fucking done. Over, if I hadn't been meditation and Buddhism coping, I would have roped by now.

It is absolutely insane how different my life would have been if I were a tallfag like Hasan, even with my current face rating and shitty race(curry), I would be living happily and good. But no I had to be born a poor, ugly, retarded shitskin who ofc worse of all is a midget (5'5).

I want to be handsome

Hasan the twitch Chad is dressed like a 10 year old assassin's Creed Halloween priest or some shit. Yet foids still orbit him due to his tallfag (6'2?) height and 8/10 face.
He dresses silly but he has a very attractive face and is a very well built guy. I’ve listened to some of his political commentary but he’s the type of guy to think a revolutionary anti establishment democrat like Bernie would ever win the presidency and supported him. Bernie had the race stolen in 2016 and that should have sent a clear message to his supporters if you ask me. I know he’s of Turkish ethnicity and worked for TYT before on twitch. Though I don’t know much about him so I won’t go on.
Today I went to the mosque, and literally every fucking man was taller than me. I am not even mememing, even the fucking middleschoolers height mogged me. I am legit so fucking done. Over, if I hadn't been meditation and Buddhism coping, I would have roped by now.
Been there. I’m shorter than 90%+ of men in my native country and it’s comical. Please wear lifts.
It is absolutely insane how different my life would have been if I were a tallfag like Hasan, even with my current face rating and shitty race(curry), I would be living happily and good. But no I had to be born a poor, ugly, retarded shitskin who ofc worse of all is a midget (5'5).
I mean I’ve heard girls comment on his looks plenty because he’s very attractive but I’d do other things than sit on twitch and stress about politics all day. He’s in it for the money like most political pundits.

View: https://youtu.be/Ey5AegUvWhw

Edit: internet is being fucky.

Last edited:
look at the hasan guy
-tall
-good looking
-status
-money

look at what we have
-shit bones

bones are everything
He also has outstanding social and debate skills which is a big boost to his lifestyle choice. But his looks play a major contributing factor. You can tell he’s one of those people who knows he’s in the top .001% of men. He mogs almost all leftist men.

Chad doesn't have to wear clothes at all.

I look at a guy like that and remember all the advice I have gotten from women:
"Just be yourself"
"Take a shower, groom and apply some deodorant"
"Just be confident"

Yeah. It would probably be easy to be confident if every single woman on the streets would just come to talk to me all nice instead of either being dismissive, aggressive or talking to me like I'm a child